剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
To save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友
To honor my friend's memory,
我只能伪装成另一个人
I must be someone else.
成为另一个存在
I must be something else.
充满爱意怀念亲爱的儿子
托马斯·梅林 1985-2013
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
虽然我也想让这个城市变得更安全
As much as I would love to make this city safer,
但我的首要职责是奎恩联合企业 你也一样
my first obligation is to Queen Consolidated and yours is, too.
我调查了罗通这个人
I did some reading up on Lawton.
莱拉 听着...
Lyla, listen--
你真以为我不会发现
Did you really think I wouldn't find out
他杀了你哥哥的事
that he killed your brother?
还有你在利用我
That you were using me?
我一定要见这家伙进棺材
I need to see this guy in a bag.
你们该做到的
You, of all people, should get that.
好久不见
Long time
特别是对于兄弟会的头目来说
Particularly for bratva captain.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫
Anatoly Knyazev,
他对你评价很高
He speaks very highly of you.
应该的 我救过他的命
He should. I saved his life.
你昨晚在董事会议上
You were supposed to sign this report
就该在报告上签字的 为什么没签
at last night's board meeting. You know why you didn't?
可能是因为我没参加昨晚的董事会议吧
Probably because I didn't attend last night's board meeting.
你干什么去了
Where were you?
我除了公♥司♥之外还有别的事
I have other interests outside of this company.
但我没有
I don't.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen--
你说我们是合伙人的时候我以为你是认真的
I thought you were serious when you said we were partners.
伊莎贝尔 我就错过一次会议而已
Isabel, I missed one meeting.
这周的一次
This week.
上周你还错过了两次
Last week, it was two meetings.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
自从我们接管公♥司♥以来
Companywide revenue is at double digits
收益以两位数增长
since you and I took over.
-奥利弗 -怎么了
- Oliver! - Yes?
抱歉打扰你们的...
I'm sorry to interrupt your...
我需要跟你谈谈
Grr! Um, I need to talk to you
今晚的计划
about your plans for this evening.
跟哈珀先生见面的事
With Mr. Harper?
我先走一步了
You'll have to excuse me.
我们还有公事要处理
We have work to do.
很重要
It's important.
我今晚的计划也很重要
So are my evening plans.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你下次应该编个好点的理由
We are going to have to work on your excuses.
说得对
You're right.
你该更谨慎小心的
You should be more careful.
这样你就完全暴露了
You're completely exposed.
我知道你来了
I knew you were there.
怎么 你想让我告诉你
What, you wanted me to tell you
那些造伪钞的人什么时候开始交易吗
when the funny money guys were ready to make a sale?
我们开始行动
Here we go.
不是"我们" 你回去
Not "we". Go home.
我已经有帮手了
I already have help.
这是假♥钞♥模板
Here's the fake.
我们看看真钞吧
Let's see the real.
你上面有两个
You got two right above you.
六点钟方向
Now they're just six.
待在原地 不许动
Stay where you are, don't move!
-我要实施市民逮捕 -不许动
- I want to make a citizen's arrest. - Don't move.
就这些 搞定
That's it. I'm clear.
X特遣部队呼叫知更鸟
Task force X to mockingbird.
目标捕获 马上回去
We have the prize, we're coming home.
《绿箭》
第二季 第六集
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
国安局还是中情局
NSA? CIA?
我是阿曼达·沃勒
My name is Amanda Waller.
我还以为你们超能力联合调查组的人
I thought you A.R.G.U.S. guys were supposed
做事会更不漏声色呢
to be more subtle.
对我们来说这就是不漏声色
For us, this was subtle.
那我要见莱拉·麦考斯
Then I want to see Lyla Michaels.
我也想见 麦考斯特工现在情况不明
So do I. Agent Michaels has gone dark.
莱拉失踪了吗
Lyla's missing?
发生什么事了
What happened?
她去莫斯科追查线索
She was running down a lead in Moscow.
已经两次没有正常跟我们联♥系♥确认了
She's missed two of her scheduled call-ins.
那你们要采取什么措施
Well, what are you doing about it?
找你谈话
Speaking to you.
即使我们知道莱拉在俄♥罗♥斯♥的位置
Even if we knew where in Russia Lyla is,
我的上级认为 派去营救队伍
my superiors believe sending in an extraction team
会引发国际争端
could cause an international incident.
在他们看来
As far as they're concerned,
她现在已经与死无异了
she's already a framed picture on our lobby wall.
你跟我说这些干什么
Why are you telling me all this?
因为我知道你跟奥利弗·奎恩晚上都干了什么
Because I know how you and Oliver Queen spend your nights.
我还知道你刚换了新护照
And I know your passport is up to date.
首先我会帮你查查莱拉在莫斯科
It would help to start with what Lyla was doing in Moscow
做什么 她在那里追查什么
in the first place. What was this lead she was tracking down?
一条关于弗洛伊德·罗通下落的线索
A line on the whereabouts of Floyd Lawton.
死亡射手
Deadshot.
莱拉是为了我去俄♥国♥的
Lyla was in Russia for me.
我无法轻易找人替代麦考斯特工
Agent Michaels is an asset I can't easily replace.
你应该知道她也一样不可替代
I know you find her similarly irreplaceable.
把她带回来 狄格尔先生
Bring her home, Mr. Diggle.
星城警署
谢谢
Thanks.
我已经好久没有逮捕过你了
It's been a while since I arrested you.
都快忘记这有多爽了
I'd forgotten how good it feels.
我是为"那个人"工作的
I was working for...him.
哪个人
Him who?
让你丢了警徽的那个人
The guy who cost you your shield.
我跟他一队 你也是吗
I'm on his team. You are, too?
有没有别人觉得这一幕似曾相识
Anybody else having serious deja vu?
没错 我们正要放了他
That's all right, we're letting him go.
我们搞错了
Our mistake.
他只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
好吧 趁有人改变主意之前
OK, uh, let's just get out of here
我们抓紧离开这里吧
before anyone changes their mind.
开启这台机器可能导致的灾难性后果
The potentially catastrophic risk of turning on this machine
远远大于其可能带来的收获
far outweigh any scientific gain that might come from it.
人们一定要理解像这样的技术
The people need to understand just how dangerous
有多危险
technology like this is.
极有可能导致灾难性事件
And the very real possibility of a cataclysmic event.
你去哪儿了 没出什么事吧
Where'd you go? Is everything OK?
没事 只是要请一阵子假
Yeah. Just need a few personal days.
怎么了
What's going on?
我得去帮一个朋友
Have to help a friend.
谁
Who?
莱拉·麦考斯
Lyla Michaels.
他的特工女友 为超能力联合调查组工作
It's his spy girlfriend that works for A.R.G.U.S.
她去俄♥国♥寻找死亡射手
She went to Russia looking for Deadshot,
为了我 现在她失踪了
for me. Now she's missing.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
我想时候去参观一下奎恩联合企业
I think it's time we visited our Queen Consolidated
在莫斯科的分公♥司♥了
Subsidiary in Moscow.
没错
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表