剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友 我只能伪装成另一个人
To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else.
深切怀念托马斯·梅林
孝子
成为另一种存在
I must be...something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
是时候做出选择了 奥利弗
Time to choose, Oliver.
谁生 谁死
Who lives and who dies.
因为30秒后 我会把她们都杀了
Because in 30 seconds, I will shoot them both.
你想要的东西已经拿到了
You got what you came for!
看来你已经做出选择了 时间到
I guess you made your choice. Time's up.
不
No!
敢用它扎我 我一定会杀了你
If you stick that in me, I'll kill you.
不 罗伊 你会为我杀人
No, brother Roy, you'll kill for me.
你从哪里得到的米拉库鲁
Where'd you get the Mirakuru?
那是一件可以用来拯救这座城市的礼物
It was a gift. A gift I would use to save this city from itself.
戴着骷髅面具的那个男人是谁
The man in the skull mask, who is he?!
我不知道
I--I don't know!
你是新月环最大的街头毒贩
You're the biggest street dealer in Crescent Circle.
那里发生的所有事情你都知道
You know everything that goes on over there.
他是谁
Who is he?!
我都没见过那人
I ain't seen the guy before!
戴骷髅面具 开什么玩笑
A skull mask, are you freaking kidding me?!
拜托 我还在假释期内
Come on, man, I'm still on parole!
没有假释了
Not anymore.
《绿箭》第二季 第十二集
中心城市市长办公室的发言人证实
A spokesman for the Central City mayor's office confirmed
五周前尖端科研实验的那场爆♥炸♥
the lack of any damage or radioactive fallout
没有造成任何损伤或放射性物质泄露
from the explosion that rocked S.T.A.R. Labs five weeks ago.
费利西蒂还没回来吗
Is Felicity not back yet?
她说她想再多陪巴里一段时间
She said she wanted to spend a few more days with Barry.
他情况有好转吗
Any improvement in his condition?
仍然昏迷不醒
Still comatose.
今晚的行动情况如何
How'd it go out there tonight?
与以往的那几次一样
Same as every other pointed conversation
谈话情况毫无进展
I have with these lowlifes in Crescent Circle.
没人
Nobody...
见过这个带着骷髅面具的人
has seen a man in a skull mask.
但他一定是存在的
But he's still out there.
奥利弗 五周了
Oliver, for the past five weeks,
你一直强逼着自己要找到这人
you've pushed yourself pretty hard looking for this guy.
他手上有米拉库鲁 狄格
He has the Mirakuru, Diggle!
你见识到了 要杀死注射过它的人
I mean, you saw what it took to kill one guy
有多困难
that had been injected.
我们几乎是把一栋楼砸他身上才弄死他的
We practically had to drop a building on him.
这样的人如果有五个 百个
So imagine ten or a hundred,
甚至一千个
imagine a thousand.
-你说罗伊注射了 -对
- You said Roy was injected. - Yeah.
我从未见过你如此仓惶不安
I've just never seen you spooked like this before.
那你应该看出点什么了
That should tell you something.
莎朵总和我保证 我不会死在这
Shado always told me that I wouldn't die here.
现在回想下
But looking back,
我才发现她从未说过自己不会死在这
I realized that she never once said that about herself.
莎朵
我只希望她能与她父亲同在
I just hope she's with her father now.
小鬼 给你
Here, kid.
她会希望你留着它
She'd want you to have that.
你才是她最关心的那个人
You're the one she cared for.
斯莱德
Slade...
奥利 让他自己待会
Hey, Ollie, just give him space.
我不能一直骗他 莎拉
I can't keep lying to him, Sara.
我得告诉他莎朵是怎么死的
I need to tell him how Shado really died.
艾沃杀了莎朵
Ivo killed Shado.
是他开的枪
He pulled the trigger.
因为我选择了救你
Because I chose to save you.
我得告诉他实情
He needs to know the truth.
