剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
九号♥已准备好
A Nine is inbound and hot.
通话结束
Mockingbird out.
九号♥是什么
What the hell are Nines?
MQ九号♥ 劫掠者
Mq-9s. Predators.
沃勒发动了无人机袭击
Waller's called in a drone strike.
十分钟之内 这里的所有人都会死
Everyone here is dead inside of ten minutes.
九号♥装载着地狱火导弹
The Nines carry the hellfire missile.
只要一枚就足以把这栋大楼夷为平地
Just one of them can level this whole building.
你老板不在乎会把谁炸死
And your boss doesn't care who's here when it does.
莱拉 我们得把这些人弄出去
Lyla, we have to get these people out of here.
或许我们可以激活房♥屋警报
Maybe there's a house alarm we can trigger.
约翰 我们必须要走了
John, we have to move now.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请大家注意
Can I have your attention, please?
感谢我们的主办人
In honor of our host.
葛雷姆·卡迪尔擅长做一切他决心要做的事
Gholem Qadir excels at everything he puts his mind to,
不管是生意
be it business,
慈善
philanthropy...
或者恐♥怖♥主♥义♥事业
or terrorism.
我觉得葛雷姆是一个文艺复兴式的人物
Yeah, I guess you could say gholem is somewhat of a renaissance man.
他在每个领域都涉足一点
He dabbles in a little bit of everything.
比如说军♥火♥交易 我说过性♥交♥易了吗
Like arms trading-- did I mention the sex trafficking?
还有他手里的致命神经毒剂
Or the deadly nerve agent that he's holding
就在这舞池下面10米的地方
just 30 feet beneath this very dance floor.
他在说谎 这个人是雇佣兵
These are lies! This man is a mercenary!
罗通
Lawton!
他没有回答 我得去帮他
He's not answering. I have to go help him.
真不敢相信我刚说了这些
I can't believe I just said that.
你 你五年前也在阿富汗
You! You were in Afghanistan five years ago.
你和那个叛徒从一开始就在骗我
You and that Judas have been deceiving me from the start.
来得正好
Good timing.
我的邀请涵迟迟不来 等烦了
Got tired of waiting for my invitation.
违抗命令了啊 约翰
Disobeying orders, John.
小心身后
Behind you.
你欠我两个人情了
That's two you owe me, junior.
我们得走了
We have to go.
沃勒让我待在这里
Waller told me to stay here.
无人机马上就会来袭了
There's an incoming drone strike.
真及时 让你的队员都出去
How contemporary. Get your team clear.
你就是我的队员之一
You are on my team.
你该离开了
And it's time for you to go.
是啊 说得对 是时候了
Yeah, that's right. It is time.
这就是我离开的方式
And this is my way to go.
自杀小队 记得吗
Suicide squad, remember?
我可有可无 约翰
I'm expendable, John.
我脑中那颗该死的炸♥弹♥也能证明这一点
Even got the damn bomb in my head to prove it.
这样 我至少做了件光荣的事
This way, at least I get to go out doing something honorable.
你不能这么轻易死掉 罗通
You don't get to die that easy, Lawton.
是吗
Really?
那你给我一个
Why don't you give me even just
不这么做的理由
one good reason why not, huh?
佐伊
Zoe.
-那神经毒气怎么办 -相信我
- What about the nerve gas? - Believe me--
沃勒已经都搞定了
Waller's already got that covered.
快走 快快快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
无人机改变飞行路线了 现在正跟着我们
The drone shifted course. It's following us.
你觉得很好笑吗
Do you find that funny?
那个女人真厉害啊
Whoa. What a woman.
你们觉得她是怎么知道把无人机派去哪里的
How do you think she knew where to send the drone, huh?
我是说确切的坐标地点
And I mean, the precise coordinates.
-移植追踪器 -炸♥弹♥和GPS
- The implants. - Bomb and GPS.
很聪明对吧
Pretty clever, right?
无人机的目标不是葛雷姆的房♥子
The drone ain't targeting Gholem's house.
而是我
It's targeting me.
等等 不该先问问我的意见吗
Whoa, hang on, do I get a say in this?
-转身 -你干什么
- Turn around. - What are you doing?
我宁愿被炸飞
Look, I think I'd rather get blown up!
