剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
this is our last night on the island...
敬夺下那艘船
To taking the freighter.
敬离开这座岛
To getting off this island forever.
敬莎朵
To shado.
要是明天我出了什么事
You know, if something happens to me tomorrow...
别这样想
You can't think like that.
要是我不能活着离开
If I don't make it...
我希望你能
I need you to...
告诉我妈妈和妹妹
to tell my mom and my sister
我不再是那个
that I wasn't that same,
上船时的傻孩子了
stupid kid that got on that boat.
告诉她们我改过自新了
Tell them I was different.
一定
OK.
要是我出事了
And if I don't make it...
告诉我家人我在沉船中就死了
tell my family that I died on "The Gambit."
为什么
Why?
我希望他们记住的是那时候的我
Let them remember me the way that I was.
我们得休息一会儿了
We should all get some sleep.
我想你了
I've missed you.
莎朵
Shado?
你怎么还活着
How are you still alive?
并非如此
I'm not alive.
记得吗
Remember?
我已经死了
I'm dead.
因为你选择了莎拉而不是我
Because you chose Sara over me.
你为什么没选我
Why didn't you choose me?
你为什么没选我
Why didn't you choose me?
你为什么没选我
Why didn't you choose me?!
太阳升起来了 孩子 该动身了
Rise and shine, kid. It's time.
双幺[俄语]
Glaza zmei!
下次好运吧 亨德里克
Better luck next time, Hendrik.
你出老千
You cheat!
他出老千
He cheats!
你也出老千了
So do you.
他只是技巧更高些
He just cheats better.
站起来 牧师小子
Get up, preacher boy.
我让你站起来 胆小鬼
I said get up, coward!
艾沃要见你
Ivo wants to see you.
保持信仰 朋友
Have faith, my friend.
上帝保佑你
God will protect you.
上帝不存在
There is no god.
就算真有
If there was...
也不在这船上
he's not on this ship.
她还好吗
How is she?
抱歉 安东尼
I'm sorry, Anthony.
我希望能带来更好的消息
I wish I had better news to give you,
但她的状况比预期的还要糟糕
but her condition is progressing quicker than we anticipated.
有试着提高用量吗
Have you tried upping her dosage?
机密情报
已经两倍了
Twice already,
但我们都明白现代药剂不是万能的
but we both know modern medicine has its limitations.
我当然知道
Oh, yes, I know quite well.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you, doctor.
别 别 等等
No. No, wait. Wait, mr. Ivo.
我家族都是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
My family is Bratva. Russian mafia.
他们会为我付数百万赎金的
They pay millions for me.
抱歉 但是我们不需要钱
I'm sorry, I have very little use for money.
我需要的是只眼睛
I do, however, require an eye
为了研究
for my research.
我们的时间有限
Well, we don't have all day.
因为有风
There's a breeze.
他们在沙滩上
They're on the beach.
抓住他们
Take them.
活捉
Alive.
他怎么办
What about him?
他们过来了
They're coming.
两人 携有武器
Two men, armed.
我们第一次试图离开这岛的时候
You know, when we first tried to get off this island,
咱俩还是陌生人
it was as strangers.
现在已经亲如兄弟了
But now it's as brothers.
船上见
See you on the freighter.
他在那
Right over there.
你真是幸运 艾沃要活捉你
You're lucky Ivo wants you alive.
我就说过我会回来的
I told you I'd come back.
好极了
Fantastic.
我们有救了
We're saved.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
别怕 他不咬人
Don't worry, he won't bite.
我是托马斯·弗林牧师
Reverend Thomas Flynn.
我叫奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
这是亚伯拉罕
This is Abraham.
我记得你 你逃走了
I remember you from before. You escaped.
和那个金发婊♥子♥一起逃的
With that blonde whore.
他叫亨德里克 可迷人了
That's Hendrik. He's a charmer.
我祝福她烂在地狱永不翻身
Yeah, I hope she rots in hell.
莎拉和我们一样 也是俘虏
Hey, Sara was a prisoner, just like all of us.
是吗
Right.
有意思的是 我从未见过她痛苦尖叫
Funny, I never heard her scream.
托马斯 你被关在这多久了
How long have you been here, Thomas?
一年多一点点
A little over a year.
我那时在距离印度海岸不远的
I was working as a missionary
马利克做传教
in Maliku, just off the coast of India.
这艘船停下来做物资补充
This ship docked there for supplies,
艾沃博士邀请我来
Dr. Ivo asked me to come aboard
为一名快死的人做临终祈祷
to administer last rites for a dying man.
是我太欠考虑了
My mistake.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
做我这样的工作还有比这里更合适的地方吗
Can you imagine a better place for a man in my line of work?
实力[俄语]
Prochnost.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我的人还在海滩上搜寻
My men are still searching the beach
莎拉和你的朋友
for your friend and Sara.
米拉库鲁在他们手上
They have the Mirakuru.
所以...
So...
他们在哪
Where are they?
去死吧你
Go to hell.
你可能需要再考虑一下
Maybe you'd like to rethink that.
艾沃 你要折磨就折磨
Ivo...you torture me all you want to.
我是打死不会告诉你他们的位置的
I am never going to tell you where they are.
不 肯定不会自愿说的
No. Not willingly.
那是什么
What is that?
这个吗
Oh, this?
这是硫喷妥钠
See, this is sodium pentothal.
用更通俗易懂 更形象生动的说法
It's more colloquial, yet very descriptive name,
就是吐真剂
is truth serum.
别 等等
No, wait, wait!
别别 我什么都招
No, no, I'll tell you everything!
那我们开始吧
Let's begin.
你结婚了吗 威尔逊先生
Are you married, Mr. Wilson?
有孩子了吗
Do you have any children?
很遗憾 都没有
Sadly neither.
那你的生命中一定有一个很特别的存在
Well, there must be someone special in your life.
曾经有
There was.
但几年前她就去世了
But she passed away a few years ago.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我和我妈妈也要面对很多人离去
My mother and I have had to deal with a lot of loss,
真不幸
unfortunately.
最后我们学会
And eventually we learned...
生活还得继续
that you just have to move on.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表