-等等 奥利 -放开我
- Wait, Ollie, he-- - Get off me.
他注射了米拉库鲁
He has the Mirakuru in his system now.
所以呢 有关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
那些日本人
Look, the Japanese,
他们用上百人做实验来开♥发♥米拉库鲁
they experimented on hundreds of men working to develop Mirakuru.
我看过研究报告
And I read the research.
死了的那些人
The people who died?
该庆幸他们死得早
They were the lucky ones.
没死的那些人 都畸形了
The ones who survived, they were deformed.
身心都扭曲了
Either their bones or their minds.
他们变得不再是他们自己
They became someone else.
你喊我过来是要约我喝东西吗
You summoned me here for a drink?
你穿得挺像那么回事的
You certainly look dressed for it.
不是 我约了人
No, I... have a date.
你在忙些什么
What are you working on?
和塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德有关的一些事
Something to do with Sebastian Blood.
也就是星城的那位下任市长
AKA the next mayor of Starling City.
也许他不配成为市长
Well, maybe he shouldn't be.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我只是做了点调查
I've just been doing some investigating.
布拉德和兰福德精神病院有联♥系♥
Blood had a connection to the Langford psychiatric institute.
就是那个神秘烧毁的精神病院
The one that burnt down under very mysterious circumstances.
-警方怀疑有人故意纵火吗 -没有
- Do the police suspect arson? - No.
他们宣称事故原因不明
They're saying that it's inconclusive.
但布拉德也认识塞勒斯·戈尔德
But Blood also knew Cyrus Gold--
也就是枪杀了四名警官的人
the man that shot and killed four police officers.
劳蕾尔 你想调查出什么
Laurel, where are you going with this?
不知道 但我现在要走了
I don't know. But I do have to go.
我要迟到了
I'm going to be late.
谁这么有幸能约到你
So who's the lucky guy?
是塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
Sebastian Blood.
他是我们期待着能够成为市长的人
He is the man we need to see in mayor's office.
所以 请大家
So, please,
与我一起努力将星城宠儿送上市长之位
join me in our efforts to send Starling's favorite son there.
敬塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德 星城的塞巴斯蒂安
To Sebastian Blood. Sebastian for Starling.
谢谢 奥利弗
Thank you, Oliver.
不单是谢你的支持
And not just for your support,
还有你我的友谊
but also for your friendship.
也谢谢到场的各位
And thank all of you for coming.
当奥利弗称我为星城之子的时候
You know, when Oliver calls me a son of Starling City,
我觉得挺名副其实的
it feels like the literal truth.
我是个孤儿
I was a street orphan,
这座城市将我视如己出地养大
and this city raised me as one of its own.
我之所以能有今天 是因为星城这个家
I am the man that I am today because of my Starling City family.
现在是我该回报的时候了
So it's time that I start to give back.
谢谢你们对我的支持
So thank you all for your support.
讲得很棒 奥利弗
Nice speech, Ollie.
谁会想到你这么关心政♥治♥
Who knew you cared so much about politics?
我关心这座城市 而且...
Well, I care about the city, and...
塞巴斯蒂安也算是我的朋友了
Sebastian has become something of a friend.
他显然对交朋友很有一套
He's got a way of doing that, apparently.
别这么犀利
That's very cute.
话说 罗伊怎么样了
Speaking of which, how's Roy?
又帅又忧郁 像以前一样
Handsome, brooding, usual.
你为什么对我男朋友感兴趣了
Why is my boyfriend such a topic of interest?
西娅 他的偶像朝他射了支箭 我只是...
Well, Thea, his idol put an arrow in him, and I just...
想确保这没有给他造成困扰
wanted to make sure there weren't any lingering issues.
天呐 现在回想起来
Oh, my God. Now that I think about it,
他今早做了一些
you know, he did something
完全不像他性格的事
completely out of character this morning.
什么
What?
他准时来上班了
He showed up for work on time.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表