稳住 会很疼的
Hold still. This is going to hurt.
马尔科夫政♥府♥威胁说要报复
The Markovian government is threatening retaliation
在禁飞区无缘无故出动无人机袭击
following an unprovoked drone attack over a no-fly zone.
我们不就是想避免这种局面吗 做得漂亮啊
Just the attention we wanted to avoid. Well done.
又不是我派无人机去的
I'm not the one who sent that drone.
无人机隐身了 化学武器藏匿点
It was cloaked. An explosion atop
上面的爆♥炸♥是很容易解释的
a chemical weapons cache is easy to explain.
可是 还有目击者 所以我们
Instead, there were witnesses and we had
还得派海豹突击队去清理现场
to send in a seal team to clean out the estate.
我觉得你拉我帮你干什么不干净的勾当时
I guess you'll think twice before dragging me
就应该三思而后行 沃勒
in to do your dirty work, Waller.
我并不觉得这是个问题
Somehow I don't think it will be an issue.
就这样 狄格尔先生
Good day, Mr. Diggle.
不可思议啊
Kind of uncanny.
狄格尔怎么知道罗通的追踪器在什么地方
How Diggle knew exactly where Lawton's implant was.
总之
Still,
这暴露出了一个明显的设计缺陷
it exposed an obvious design flaw.
以后把追踪器植入到脊椎里吧
We'll be putting in the implants in their spinal vertebrae now.
让罗通跟其他人准备手术
Have Lawton and the others prepped for surgery.
沃勒说几年后你可能会得到赦免
Waller said in a few years, you might even get a pardon.
不用担心 约翰
Don't worry, John.
我不会活那么久的 你我心知肚明
We both know I'm not going to be around that long.
没被解雇吗
You still employed?
我这种权限级别的人没那么容易
People with my security clearance aren't that easy
-就被解雇的 -也对
- to get rid of. - Right.
那我们呢 约翰尼
What about us, Johnny?
昨晚杀我弟弟的那个人
Last night, the man who killed my brother
比要保护全世界的那个女人
showed more character than the woman charged
更加高尚
with protecting the world.
是非好坏的界限已经没那么明显了
Good and bad is not so clear to me.
但是有一件事
One thing I do know for sure,
我非常确定
black and white...
就是我不能再失去你了
is that I can't ever lose you again.
终于
Finally.
我们也达成一致了
Something we agree on.
又多了一个从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥转成的盟友
Well, there goes another terrorist-turned-ally.
对了 这次救了卡迪尔
By the way, I put you in for a commendation
我推荐你接受嘉奖
for saving Qadir's ass.
记得请我喝酒
You owe me a beer.
恭喜
Congratulations.
是啊 杀个孩子得到勋章 对吧
Yeah, well, kill a kid, get a medal, right?
要是那个人拿卡拉希步♥枪♥朝你射击
When someone's shooting a kalishnikov at you,
那他就不是个孩子
he's not a kid.
我不这么认为
I see things differently.
世界很复杂 约翰尼
It's a complicated world, Johnny.
我可以叫你约翰尼吗
Is it OK if I call you Johnny?
我好像还不知道你的名字 麦考斯
I don't think I caught your first name, Michaels.
莱拉
Lyla.
真的很高兴认识你 莱拉
It's really good to meet you, Lyla.
下面是国际新闻 一支联♥合♥国♥巡查队
In international news, a United Nations inspections team
因为藏在人道主义者葛雷姆·卡迪尔
was called to a chemical weapons manufacturing facility
马尔科夫庄园下的
hidden beneath the Markovian estate
化学武器生产制♥造♥设施而出动
of humanitarian Gholem Qadir.
星城新闻 市长候选人莫伊拉·奎恩
Closer to home, mayoral candidate Moira Queen
在各地进行演说
stumped for an initiative
企图在学校游泳池建造项目后再复兴市中心
to revive inner city after school swim programs.
我记得自己的孩子小时候
Oh, I remember how much my children
有多么喜欢游泳
enjoyed swimming when they were young.
他们在泳池里拉都拉不出来
I couldn't get them out of the pool.
我们需要...
We need--
我还以为你不喜欢游泳
I thought you hated swimming.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表