剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
来了
Hey.
挺疯狂的啊
Pretty crazy.
是啊 你还好吗
Yeah. You doing all right?
我需要你帮我个忙 如果你有时间的话
I thought I could use your help, if you have a second.
你现在可是地检办的人
You being at the DA's office now,
你说了算 来吧
it's almost like you joined the family business. Come on.
我想找个人
I'm trying to find someone
叫玛雅·里塞克 我上网搜了
named "Maya Resik." I searched the internet,
车辆管理局记录和社保 但一无所获
the DMV records, social security...nothing.
你找这个不存在的人干什么
Why are you looking for a ghost?
塞巴斯蒂在帮她付账
Sebastian's paying her bills.
帮一个看似不存在的女人
A woman who doesn't seem to exist;
我觉得这很可疑
I find that suspicious.
怀疑你男朋友要干坏事
Thinking that your boyfriend's up to no good,
这好像应该是我的活儿啊
that's typically more my thing than yours.
他还不算是我男朋友
Oh, he's not exactly my boyfriend.
那挖掘他的信息
Well, that makes digging into his life
就没那么好玩了
a little less fun, then.
劳蕾尔
Hey, Laurel.
如果我帮你查到什么
If I bring you something back,
你知道我肯定会想知道原因的
you know I'm going to want to know why.
当然了
Of course you are.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎观看塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德的节目
you are welcome to join Sebastian Blood' show.
节目刚开始 你来的真巧
Ah, you're just in time to see the show.
他这是干什么
What's he doing?
让市民团结一致
Bringing the city together.
如果我没搞错的错 他是在竞选宣传
And if I'm not mistaken, campaigning.
明晚我会在城市广场
Tomorrow night, I am holding
召集星城的第一次联合集♥会♥
Starling's first ever unity rally at city plaza.
布拉德宣布举♥行♥集♥会♥
我们要向全世界宣告 这座城市的人♥民♥
We are going to show the world that the people of this great city
不会向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥低头示弱
will not back down to terrorists.
他这是自杀 还邀请
He's committing suicide and he just invited
全市人♥民♥一起跟他死
the entire city to join him.
塞巴斯蒂安是你的朋友
Sebastian's your friend.
你能说服他不要去吗 奥利弗
Can't you talk him out of this, Oliver?
就是此时此刻
Well, that day is now.
他不听我的
Well, he won't listen to me.
塞巴斯蒂安
塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
Sebastian Blood...
明晚的集♥会♥
This rally tomorrow night,
你需要将其取消
you need to call it off.
星城治安维持者亲自来劝我停下
The Starling City vigilante paying a visit to wave me off.
受宠若惊啊
I'm flattered.
布拉德先生 这次集♥会♥
This event, Mr. Blood,
你无异于拿自己当活靶子
you might as well be painting a giant bulls eye on your chest.
我们城市的人需要团结
This city needs to come together.
我得告诉他么如何团结
And I need to show them how.
要是你死了你就什么都做不成了
You won't be able to show them anything if you're dead.
你每晚都在冒着生命危险
Every night, you risk your life
帮助这个城市的人
for the people of this city.
为什么不让我尽自己的一份力呢
How can you expect me to do any less?
那去参加集♥会♥的其他人的性命呢
And what about the lives of the people coming to your rally?
这次集♥会♥目的就是让星城的人
This rally is about Starling City
挺身而出 团结一致 大声宣告
standing up and declaring with one voice
整天担惊受怕的生活不是真正的生活
that living afraid isn't living.
我是不会让他们
I won't send a contrary message to people
待在家里继续担惊受怕的
telling them to stay home, to stay scared.
我已经下定决心了
I've made my decision.
这正是问题所在 议员先生
That's the thing, Alderman...
明晚发生的事
Whatever happens tomorrow night,
由不得你
it's not up to you.
费泽克斯女士
Ah, Mrs. Fazekas.
帮您侄子定做的火车刚送来
The train set for your nephew just came in.
他肯定会喜欢的
He's going to love it.
你真是太厉害了 谢费尔先生
Oh. You are a miracle worker, Mr. Scheffer.
这个多少钱
How much do I owe you?
五十就行
$50 even.
