剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
She told me to wear it or she'd kill me!
她在哪
Where the hell is she?!
别那么害怕 劳蕾尔 你或许能活下来呢
Don't look so scared, Laurel. You might just live through this.
你们要把我交到我女儿手里吗
So you're just going to hand me over to my daughter?
我还以为你们是好人
I thought you were the good guys!
闭嘴
Shut up.
还记得我说过关于克制的事吗
Remember all that stuff I said about restraint?
忘了吧
Forget about it.
你不能通过变成海伦娜那样的人来阻止她
You can't stop someone like Helena by becoming her.
怎样能保护我爱的人 我就怎样做
I'll do what I have to to protect someone I love.
亨德里克 拜托 把枪放下
Hendrik, please, put the gun down!
为什么 那样你就可以把我送回那个地狱去了吗
Why? So you can send me back to that hell hole?
我可不这样想
I don't think so!
我们任何人都不能决定我们之中谁活谁死
It's not for any of us to decide who lives and dies.
但亨德里克这种情况 我愿意破例一次
But in Hendrik's case, I'd be willing to make an exception.
我要离开这 别阻止我
I'm leaving. Don't stop me.
说得倒好 你是不会开枪杀我的
Good at talking, but you will not kill me.
那你就试试
Let's find out.
长官 我们收到兰斯女士手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥了
Sir, we've got a ping off Ms. Lance's cell phone.
她一定带着电♥话♥
She must still have it on her.
在哪里
Where?
在盖尔街和西蒙街交汇的一个机械商店里
A machine shop at Gail street and Simone.
需要我们赶过去吗
Should we rally up there?
不需要 留守在你们的位置
Negative. Hold your location.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
警官 在这里好好镇守
Sergeant, keep this position.
对你来说真讽刺啊 爸爸
Well, this is irony for you, dad.
吉米·戴戈斯♥诺♥的尸体
Didn't you have Jimmy D'agostino's body
就被你埋在隔壁的地下吧
buried under the building next door?
抱歉 女儿
I'm sorry, my girl.
现在你就要死了 我肯定你的确抱歉
Now you're about to die, I'm sure you are.
不
No.
我是对那个我曾经带着去芭蕾课的小女孩抱歉
I'm sorry for that little girl i used to take to ballet class.
一起去滑雪旅行的小女孩
Go on ski trips with.
我曾帮着做数学作业的小女孩
The one I used to help with her math homework.
她讨厌数学
Oh, she hated math.
抱歉我为她带来了这么多伤害
Sorry that I caused her so much hurt,
而她带给我如此多的欢乐
'cause she brought me so much joy.
海伦娜
Helena!
不要杀他
Don't kill him.
那样你就再也回不去了
You can never come back from that.
太晚了
It's too late.
我已经回不去了
I'm already gone.
再见 爸爸
Bye, dad.
可恶的治安维持者
Damn vigilantes!
你们触犯了法律
You went above the law!
上次出现这种情况时 我把你从窗户扔了出去
Last time this happened, I threw you out a window.
我当时有所保留呢
I was holding back.
但是这次不会了
I won't do that again.
不
No!
你不是杀人犯
You're not a killer.
你根本不知道真正的我是什么样子 劳蕾尔
You don't know who I am, Laurel, not really.
那就让我看看
Then show me.
不
No...
应该是我的
It was supposed to be me.
应该是我来动手的
It was supposed to me who did it.
行了 波提纳尔 够了
All right, Bertinelli, that's enough.
快走
Go.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我们家族为警♥察♥的退休基本捐了一大笔钱
My family makes a generous donation to the policemen's retirement fund.
所以我偶尔会让他们帮个小忙
And every once in a while, I get to call in a favor.
那你应该让他们把我
Hmm. Maybe you could ask them to send me
送去某个热带的监狱
to prison somewhere tropical.
我以为我的感觉会有所不同
You know, I thought I'd feel different.
但他死后 我的感觉没变
Now that he's dead, but I don't.
你一直跟我说
And you always told me that...
杀了他也无济于事
killing him wouldn't change anything.
你说得对
You were right.
但是我也有错
But I was wrong, too.
什么错了
About what?
我以为我能帮你
I thought I could help you.
能阻止你杀人
Stop you from being a killer,
但是
but...
我才刚刚开始
I was just starting.
我以前也是个杀人犯
And I was a killer, too.
那现在呢
And what are you now?
我在努力变好
I'm trying to be better.
虽然很蠢 但是
It's so stupid, but...
我一直在想 既然他死了
I keep thinking, now that he's dead,
我父亲和迈克尔在一起了 而我...
my father and Michael are together, and...
我仍然在这里
I'm still here.
孤身一人
Alone.
你不是孤身一人
You're not alone.
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
罗马时期
In Roman times,
罪犯会被做上标记
a criminal was branded
以让世人分辨出他的罪行
to identify his crimes to the world
也永远提醒他自己的所作所为
and to forever remind him of what he'd done.
莎朵的背上就有这个纹身
Shado wore this tattoo on her back.
你的余生就一直背负着这个纹身吧
Now you shall wear it for the rest of your life,
不论你的生命有多么短暂
however short that may be.
弗林
Flynn.
弗林
Flynn.
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.
希望你做出了正确的选择
I hope you've made the right choice.
是的
Yes.
我代表整个地检办办公室
Look, on behalf of the entire DA's office,
向你道歉
I have to apologize.
亚当·唐纳已经不在这里工作了
Adam Donner's employment here has been terminated.
我们之前真的不知道他有什么阴谋诡计
Obviously we had no idea what he was plotting.
但愿如此
I would hope not.
很不幸 亚当没有权利
Unfortunately, Adam was not authorized
让你回来工作
to offer you your job back.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但是一切都没变
but nothing has changed.
不 变了
Yes, it has.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你要把工作还给我 凯特
You are going to rehire me, Kate.
除非你想去向媒体解释
Unless you feel like explaining to the press
自己手下的区助理检察官
that your own assistant district attorney
就是今晚人♥质♥危机事件的幕后黑手
was the brilliant mastermind behind tonight's hostage crisis.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
不得不说 真让我刮目相看啊
I have to say, I am impressed.
我还以为你不会用威胁这么肮脏的手段
I would have thought blackmail was a little dark for you.
最近有人告诉我
Someone recently told me,
一旦让黑暗驻进自己的内心
once you let the darkness inside,
它就永远不会出去了
it never comes out.
威登酒吧
你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing up here?
思考
Thinking.
哭泣
Crying.
我和罗伊...
Roy and I are...
怎么回事
What happened?
我抓到他跟一个贱♥人♥一起
I caught him with some slut.
就在那边
Right over there, actually.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他那样做是为了把我推开
He was doing it to push me away,
这下起作用了
which clearly worked.
我 我不知道为什么
I just... I don't know why.
为什么大家说实话
Why is it so hard for everyone
就那么难呢
just to tell the truth?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表