剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友
To honor my friend's memory,
我只能伪装成另一个人
I must be someone else.
深切怀念托马斯·梅林
孝子
成为另一个存在
I must be something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
这个人对我们没用了
This one's no longer of use to us.
等一下 他或许还有用
Wait. He could still be useful.
她说得对 一旦我们杀了他的朋友
She's right. Once we get rid of his friends,
我们就得需要他带我们去墓地了
we'll need him to lead us to the grave.
你要再回到岛上
You're going back to the island.
你已经失去你的父亲了
Look, you already lost your dad.
你母亲还在
Your mom, she's still here.
她一定很想见见你
And I'm sure she'd love to see you.
我不会去监狱看她
I'm not going to that prison.
我只知道这样才能让她痛苦
It's the only way I know how to hurt her.
我很想恨你
And I want to hate you.
但是我恨不起来
But I can't.
我一直以为我们之间没有秘密
I didn't think that there were secrets kept between us.
妈妈 你在隐瞒什么
Mom...what are you hiding?
我是莫伊拉·迪尔登·奎恩
My name is Moira Dearden Queen.
我是奎恩联合企业的代理执行总裁
I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated.
半年前
上帝 请原谅我 我辜负了这座城市
And, god forgive me, I have failed this city.
我被迫参与了一项事业
I have been complicit in an undertaking
它有一个恐怖的目的
with one horrible purpose--
摧毁贫民区以及里面每一个人
to destroy the glades and everyone in it.
如果你住在贫民区
If you reside in the glades,
贫民区遭到攻击
请立刻离开
please, you need to get out now.
你和你的孩子们 命悬一线
Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it.
拜托了
Please.
典狱长说我们得撤退了
Warden says we got to evacuate.
帮我拿走这些
Help me get these out of here.
-那囚犯呢 -不管他们
- What about the inmates? - Leave 'em.
-来 放我出去 -不
- Over here, let me out. - No.
-把钥匙给我 -不不 你太暴♥力♥
- Give me the keys! - No, no, too violent.
-带我走 -太邋遢 太愚蠢
- Take me! - Too sloppy, too stupid.
你太野心勃勃
Too...ambitious.
你
You.
我喜欢你的工作
I love your work.
很有前途
Big future.
小心点
Hey, be careful.
可能会有余震
There's liable to be aftershocks.
我巴不得呢
Oh, I'm counting on it.
绿箭 第二季第七集
现在
奎恩先生 您母亲胜诉的几率有多大
Mr. Queen, what are your mother's chances?
是不是有人监视以防她自杀
Is she on suicide watch?
奎恩先生 能发表评论吗
Mr. Queen, can you give us any comment?
这不公平 又不是他们进行庭审
It's not fair. They're not the ones on trial.
那也不能阻止简·洛林
That won't stop Jean Loring
用他们来获取公众的同情
from using them as props to drum up sympathy.
你看起来不大担心
You don't seem overly concerned.
她在直播电视里承认自己是共犯
She confessed to being an accomplice on live television.
她也说了是马尔科姆·梅林强迫的她
She also sad that Malcolm Merlyn coerced her.
你有什么证据 对吧
You have something, don't you?
我是你的合伙律师 亚当
I thought I was your co-counsel, Adam.
如果你手里有王牌
If you're holding a trump card,
难道不该和我分享一下吗
don't you think maybe you should share it with me?
这场庭审会很棒的
It's going to be a good trial.
我们进去吧
Come on, let's get inside.
你没必要这样做
You don't have to do this.
艾沃说有必要
Ivo says we do.
你的朋友们对他的人来说是个威胁
Your friends are a danger to his men.
快去 别惊动他们
Go. Quick and quiet.
斯莱德 莎朵 快跑
Slade! Shado! Run!
里面没人
There's no one here.
他们肯定转移了
They must have moved on from their position.
炸♥药♥放好了 这是引爆器
Chargers are placed. Here's the detonator.
确保他们无"家"可归
Make sure they have no place to return to.
去吧
Go.
你
And you.
现在你要带我们去墓地
Now you're going to take us to the graves.
走吧 拉他起来
Let's go. Get him up.
动身
Let's get clear.
你找到引爆器了吗
Did you find the detonator?
找到了
Yes.
我们真走运
We were lucky.
是我走运 你很厉害
I was lucky. You were good.
不管怎样
Either way...
奥利弗都在他们手上
they have Oliver.
我去找他
I'm going after him.
我陪你去
Not alone.
你都没法走路
You can barely walk.
所以我更不能待在这里
All the more reason not to stay here.
不能再给他们一次把我炸飞的机会
Give them another chance at blowing me up.
你俩没事吧
Are you two ok?
我该问你这个问题
I should be asking you that question.
我没事
I'll be fine.
你看上去像得了流感
You look like you have the flu.
如果真是那样 我不该
If that's true, I shouldn't
浪费时间接种疫苗的
have wasted my time getting vaccinated.
狄格尔 不管是怎么回事 回家去吧
Diggle, whatever it is, just go home.
奥利弗 我能处理好的 好吗
Oliver, listen, I can take care of things. All right?
不 我们没事的
No, we'll be fine, all right?
去休息吧 别逼我叫警♥察♥
Go rest. And don't make me call a cop.
这里就有几个
There are a few of them around here.
我被迫参与了一项事业
I have been complicit in an undertaking
它有一个恐怖的目的
with one horrible purpose--
摧毁贫民区以及里面每一个人
to destroy the glades and everyone in it.
奏效了 贫民区被毁
And it worked. The Glades were destroyed.
哀横遍野 人们流离失所
Homes and lives were lost.
都是因为她的行为
All because of her actions.
确实 她想清楚之后做了悔改
True, she had second thoughts;
自责促使她发表这份声明
remorse which compelled her to deliver this statement.
但我想替那天逝去的503条生命
But on behalf of the 503 lives
在这里说一句话
that were extinguished that day,
莫伊拉·奎恩 你的自责太迟了
I say, Moira Queen, your remorse comes too late.
在过去的五年里
For the last five years,
我和我家人的生命
under the threat for my life
受到了威胁
and the lives of my family...
为什么这些威胁没有让她沉默
Why wouldn't those threats silence her?
为什么莫伊拉·奎恩没有被吓倒
Why wouldn't Moira Queen be terrified?
马尔科姆·梅林杀了她的第一任丈夫
Malcolm Merlyn killed her first husband,
绑♥架♥了她的第二任丈夫
abducted her second.
她为什么不担心自己的性命
Why wouldn't she be in fear for her life?
不担心自己儿女的性命
For the lives of her children?
你们会怎么做
What would you do?
如果你们的子女
If it were your children in the crosshairs
被一个疯子控制
of a mad man's rage?
星级实验室的粒子加速器
They say the Star lab's particle accelerator
会如期开启
will be turned on right on schedule.
其他新闻 我们刚刚收到消息
In other news, we have just received word
莫伊拉·奎恩庭审中的正反两方
that both sides have now completed their opening statements
都已经完成了开庭陈词
in the Moira Queen trial.
别理解错了 但你看起来很恶心
Don't take this the wrong way, but you look disgusting.
好吧 我感觉不太好 费利西蒂
Yeah, well, I don't feel great, Felicity.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表