不用管营业税了
Forget the sales tax.
明晚你去参加议员召集的集♥会♥吗
Going to the alderman's unity rally tomorrow night?
绝对不会错过
I wouldn't miss it.
尽管爆♥炸♥让全市人心惶惶
Gathered here despite the rash of bombings
联合集♥会♥如期举♥行♥
大家还是聚集于此
that have plagued the city,
有人称塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德召集的联合集♥会♥
some have called Sebastian Blood's unity rally
是为他自己的市长竞选
a cynical and dangerous PR stunt
造的一个讽刺而危险的噱头
for his mayoral campaign.
但是前来参加的人仍在不断增加
But the crowd continues to grow.
我想让他停下的
Tried to get him to stand down.
他只要想反击 跟你一样顽固啊
He seems as stubborn as you when it comes to fighting back.
其实是什么都顽固
Or everything.
你们两个以后要一直这样吗
Hey, is this how it's going to be with you two from now on?
或许我们应该直接去集♥会♥现场
Maybe we should just head down to the rally.
或许不用去
Maybe we won't have to.
我分♥析♥了兰斯警官给我们的炸♥弹♥残余物
I analyzed the bomb remnants we got from Lance.
其设计跟一个叫"运动"的
The design's identical to the bombs used by
"运动"
反政♥府♥民兵组织所用的炸♥弹♥一样
an anti government militia group called The Movement.
幸运的的是 他们的留言板有很多人去
Lucky for us, they have a very active
也很容易破解
and hackable message board.
其中一个发帖很多的支持者
One of their most prolific
在星城有一个IP地址
fans has an IP address right here in Starling.
告诉我
Tell me.
电脑在一个当地纪念品店里
The computer's in a local souvenir shop.
追踪位置
用户名:榴散弹 IP地址:900.100.231
这个神经病用的用户名是榴散弹
The whackadoo in question goes by the username Shrapnel.
需要支援吗
You want back-up?
不 你去大会那里
No, I need you at the rally.
掩护我们的基地
Cover our bases.
这些都是给我的吗
Is this all for me?
不 是给我的 星城警局的通话记录
No, for me. SCPD phone records.
你为什么在浏览警局的通话记录
Why are you going through the department's phone records?
我查了你那不算男友的人
Um, so I checked up on your not exactly boyfriend.
然后呢 发现什么了吗
And? Did you find anything?
是啊 原来他是个不错的人
Yeah, it turns out he's a hell of a guy.
为他姑妈承担所有的花销
Covers the expenses of his dear aunt...
也就是你说的玛雅·里塞克
Your Maya Resik.
如果塞巴斯蒂安还有其他亲人
If Sebastian has other family,
那他为什么会进孤儿院
then why was he placed in an orphanage?
也许是因为他姑妈
Well, maybe 'cause aunt Maya is
比士力架还疯狂[也有坚果的意思]
nuttier than a snickers bar.
她是圣沃克医院的病人
She's a patient at St. Walker's Hospital.
那是个疯人院 进去了就出不来
It's a mental institution, it's the kind you don't check out of.
现在你打算告诉我你问这些干什么吗
Now, listen, you going to tell me what this is all about?
他身上有些不对劲的地方
Something about him just seems off.
劳蕾尔 一个人帮他
Laurel, there is nothing sinister
唯一在世的亲属
about a guy who is covering the expenses
承担开销没有什么不好的
of his only living relative.
实际上 这很善良
The truth is, it's kind of nice.
我得去城市广场了
Listen, I gotta get to city plaza.
派克让所有人都去那个统一大会
Pike wants all hands at this unity rally.
你不去 对吧
You're not going, right?
不去 我得再查查
No, I need to look into this more.
劳蕾尔 他看起来是个好人
Laurel, he seems like a good guy
你值得遇到好人
And you deserve good.
别再找理由
Ok, so stop looking for reasons
劝自己离开了
to talk yourself out of it.
拜托
Please.
布拉德议员 这不危险吗
Alderman Blood, is this not dangerous?
你为什么要把所有人都集中到这来当靶子
Why are you gathering all these people here to be targets?
我稍后会回答你们的问题
Please, I'll get to all of your questions later.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表