剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
To do what is necessary,
我将不惜一切代价 不顾一切牺牲
To sacrifice what is necessary for the good of this city.
星城是我的家 你们都是我的家人
Starling City is my home, you are my family,
对我来说没有什么比家人更重要
And there is nothing more important to me than family.
谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you all.
说得太好了 莫伊拉
Great speech, Moira.
虽然跟我中意的相差有些远
A little too off-book for my liking,
但我们会努力的
But we'll work on that.
我觉得很好
I thought it was perfect.
我想上来说几句
I just wanted to come up here and say a few words.
今晚我很高兴我母亲能来
I am so proud to have my mom here tonight
我这间贫民区的威登酒吧
at my club, Verdant, in the Glades.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她知道这是直播
She knows this is being televised.
她这是想引罗伊出来
She's sending a message to Roy, trying to draw him out.
请为奎恩投票 跟你们的朋友也这么说
So vote Queen. Tell your friends.
谢谢
Thanks.
西娅
Thea.
我不是为了你
That was not for you.
天呐 你真沉
Oh, God, you're heavy.
真的都是肌肉的重量吗
Is this really all muscle?
我们还有多少支毒箭
How many of those venom arrows do we have?
-大约20支 -我全都要带上
- About 20. - I need all of them.
好吧 你确定这样做好吗
Okay. Are you sure that's a good idea?
你膝盖现在这样还能穿上战袍吗
Can you even get into those leather pants with that knee?
马上给我利多卡因
Lidocaine. Now.
一种局部麻醉剂
我看一下 上面写着合适的剂量是
Let's see, the bottle says the proper dose is...
全部
Is all of it.
我觉得这样不...
I don't think that's a good...
说得太棒了 莫伊拉
Terrific speech, Moira.
我们几年前就应该推选你
How did we not think of running you years ago?
谢谢
Thank you.
我能失陪一会吗
Can you give me a moment?
当然
Of course.
你好
Oh, hello.
-你得离开了 -不不不
- You need to go now! - No, no, no!
我不能丢下我女儿
I can't leave without my daughter!
我会保护好你女儿的
I'll see to the safety of your daughter!
走 西娅 我们得离开了
Go, go! Thea, we have to go now!
不 是罗伊
No, it's Roy!
我不会离开他 他为我而来
I'm not leaving him! He came here for me!
罗伊
Roy.
罗伊 听我说
Roy, listen to me!
好好听我说
Listen to my voice!
我不知道你是怎么了
I don't know what's going on with you,
但我坚信我深爱的那个人
but I have to believe the man I fell in love with
他还活着
is still inside there, somewhere.
你要反抗 你很坚强
You have to fight. You're strong.
你能反抗的 你要反抗
You can fight this. Fight this!
罗伊
Roy!
把她放下
Put her down.
不要杀他
Please don't..
他也控制不了
he can't control it.
所以我也没有办法
That's why I don't have a choice.
闪开
Get out of the way.
别这样
Don't do this.
杀了我
Kill me.
求你了
Please.
杀了我
Kill me.
千万不要杀他
Please don't do it!
今晚谁都不会死
No one dies tonight.
但是警♥察♥会...
But he police...
出去
Go outside.
我们会帮助罗伊
We'll get Roy the help he needs.
我保证 快走
I promise! Go!
西♥藏♥蝮蛇毒
Tibetan pit viper venom.
常用剂量对他来说没用 对吧
A constant dose of that can't be good for you. Right?
他会像当初斯莱德那样昏迷
It'll keep him sedated like it did Slade.
昏迷到什么时候
Until when?
我们要是用完毒剂了怎么办
And what happens when we run out?
这又不是非处方药
It's not like you can buy this stuff over the counter.
要是在西♥藏♥的话 可能可以买♥♥到
Unless you're in Tibet. Then...maybe.
我们要照顾好他
We'll take care of him.
我不想放弃罗伊
I'm not ready to give up on Roy.
大战一场之后有谁想吃点东西吗
Anyone else crave dim sum after fisticuffs?
都不吃 好吧
No? Ok.
那我就把饺子都吃了
Dumplings for one, then.
我本来要杀他的
I would have killed him.
我已经准备好了
I was ready to.
如果不是你拦着 他现在已经死了
He'd be dead right now if you wouldn't have stopped me.
可他现在没死
But he's not.
这才是关键
That's all that matters.
你说的不对
That's not true.
我想杀死他
I wanted to kill roy.
因为这才是我该做的
Because that's what I do.
这才是我的本性
That's who I am.
我在炼狱中生活了六年
I spent six years in the darkness.
我看着恶魔的双眼
And I looked into the eyes of the devil
把我的灵魂交给了他
and I gave him my soul.
让我帮你找回你的灵魂
Let me help you get it back.
不 你应该找个更好的人
No, you deserve someone better.
能够理解你内心深处的人
Someone who can harness that light that's still inside of you.
但那个人不是我
But I'm not that person.
永远都不会是我
And I never will be.
莎拉
Sara...
不要
Don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我太在乎你了 所以不能跟你在一起
I just care about you too much to be with you.
一切都还好吗
Everything OK?
是的 只是这一天太不顺了
Yeah. Just had a long day.
罗伊怎么样了
How's Roy?
他还活着
Well, he's alive,
不用谢我
No thanks to me.
你敢挡在我面前真的很勇敢
You know, that was brave getting between us.
-这需要很大的勇气 -也未必
- It took guts. - Not really.
我知道你不是真想伤害他
I knew you wouldn't really hurt him.
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
这是什么意思
What's this for?
告别
Say good-bye.
什么 等一下 你要去哪
What? Wait, where are you going?
去见个老朋友
To see an old friend.
这座城市所有的警♥察♥都出动了
We've got every cop in this city canvassing.
-我们会找到这个人的 -谢谢
- We'll find this guy. - Thank you.
你还好吗
You OK?
还行
Fine.
你去哪了
Where were you?
跟我在一起
He was with me.
你们俩和好真是太好了
Glad to see the two of you are getting along again.
西娅
Thea...
罗伊的事你早就知道
You knew about Roy.
什么
What?
所以你才让你的保镖跟踪我
That's why you had your bodyguard stalking me.
你知道他到底是怎么回事
Somehow, you knew what was going on with him.
我是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
通过不告诉我真♥相♥来保护我吗
By not telling me the truth.
就跟马尔科姆·梅林的事一样
Just like with Malcolm Merlyn.
知道吗 你们两个
You know, the two of you,
你们以为有事瞒着我 跟我说谎
you think you're protecting me by lying
就是保护我
and by keeping secrets.
但其实那样才最伤害我
But that's what's actually hurting me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表