剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他不会逍遥很久的
Not for long.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
-我的律师要 -莫伊拉
- My attorney needs... - Moira.
我知道跟你谈话可能会被取消执照
I know I could be disbarred for speaking with you,
但这跟工作无关
but this isn't something for lawyers.
是关于你的家庭
This is a family matter.
简告诉我 她安排你明天出庭
Jean told me she's calling you to the stand tomorrow.
是的
Yes.
你不能出庭作证
You can't testify.
如果你不想让我出庭 劳蕾尔
Well. The fact that you don't want me to, Laurel,
正说明我应该去
is a good indication that I should.
如果你出庭 我将不得不盘问你
If you take the stand, I'll have to cross examine you,
也不得不尽我所能
and I'll have to do it to the best of my ability.
-是的 我明白 -不 你不明白
- Yes, I understand. - No, I don't think you do.
先不管这对奥利弗和西娅有什么影响
Forget about what this will do to Oliver and Thea.
它会搞砸你的案子
It also could undermine your entire case.
所以 莫伊拉 拜托
So, Moira, please.
求你了
Please.
别逼我这么做
Don't make me use this.
你的一切都命悬一线
Everything is at stake for you.
我不想做那个夺走你一切的人
And I don't want to be the one to take it all away.
快点 拜托
Faster, please.
快 我们有一整座城的顾客
Faster! We have a city full of customers.
一点都不夸张
And I mean this literally.
恐怕我的生产设备对于如此高的需求量
I'm afraid my production apparatus is a little over-taxed
有点力不从心 虽然我能容忍♥
with the increased demand. I can live with it, though.
这座城市可不一定
I can't say the city can.
快走
Go.
别捣乱 我的小心肝
Be still, my heart.
离他们远点
Step away from them.
我听说你现在对杀人有点过敏
Yes, I've heard you've developed an allergy to killing.
-快点 -否则呢
- Do it! - Or what?
你会杀我吗
You'll kill me?
你真成了不杀戮一族
You're really on the no killing wagon?
真遗憾
Shame.
那你可就失去人生一大乐趣了
Really letting one of life's true pleasures pass you by.
你说过你不想出庭作证
But you said you didn't want to testify.
可是你不得不去
But you have to.
-因为我 -不
- Because of me. - No.
你不得不控制损失
You have to do damage control.
这不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
我们走到这一步是因为我的所作所为
We're here because of what I did.
现在你们都知道真♥相♥了
Now, you both know the truth,
但你们不知道全部真♥相♥
but you don't know all of it.
劳蕾尔知道
Laurel does.
她知道什么
What does she have?
你们不应该从法庭上才知道
You shouldn't have to find this out in court.
知道什么
Find out what?
若干年前 很多年前
Years ago-- it was many yes ago...
你们的父亲正在搞他的
Your father was engaging in his--
他的出轨行为
his extramarital activities.
我当时心志不坚
And I had a moment of weakness.
我也出轨了
I cheated on him.
跟马尔科姆·梅林
With Malcolm Merlyn.
不
No.
不 我
No, I--
我问过你这事儿
I asked you about this.
去年
Last year.
你说你们俩之间什么都没有
You said that there was nothing between you two!
是没有 甜心 我跟他不是什么婚外情
There wasn't. Sweetheart, it wasn't an affair.
非常短暂 而且已经是很久以前了
It was very brief, and a long time ago.
尽管如此 你还是跟梅林先生保持朋友关系
And despite it, you remained friends with Mr. Merlyn.
事实上 他经常参加你们家的派对
In fact, he frequently attended parties at your home.
马尔科姆杀害我丈夫之前是他最好的朋友
He was my husband's best friend until Malcolm killed him.
这就是为什么你声称
And this is why you claimed to feel
你觉得自己和你孩子
as though you were in fear for your life
遭到生命威胁
and the lives of your children?
我觉得这个理由足够让人信服了
Well, I think it's a fairly compelling reason.
去年
Last year,
你的第二任丈夫 沃尔特·斯蒂尔
your second husband, Walter Steel,
被梅林先生绑♥架♥了 对吗
was abducted by Mr. Merlyn, is that correct?
是的 如你所说
Yes. So you are saying.
为什么梅林不杀了沃尔特
Why didn't Merlyn kill Walter,
就像他杀掉你第一任丈夫一样呢
the same as your first husband?
我说服了马尔科姆不那么做
I convinced Malcolm not to.
马尔科姆听从了你的话
And Malcolm listened to you.
你的朋友饶了沃尔特的命
Your friend spared Walter's life,
你却想让陪审团相信
and yet, you'd have this jury believing
你和你的孩子当时有生命危险吗
that you and your children were in danger?
是的 我担心
We were. I was afraid--
担心被抓起来
Afraid of getting caught.
不管我年轻时候犯过什么错
Despite whatever youthful mistakes I might have made,
马尔科姆·梅林都是个危险分子
Malcolm Merlyn was a dangerous man.
那是对其他人而言
To other people.
但是真正对莫伊拉·奎恩和她的家人
But the only person who truly posed a danger
造成威胁的人
to Moira Queen and her family
就是莫伊拉·奎恩自己
was Moira Queen.
如果你想打我 那你就打吧
Ok, if you want to attack me, go right ahead.
但你想对我说的每一句话
But you should know that you're not going to say anything
我都对自己说过了
that I haven't already said to myself.
我知道这对你来说很艰难
Whoa. I know that that was difficult for you,
我只想关心一下你是不是还好
and I just want to make sure that you're ok.
不 不
No, no.
我不明白在我刚刚的所作所为之后
I don't understand how you can forgive me
你怎么还能原谅我
after what I just did in there.
换了任何人都不会原谅我
I don't understand how anyone could.
显然 是你们三个
So, obviously you three
把灵符拿出了山洞
took the hosen out of this cave.
把他抬起来
Lift him up.
我现在知道不是他拿的
Now I know he doesn't have it,
所以就是你们俩其中一个
which means one of you two does.
把它给我 我们来谈谈交换条件
Give it to me, and we'll discuss an exchange.
我们不知道你在说什么
We don't know what you're talking about.
把奥利弗交给我们
Give us Oliver,
我们就让你们自己去找
and we'll leave you alone to look for it.
还有人想做蠢事吗
Anybody else want to be stupid?
好吧 把他带走
Fine. Take 'em.
给他松绑
Cut him loose.
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
我们不能停下来 他们跟上来了
We have to keep moving, they're following us!
我们知道
We know.
显然 我们还将继续关注
Obviously we're continuing to monitor
这些重大事件
both of these major stories
今天 星城因为它们而全市哗然
in what has become a significant news day here in Starling.
莫伊拉·奎恩承认有婚外情
你能告诉我们关于
What can you tell us about--
奥利弗会被他母亲的事情重重包围
Oliver's going to be pretty wrapped up with his mother.
关于"伯爵"是怎么把"迷魂"
You making any process on how the Count's
弄到人体内的 你搞明白了吗
getting Vertigo into people's systems?
没什么进展
Not much.
每个点都是出现戒断症状的人的家
Each dot is the home of somebody with withdrawal symptoms.
看起来很随机
That seems pretty random.
因为的确很随机
That's because it's very random.
好吧
Ok.
有没有可能他们不是在家里中招的
What if people weren't exposed at home,
而是在工作时被下药的呢
what if they got dosed at work?
你能用他们的工作地点建立联♥系♥吗
Can you do this by their employment addresses?
我真的要好好想想
I'm really starting to wonder
怎么才能让你们刮目相看了
what it would take to impress you guys.
是一条路径 穿过城市
It's a trail. A path through the city.
你去过其中任何地点吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表