剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
改天再说
More later?
圣沃克医院 账单
玛雅·里塞克 由塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德代缴
不知道你来了
Didn't hear you come in.
是啊 抱歉 我 我来早了
Yeah, sorry, I-I got here early.
我想在午饭前把箱子里的东西处理好
I just want to get these crates unpacked before lunch.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是 最近睡眠不太好
Just... I haven't been sleeping much lately.
心事太多
I got a lot on my mind.
不想跟我谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
谈什么
Talk about what?
过去一个多月发生的任何事
Whatever's been going on with you the last five weeks.
听着 我没事
Look, I'm fine.
自从被绿箭侠射伤
Ever since the Arrow shot you,
你就变得很奇怪 罗伊
you've been acting really weird, Roy.
对我 对一切事
With me, with everything.
这和绿箭侠无关
This isn't about the Arrow.
因为我吗
Is it me?
还是我们
Is it us?
听着 我真的不想谈论这些 行吗
Look, I really just want to get through this, OK?
行
OK.
如果有什么能帮上忙的就告诉我
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
西娅
Thea.
你已经在帮我了
You do help.
每一天
Every day.
说实话 我现在之所以还挺得住
And honestly, right now you're the only thing
就是因为有你
that's keeping me together.
我会尽我所能
I do what I can.
我到底积了什么德
How did I get to be so lucky?
你... 偷了我的钱包
You... stole my purse.
罗伊
Roy?!
-西娅 你没事吧 -没事
- Thea, are you OK? - Yeah.
你的胳膊...
Oh, your arm...
伤口看起来很深
Um, that looks really deep.
可能得缝针
It might need stitches.
我马上去楼下拿急救包 好吗
I'm going to go downstairs and get the first aid kit, OK?
好的
OK.
你知道 大多数警♥察♥
You know, most cops,
跟线人接头时 要么在警车的后座
they meet their informants in the backseat of a cruiser
要么在类似咖啡店的地方 但是...
or maybe a coffee shop or something, but...
那面具是怎么回事
What's with the mask?
-朋友送的 -你还有朋友
- Gift from a friend. -You got friends?
带我想要的东西了吗
Did you bring me what I asked for?
那是鉴证科在爆♥炸♥现场搜集到的物证样品
That's a sample of everything the CSU collected from the blast.
里面有熔化的玻璃 几块爆♥炸♥碎片
There's melted glass, multiple explosive fragments,
还有微量的残留物 像是硝化甘油炸♥药♥
and trace residue, and it looks like nitroglycerine.
这说明我们面对的
Which means that
可不仅仅是个疯子的地下行为
we're dealing with more than just a basement nutjob.
而是训练有素的罪犯
Someone with training.
谢谢你 探长
Thank you, detective.
我也有个请求
I need a favor, too.
那个杀了我同事 我搭档的混♥蛋♥...
The son of a bitch who killed my men, my partner...
他已经死了
He's dead.
还有那个通风报信的 告诉他我们要去的
And whoever tipped him off, told him we were coming,
他干的不错
he's doing just fine.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我们分局每个警员的手♥机♥通话记录
Cell phone records for every cop in my precinct.
你认为你们警队里有内鬼
You think there's a leak in the department?
我认为通话记录是唯一能查明真♥相♥的方法
I think those phone records are the only way to know for sure,
你那个金发的朋友
and your blonde friend,
她电脑技术不错
she's pretty good with computers.
我会让她...
I'll ask her--
DC-52呼叫总部 派人到市区第10和80大街交叉口
Dc-52 to central, 10-80, downtown!
他又作案了
He's hit again.
星城市政大楼
Starling City Municipal Building.
给我位置
Give me a location.
我会给你个更好的
I'll give you one better--
我在查周围的手♥机♥基站
I'm checking the surrounding cell towers.
有个3800兆赫的GSM信♥号♥♥
There was a GSM spike of 3800 megahertz
在爆♥炸♥前两秒出现
two seconds before the blast.
这个频率可不是美国运营商的
That frequency's way outside the approved frequency
核准使用频率
for U.S. carriers.
爆破地点 爆♥炸♥半径
信♥号♥♥在移♥动♥ 他好像要离开
Signal's moving. I think he's mobile.
给我个汇合点
Give me an intersection.
在你正前方 400米处
Right in front of you, 400 meters.
看到他了
I see him.
绿箭侠 频率源
在第67大街左拐
Turn left on 67th.
费利西蒂 我跟丢了
Felicity, I've lost him.
什么
What?
绿箭侠
我也是 等等
Me, too, hold on.
找到了 在杰拉德街左拐那个银行
Got him. Bank left on Gerrard Street.
你几乎在他头顶了
You're almost right on top of him.
不是他 费利西蒂 你搞错信♥号♥♥了
It's not him, Felicity. You picked up the wrong signal.
什么 我想 他一定是扰乱信♥号♥♥了
What? I thought-- he must have scrambled the signal.
绿箭侠 频率源
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
他跑了
He's gone.
怎么回事
What happened?
他用的是蜂窝技术引爆♥炸♥弹
He's using cellular technology to detonate his bombs.
很明显 他的专业技术可以隐藏信♥号♥♥
Clearly, his expertise extends to obscuring that signal.
费利西蒂 你的专业知识应该比他强
Felicity, your expertise was supposed to trump his.
什么意思
Excuse me?
你想说什么就直说 奥利弗
If you have something to say to me, Oliver, say it.
人们命悬一线 所以我希望你能
People are dying. So I would like you to pull your head
别老想着中心城市 好好干活
out of Central City and get back in the game.
好啊 你能好好干活我就能
Sure, right after you get yours out of your ass.
你说什么
Excuse me?
行了
All right.
大家先都冷静一下
Maybe we should just take a breath here.
等等 我想知道他最后说中心城市
No, wait, I want to know, what exactly was that crack
到底是什么意思
about Central City meant to imply?
第一起爆♥炸♥发生时你不在这里
When the first bomb went off, you weren't here.
第二起发生时 你给我指错路了
And when the second bomb went off, you sent me the wrong way.
那是你开始就没抓住他
After you didn't catch him in the first place!
不要因为今晚你没成功就怪我
Don't blame me because you didn't have it tonight.
我出去喘口气
I need some air.
我冒着生命危险也要说一句...
At the risk of me getting my head knocked off...
推卸责任是不会帮我们
Playing the blame game's not going to help us
抓住那个混♥蛋♥的
catch this son of a bitch.
我们不是想半途而废
Neither is doing things halfway.
你真的是这么以为的吗 奥利弗
Is that what you think's going on here, Oliver?
你觉得她不专心
You think she was distracted?
她没有尽力
She wasn't giving it her all?
她差点让我撞上汽车 狄格尔
She almost ran me into a bus, Diggle.
你说她是怎么回事
What do you think?
我觉得在费利西蒂
I think you didn't have a problem
跟巴里·阿伦在一起前你对她没这么大意见
with Felicity's performance until she met Barry Allen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不对劲 斯莱德
You're not well, Slade.
是因为米拉库鲁
It's the Mirakuru.
它让你大脑混乱了
It's messing with your head.
天快黑了 我们先扎营吧
It's going to be dark soon. We should make camp.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on? You OK?
没事 就是一变冷胳膊就疼
Yeah, it's just, arm still hurts when it's cold
医生给我开的止痛药我还丢了
and I lost the pain meds that the doctor gave me.
你的胳膊康复的怎么样了
How's yours healing up?
时好时坏吧
Ah, you know, good days and bad.
我先走了
I'll see you later.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表