剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
but maybe the vigilante was just trying to keep you safe.
所以他才射了罗伊吗
By shooting Roy?
我只是猜测
I... i'm just saying.
也许你们应该放手
Maybe you should let this go.
所以 你会放手吗
So... are you going to let this go?
不
No.
但现在起一切听我的
But now we're going to do things my way.
妈妈
Mom!
有人吗
Hello!
你好 我的爱人
Hello, my love.
莎朵
Shado?
你不可能是真的
You can't be here.
我必须来见你
I had to see you.
-我得警告你 -警告我
- Had to warn you. - Warn me?
你无法抵抗接下来要发生的事
You can't fight what's coming.
放下你的弓
Put down your bow.
脱下我父亲的兜帽
Take off my father's hood.
我戴兜帽是为了纪念你父亲
I wear that hood to honor your father.
也为了纪念你
And to honor you.
如果你想纪念我
If you want to honor me,
停止争斗 好好生活
stop fighting...and live.
不然所有你爱的人都会死
Or everyone you love will die.
奥利
Ollie?
你刚刚在和谁讲话
Who were you talking to?
放下武器
Put off your weapons.
滚过去
Get over there!
奇迹
Mirakuru.
把他们带走
Take them.
安东尼
Anthony...
你已经得偿所愿了
you got what you wanted.
你可以放了他们
You can let them go.
要是你真正在乎过我
If you ever cared about me.
我确实在乎你 莎拉
But I do care about you, Sara.
所以我不会选择杀你
Which is why I won't choose to kill you.
但是他可能会
But he might.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
是时候做出选择了 奥利弗
Time to choose, Oliver.
选出谁生 谁死
Who lives, and who dies.
不过你得选快点 因为30秒后
But pick quickly, because in 30 seconds,
我会把她们都杀了
I will shoot them both.
孵化已经开始了
The incubation process has begun.
48小时后就可以散播血清
Serum will be ready for distribution in 48 hours.
只要两天
Two days.
我们就能创造上百个像你一样的人
And we will be able to create a hundred more like you.
这座城市的掌权人
And the people who run this city
终于能见识到真正的力量了
will see what real power looks like.
我就知道治安维持者有同伙
I knew the vigilante had partners.
他现在比较喜欢绿箭侠这个称呼
He likes to be called the Arrow now.
你们三个和一些真正的人♥渣♥较量过
You three have messed with some really nasty people.
娃娃制♥造♥者 迷魂伯爵
The Doll Maker, Count Vertigo,
幕后者还有女杀手
Dodger, the Huntress.
我们没有记录在案
We weren't keeping score.
我记着呢
I was.
巴里
Barry.
你给我用的老鼠药 有没有副作用
The rat poison that you gave me... are there any side effects?
有 可能出现幻觉
Um, yeah, I think hallucinations, maybe.
以及大量出汗
And excessive sweating.
你有没有出很多汗
Are you sweating excessively?
你产生幻觉了吗
You're hallucinating?
你看到什么了
What are you seeing?
一个叫莎朵的女孩 和我一起在岛上待过
A girl named Shado that was with me on the island.
莎朵
Shado.
莎拉
Sara.
你和多少女人一起被困岛上
How many women were you marooned with?
你确定那个岛不是虚构吗
Are you sure this wasn't fantasy island?
你果然是在森林或者丛林里接受的训练
You did train in a jungle or forest environment,
所以才选了绿色
hence the green.
让我抽点血 看看怎么样了
Hey, let me draw some blood, see what's up.
我能问你个事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
为什么不戴面具
Why no mask?
我不是想教你该怎么去维持治安
Not to tell you how to do your vigilante...ing,
只是涂油彩
but the grease paint thing?
不是个隐藏身份的好办法
It's a poor identity concealer.
那你去帮我找个既能完美适合我的脸型
So find me a mask that conforms perfectly to my face
在我奔跑的同时又完全不妨碍到瞄准力的面具
and doesn't affect my ability to aim while I'm on the run.
你可以试试可压缩的超细纤维
You should look into a compressible micro fabric.
-会非常好用的 -发现塞勒斯·戈尔德
- It could be great. - Found Cyrus Gold.
塞勒斯·戈尔德是谁
Who's Gyrus Gold?
那天晚上差点把你弄死的那个人体武器
The human weapon that left you nearly dead the other night.
那家伙从你脖子上取下了他的指纹
The kid did manage to pull his print off your neck.
我用人脸识别软件
I've had facial recognition software
扫描全城的闭路式摄像机
scanning closed circuit cameras all over town.
他现在在德尔加多大街和第二十五大道处
He's at the corner of Delgado and 25th right now,
但是马上要跟丢了
but we're just about to lose him.
那个十字路口上还有什么
What else is at that intersection?
停车场 超♥市♥ 汽车旅馆
A parking lot, a market, a motel.
很可能就是他的藏身之所
Could be where he's holed up.
-我来搞定 -奥利弗
- I got this. - Oliver...
这件事我来处理吧
Why don't let me handle this one?
只是侦察而已
It's just recon.
好吧
Fine.
我做你的后援
But I'm going as your back-up.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会查出奥利弗到底怎么回事的
I'll figure out what's wrong with Oliver.
你尽早吧
You'd be the first.
需要议员陪你一起去做圣诞节采购吗
神秘的爱慕者吗
Secret admirer?
不是的 是我爸送来的
No, actually, they're from my father.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you by?
我们需要你的帮助 辛迪的朋友被杀了
We need your help. Cindy's friend was murdered,
但是警方不肯介入调查
but the police aren't going to investigate.
说是吸毒过量致死 就这样
They said that he ODed, end of story.
看看这个
Check this out.
他献血赚外快
He earned extra money donating blood.
贫民区救灾献血活动
我们在马克斯房♥间里找到的
We found it in Max's apartment.
如果他吸毒 他们不会要他的血 对吧
They wouldn't have accepted his blood if he was using, right?
马克斯和献血车同天消失的
Max went missing the same day as the blood drive.
如果他真的去那献血了
If he did donate blood there,
至少他们会知道点马克斯的情况吧
maybe they at least know something that happened to him.
我去打听一下
I'll ask around.
谢谢你 劳蕾尔
Thank you, Laurel.
帕特丽夏饭店
如果无聊 储备箱里有本填字游戏的书
If you get bored, I keep a book of crossword puzzles in the glove box.
这话一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
你看到什么了
Ok, what do you see?
房♥间很干净
It's clean.
非常干净
Really clean.
"所罗门·格兰迪 周一出生..."
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday..."
周二洗礼
Christened on Tuesday.
我知道那首诗 象征着生命的七个阶段
I know the poem. It symbolizes the seven stages of life--
从出生到死亡
From birth to death.
这家伙现在处于哪个阶段
What stage is this guy in?
快走快走 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
他轻而易举地就能把我拎起来
He picked me up like I was nothing.
-费利西蒂 请求支援 -马上来
- Felicity, call for back-up. - On it.
是莎拉的事吗
This about Sara?
你有她的消息吗
You heard from her?
没有
No.
抱歉 这是...
I'm sorry, this is...
是别的事
This is something else.
塞勒斯·戈尔德
Cyrus Gold.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表