剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友 我只能伪装成另一个人
To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else.
成为另一个存在
I must be something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我们一直追踪的一个人
There's a new player we've been tracking.
我们一直叫他丧钟
We've been calling him...Deathstroke.
我有个提议给你们
I have a proposal for you men.
罗伊被注射了血清
Roy was injected with the serum.
还活着 不过我们得看着他
He's alive. But we are going to have to keep an eye on him.
远离西娅
Stay away from Thea.
不 她在你身边的时候非常不安全
No. She's not safe when she's around you.
你爱她 所以你要按我说的做
You love her, and that's why you're going to do what I'm asking.
你怎能不告诉我 马尔科姆·梅林是我父亲
How could you not tell me Malcolm Merlyn was my father?!
我那么信任你
I believed in you.
就在半小时前
As of 30 minutes ago,
你的公♥司♥归我了
your company belongs to me.
斯莱德 你为他工作
Slade. You're working for him.
我知道奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭
I know Oliver Queen is the Arrow.
我觉得这个头套眼睛开孔位置不太对
I don't think my eye holes line up properly.
其他人有这个问题吗
Is anyone else having this problem?
-别紧张 -我就是很紧张
- Don't be nervous. - I'm a lot nervous.
即使对我们而言 这也算是大动作
This is a big move, even for us.
我们曾经利用大动作取得制胜先机
And we've cornered the market on big moves.
斯莱德让我们别无选择
Slade didn't give us any choice.
按照计划而言 这可不是个好主意
Yeah, as far as plans go, this is not a good one.
费利西蒂 这是你的计划
Felicity. This was your plan.
我觉得你其实没批准
I didn't think you'd actually say yes.
我们到了
We're here.
罗伯特·奎恩
应用科学中心
那个人曾经为我工作过
Hey! That man used to work for me.
现在他为我们的敌人工作
And now he works for our enemy.
安保摄像头已经搞定
Security cameras are down.
你们还记得万♥能♥钥♥匙♥吗
You all remember the skeleton key?
威廉·塔克曼的礼物 就是那个同步信♥号♥♥之王
Courtesy of William Tockman, AKA the Clock King.
可以打开任何锁 包括这一个
It can open any lock. Including this one.
这是我们遇见巴里的地方
This is where we met Barry.
这些是即插即用的
These are plug n' play.
把它们固定在我们说好的地方
Fasten them to what we talked about.
其他的就交给C4炸♥弹♥吧
Let the C4 do the rest.
好久没有搞过爆♥炸♥了
Been a while since I've blown anything up.
速战速决
Quick and clean.
我是个炸♥弹♥客 真不敢相信我成了炸♥弹♥客
I'm a bomber. I can't believe I'm a bomber.
不知道能不能当做特殊技能写进简历里
I wonder if I can list that on my resume under special skills.
不许动
Freeze!
我们得走了
We have to go.
热成像显示建筑里已经没人了
Thermal shows everybody's out.
只是一栋建筑 奥利弗
It's just a building, Oliver.
绿箭
第二季第十九集
奎恩集团回应爆♥炸♥事件
懦夫
Cowards.
什么人会毫无必要的破坏
Who else would needlessly destroy cutting edge,
尖端科学与医疗技术
scientific and medical technology
而且这些技术
whose sole purpose
是为了把星城变成一个更健康更安全的地方
is to make Starling City a healthier and safer place?
作为奎恩集团的总裁
As CEO of Queen Consolidated,
我要对做下这种恶行的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥说几句
I have a message to the terrorist who committed this unspeakable act.
你们将被抓住 并接受惩罚
You will be caught, and punished.
我郑重声明 在发现
For the record, I hated her
她是个大坏蛋之前我就很讨厌她
before we found out she was a super villain.
好吧 斯莱德的目的是
Ok. Slade's goal is to create an army
利用米拉库鲁建立一支人体武器部队
of human weapons using the Mirakuru.
为达到这个目的 他需要工业离心机
To do that, he needs an industrial centrifuge.
让伊莎贝尔·罗切夫从你的家族手中
Which having Isabel Rochev steal Queen Consolidated
夺走奎恩集团让他可以大展拳脚
from your family gave him full access to.
