剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我刚订了一辆
Oh, I just ordered one.
这杯归我了
One's for me.
再来一杯
这是干什么用的
What is this?
这个冰冷的房♥间
This cold room.
关六个小时
Six hours for you.
六小时 你不能把我留在这里那么久
Six hours? You can't keep me in here that long.
那七个小时好了
Now seven hours.
你可真够愚蠢的
Well, that was pretty stupid...
话又说回来 你从来就没有聪明过
Then again, you never really were one of the brightest guys.
死亡射手
Deadshot.
你的脊柱冻住了吗
Your spine frozen through yet?
相信我 我的问题和冷无关
Trust me. My problem here isn't with the cold.
怎么 你还没原谅我射杀你哥哥的事吗
What, you still haven't forgiven me for shooting your brother?
伙计 你也太记仇了
Man, you really hold a grudge.
我知道你来这里干什么
I know why you're here.
那个来自超能力联合调查组的女孩
That girl. From A.R.G.U.S.
莱拉找到的不是线索
Lyla didn't find a lead on you.
她直接找到了你
She found you.
-大家真的都以为费利西蒂和我是... -没有
- Does everyone really think that Felicity and I are... - No.
只限在奎恩联合企业工作的人
Just everyone who works at queen consolidated.
她只是普通朋友
She's just a friend.
你看起来不像会有普通女性朋友的那种人
You don't seem like the kind of man who has female friends.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
请我喝几杯伏特加 我也许会回答
With some vodka in me, I just might answer.
拯救我家的公♥司♥
Why does saving my family's company
为什么对你那么重要
mean so much to you?
女性商业家 曾担任谷歌♥网络销♥售♥副总裁 后负责Facebook的各项销♥售♥事宜
谢莉尔·桑德伯格可能不这么觉得
Despite what Sheryl Sandberg might say...
但女性经营公♥司♥真的不算容易
it still isn't that easy to make it as a woman in business.
我 放弃了很多东西
I've...given up a lot.
所以我必须成功
Which means if I don't succeed at everything,
否则意义何在
then what was the point?
我能问你个私人问题吗
May I ask you a personal question?
其他人尝试过 但失败了
Others have tried and failed.
为什么你这么想让我认为你是个懒惰的白♥痴♥
Why do you try so hard to make me think that you're a lazy idiot?
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
在表象之下 我把你看得很清楚
Underneath that swagger, I see you pretty clearly.
是吗
Really?
那你看出什么了
And what do you see?
你很聪明
You're intelligent.
很坚定
Driven.
也很孤独
And lonely.
你怎么看出来的
How do you see that?
因为那是我照镜子时看到的自己
Because it's what I see when I look in the mirror.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
可以走了
There you go.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
很高兴见到你 约翰
Nice seeing you, John.
请问还需要别的什么吗
我想我不应该继续喝了
你会说俄语
You speak Russian.
只和我的朋友说
我在莫斯科一直待到九岁
I was raised in Moscow until I was nine.
然后被一家把我带到美国的家庭收养了
And then adopted by a family that took me to America.
我好几年才摆脱俄语口音
Took me years to get rid of my accent.
小学生说话口音像娜塔莎
It isn't easy making friends
可是很难交到朋友的
in grade school when you sound like Natasha.
看来你被孤独困扰了很长时间
买♥♥单吧
我 没有多少时间
I...don't have a lot of time.
我很快的
I'll be quick.
五分钟 务必抓紧时间
Five minutes. Must hurry.
等这事完了以后 记得提醒我给你买♥♥雪茄
Remind me to get you a pack of cigarettes when this is all over.
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
你不会丢下我一个人走吧
You weren't going to leave without me, were you?
我现在就该杀了你
I should kill you right now!
你不会的
You won't.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because.
只有我知道你的小女友的下落
I'm the only one who knows where your little girlfriend is.
你又不傻
You're not stupid.
怎么可能不准备好逃跑计划就来这里呢
You wouldn't put yourself in here without an exit strategy.
我带你去找那女孩
I take you to the girl...
你带我出去
You take me out.
伊莎贝尔 我得走了
Isabel, I have to go.
抱歉
Sorry.
我像是那种要人哄的女人吗
Do I strike you as someone who needs to cuddle?
是时候了 准备好了吗
It's time. Ready?
好了 我
Yeah, I--
我觉得她今晚可以休息了 不是吗
I think she can take the night off. Don't you?
费利西蒂
Felicity...
在俄♥国♥发生的事就别再提了
It--what happens in Russia stays in Russia.
就算这只是逢场作戏
Even when it makes no sense whatsoever.
我猜你不会放下枪的
Guessin', uh, you want to hold on to that.
这里走
This way.
-你在想什么 -什么
- What were you thinking? - What?
俄♥国♥有六千四百万适婚女子
Over 6♥4♥ million women over the age of consent
你偏偏和她上♥床♥
in Russia and you sleep with her.
不是说好 在俄♥国♥发生的事
So we're not doing the "What happens in Russia
-不再提了吗 -我们还在俄♥国♥呢
- stays in Russia?" - We're still in russia.
这个国家没什么钱办不成的事
There is nothing money cannot buy in this country.
狄格过两分钟就会把莱拉带出来
Diggle should be heading out Lyla in two minutes.
越狱不是那么简单的事情啊
Well, breaking out of prison is harder than it looks.
你们都该了解吧
You of all people should know that.
安静
Stay quiet.
跟着我
Follow me.
你不会忘记我们的
You'll remember the rest of us...
对吧
Yes?
我保证
I promise.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
走吧
Come on.
我们要游过去吗
Are we making a swim for it?
不 我们一下水他们就会开枪的
No. They'd shoot us the second we hit the water.
你说你的朋友们
You said your friends,
有一台船上的收音机对吧
they have one of the radios from the ship, right?
是的
Yeah.
看上去你很在行啊
You look like you know what you're doing there.
过去几年我学了不少想都没想过的新事物
In the past year, I've learned a lot of things I never expected to.
我们都是
You and me both.
没听到你的声音他们是不会回应的
They won't respond unless they hear your voice.
莎朵
Shado.
你能听到我吗
斯莱德
Slade.
你听到我说话了吗
Can you hear me?
听到了
谢天谢地你还活着
Thank god you're alive.
是的 我现在在货船上
Yeah, I'm on the freighter--
莎拉 你在干什么
Sara, what are you doing?
他们只有两个人
There's only two of them.
他们还没从迫击炮攻击范围撤走
They haven't moved from the location of the mortar attack.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你刚确认了你的朋友还活着
You just confirmed that your friends are alive.
说明他们仍然是个威胁
Which means they're still a threat.
除非我们把他们干掉
You know, until we kill them.
你这个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch--oh!
如果我说她就在那儿
If I say she's in there,
怎么样才能保证你不开枪射我
what's keeping you from shooting me?
名誉
Honor.
你也该顾及自己的名誉
You should try it some time.
莱拉
Lyla!
约翰
Johnny?
准备好回家了吗
Ready to go home?
你来救我了
You came for me.
我现在会
I always have.
将来也会
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表