剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我知道 我见过他 他彻底疯了
I know, I saw him. He's totally crazed.
他到底怎么了
What's happening to him?
你还记得圣诞节他放我们鸽子那次吗
Do you remember around Christmas when he bailed on us?
怎么了
Yeah?
他被注射了一种药
He got shot up with something, this drug,
这种药让他神志不清
and it's been messing with his head.
你和我哥哥说过这件事吗
Did you tell my brother any of this?
没有 为什么这么问
No...why?
那是他派来盯着我的保镖
He's got this bodyguard all over me.
他肯定清楚罗伊的事
He must know about Roy,
以为罗伊是想找我还是什么
think he's coming after me or something.
你打算怎么办
Well, what are you going to do?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊 是我
Roy, it's me.
我是西娅
It's Thea.
真高兴我找到你了
I'm so glad I found you.
我一直到处找你
I've been looking everywhere.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
因为我你才变成这样
I did this to you.
你和我分手是因为你需要帮助
When you broke up with me, it was a cry for help,
可是我没有听你解释
and I didn't listen.
我真该受到惩罚
I should be punished.
我活该受到惩罚
I deserve to be punished.
如果别人伤害到你
Someone hurts you,
你就要伤害他们更深
and you hurt them worse.
要无休止地伤害他们
You hurt them permanently.
你应该杀了我
You should just kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
奥利弗你去哪了 你接到我的电♥话♥了吗
Oliver, where have you been? Haven't you got any of my calls?
我刚才没时间 怎么了
I've been busy. What's wrong?
是你妈妈
It's your mother.
她会没事的
She'll do fine.
不 她不会
No, she won't.
这次活动不是为了集结大家
She's not using this event to rally the troops.
她是想利用这次机会
She's using it...
告诉大家她要退出竞选
to tell people she's dropping out of the race.
奥利弗
Oliver.
发生什么了
What happened?
摩托车事故
It's a motorcycle accident,
是我大意了
it was stupid.
没错 如果我算的没错
Yes, this would be the second accident in as many weeks,
这是几周以来的第二次事故了
if my math is correct.
马克说你要退出竞选
Mark says you're dropping out of the race.
其实我几个礼拜之前就该就这么做
The truth is, I should have done it weeks ago,
在西娅被绑♥架♥之后
after Thea was abducted.
我的全部心思应该放在修复我们的关系上
My complete focus needs to be on repairing our relationship.
妈妈 西娅现在的情形
Mom, what's happening with Thea right now
不是你没花时间陪她造成的
isn't because you weren't spending enough time with her.
也许不是吧 但是我必须做点儿什么
Well, maybe not. I have to do something
我不知道除了这个我还能做什么
and I'm not sure what else to do.
西娅恨你是因为你过去做的那些事
Thea hates you right now because of the things that you've done.
那些糟糕的事
Terrible things.
所以让她看到你做些好事
So let her see you do something good.
作为一位市长
As mayor.
妈妈 我了解一些事
Mom, I know a little something about...
例如为了这个城市
sacrificing the people closest to me
牺牲我身边最亲近的人
for the good of this city.
这就是你现在应该做的
It's what you need to do now.
我知道
I know.
很好
Good.
奥利弗 我知道
Oliver, I know.
我知道
I know.
我想
I've known...
从去年开始我就知道了
since last year, I suppose.
那个计划实施的那天
The night of the undertaking,
所有谜题都解开了
everything became so clear.
也是从那天开始我晚上再也睡不着
It was pretty much the night I stopped sleeping.
在你想说什么之前
Before you say anything else--
我不想说什么
There's nothing else to say.
我不需要说什么
Nothing I need to say.
除了告诉你我感到无比骄傲
Except I could not be more proud.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I have the raise get you anything to drink?
或者吃些东西 这边请
Or--or something to eat, perhaps? Please.
奥利弗在哪
Where's Oliver?
他去替我办事了
Ah, he's...running an errand for me.
刚好我们可以有机会聊一聊
I thought it would give us a chance to talk.
无意冒犯 奎恩夫人
With all due respect, um, Mrs. Queen,
这是我和奥利弗之间的事
what's happening, it's between me and your son.
当然了
Yes.
那是什么
What is that?
我的调查员给我的一份关于你的档案
Oh, I had one of our investigators write up a dossier on you.
抱歉 但是预防
I'm sorry, but it's a necessary
欺诈性亲权索赔是非常有必要的
precaution against a fraudulent claim of paternity.
孩子是奥利弗的
Well, the baby is Oliver's.
我对此毫不怀疑
Oh, of that I have no doubt.
我们的调查员调查得很全面
Our investigators were quite thorough.
但是你能想象到
But you can imagine
外面有多少人等着
how many people my family attracts
把我们家的事登上新闻
who are looking for handouts.
我不是为了钱
Well, I'm not looking for money.
当然不是
Of course not.
我说了我不想要钱
I told you, I don't want money.
那我告诉你
And I'm telling you
这是我第一次当奶奶
that this is my first grandchild.
我想要确保这个孩子有一个美好的未来
And I want to make certain that he or she has a bright future.
请收下吧
Please.
这有一百万
This is a million dollars.
我同样也希望我儿子有一个美好的未来
I want to make certain that my son has a bright future as well.
这一百万给你
That money is yours
前提是你告诉奥利弗孩子没了
once you tell Oliver that you've lost the baby.
你说什么
What?!
等你回中♥央♥城后再也不要联♥系♥他
And another million when you return to Central city,
我会再给你一百万
never to speak to him again.
我可以给你一个建议吗
Can I offer you some advice,
以一位母亲的身份告诫另一位母亲
one mother to another?
一旦事情涉及到你自己的孩子
When it comes to your children, there is no action
没有什么事情是你做不出来的
that is inconceivable;
也没有什么决定是你下不了的
there is no decision that is impossible.
你会奋不顾身给他他所需要的生活
You do what you must to provide the life that they need.
所以我认为那二百万美元
And I think that $2 million
可以给我们的孩子提供他们所需要的生活
is sufficient to provide the life that both our children need.
你觉得呢
Don't you?
支持奎恩竞选市长
当我最初决定参加此次竞选时
When I was first approached about entering this race,
我觉得竞选成功的机会是如此渺茫
the prospect of winning seemed a distant,
是几乎不可能的事
nearly impossible feat.
一个遭受重创的城市
Now, how could a city that had suffered so much
怎么可能寄希望于给它带来创伤的人
place its faith in someone so responsible for its suffering?
但是这几个星期以来
But as the weeks progressed,
那些如你们一样正直的人
good people such as you
表明了你们的态度
raised your voices
支持我 于是我想我可以让这座城市更美好
in support, and I began to think that I could make a difference.
我可以为拯救这座城市出一份力
I could help save this city.
莫伊拉·奎恩支持者聚会
但
But...
最近发生的一些事改变了这一切
recent events have changed things, and...
不过现在我确信我可以让这座城市更美好
and now I know I can make a difference.
如果我能有幸当选市长
And should the honor become mine,
我郑重地向各位保证
I promise with every breath I take
莫伊拉·奎恩支持者聚会
为了这座城市的美好未来
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表