但是既然应用科学中心被炸了
But since Applied Sciences went kaboom,
他就没法利用我们的技术
he can't use our technology--
我们以前的技术 来做他的邪恶试验了
well, formerly ours for his warped science experiments.
几周以来斯莱德一直紧紧相逼
Slade has had us on our heels for weeks.
我们跟他正面对决只是时间问题
It's about time we took the fight to him.
我们所做的一切就是为了让他直接面对我们
All this will do is set him back.
我们无法知道下一次攻击会来自哪里
We have no way of knowing where the next attack is coming from.
奥利弗·奎恩回到星城
治安维持者在星城港口枪战
兜帽治安维持者再度来袭
西娅·奎恩被兜帽男所救
听着 你必须放下这事 好吗
Look, you need to drop this, OK?
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
你怎么可能没事
How is any of this fine?
你要把注意力放在自己身上
Look, you need to concentrate on you.
你准备去参加会议吗
Now listen, are you going to your meetings?
是的 我要去那里说说我父亲是怎么入狱的
Yes. It's where I talk about how my father's facing prison.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
这些都会过去的 好吗 拜托了
This will all blow over, OK? Please.
不 不会的 爸爸
No. It won't, Dad.
你被抓住是因为帮助支持那个治安维持者
You were caught aiding and abetting the Vigilante.
去年跟他一起合作害你丢了警长之职
Working with him last year cost you your detective shield.
现在可能会害你入狱18个月
Now, it can cost you 18 months in prison.
他们想知道他的名字
They want his name.
你知道绿箭是谁吗
Do you know who the Arrow is?
我不知道
I don't.
我发誓
I swear.
那黑衣女子呢
Ok, well, what about the woman in black?
跟绿箭在一起的那个
The one the Arrow works with?
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
-不知道 -那你肯定知道些什么吧
- No. - Well, you must have some idea.
宝贝 我没法告诉你我不知道的事
Honey, I can't tell you what I don't know.
时间到
Time's up.
孩子们 照顾好彼此
You girls, you take care of each other.
你真心觉得他不知道绿箭是谁吗
Do you really think he doesn't know who the Arrow is?
爸爸不会撒谎
It's not like dad to lie.
有时最亲近的人 才是最具欺骗性的
Sometimes it's people closest to us who lie to us best.
西娅去哪了
Where is Thea?
她应该也要到场的
She should be here for this, too.
我觉得她不会来了
I doubt she's coming.
我对你们就实话实说了
Well, I can't lie to either of you...
情况很糟糕
it's bad.
一旦伊莎贝尔·罗切夫掌权 就玩完了
If Isabel Rochev is one thing, it's thorough.
为了这次收♥购♥ 她已经筹划了好几个月
She's been laying the foundation for this takeover for months.
但是我们仍然持有公♥司♥大部分股票 对吧
But we still own a majority of stock in the company, correct?
没错 但是伊莎贝尔削弱了股票的价值
Yes, but Isabel has diluted that stock
现在来说 它们分文不值
to the point where it's worthless.
在名义上 你们真的破产了
On paper, you're virtually broke.
那么好消息是什么
And what's the good news?
我们可以保护你们的资产
We can protect your assets.
我们需要把所有的财产
We need to move everything
转移到伊莎贝尔碰不到的地方
into a new trust that Isabel can't touch.
我需要当下所有受惠人的签名
All I need is the beneficiaries from the current trust
来授权此次财产转移
to approve the transfer.
也就是你们两位 还有西娅
The two of you and Thea.
西娅也需要签字
Thea needs to sign off.
没错 而且是马上
Yes. And quickly.
谢谢你 奈德
Thank you, Ned.
现在 我不得不成为市长了
Well, now I have to become mayor.
因为我需要这份工资
It seems I'll need the income.
失去公♥司♥ 不是你的错
Losing the company wasn't your fault.
是我的错
It was mine.
我败给了伊莎贝尔·罗切夫
I let Isabel Rochev get the better of me.
不是 你总是能看到别人好的一面
No. You always see the good in people,
哪怕他们不值得你如此
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表