剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years on a hellish island,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但要达到目标 我不能像过去一样成为凶手
But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was.
为了纪念我的朋友 我只能伪装成另一个人
To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else.
深切怀念托马斯·梅林
孝子
成为另一个存在
I must be something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我是巴里·阿伦 来自中心城市警局
I'm Barry Allen, from the Central City Police Department.
是犯罪现场调查组的工作人员
I'm with the Crime Scene Investigation Unit.
我有朋友能够帮我
I have friends that can help.
-这奇迹可能会杀死你 -动手吧
- This miracle could kill you. - Do it.
一种用来制♥造♥人体武器的血清
It was a serum designed to create human weapons.
你觉得有人找到了配方
You think someone found the recipe?
离心机和血库被盗
A centrifuge and a large supply of blood.
我觉得有人想要生产更多的血清
I think someone wants to make more of it.
-奥利弗 -他还活着吗
- Oliver! - Is he alive?
-费利西蒂 我们救不了他 -对 我们救不了
- Felicity, we can't save him! - I know. We can't.
求你救救我朋友
Please save my friend.
按住他
Hold him!
他没法活下来了
He's not going to make it.
他会活下来的 只要找到他体内有什么
He will. We just have to find out what's in his system.
一般我只处理死人
I--I--I usually only work on dead people.
-巴里 -好 他的身体做出这样的反应
- Barry! - All right, I can think of four possible diagnosis
我能想到四种可能的诊断
for what's causing his body to react this way.
现在只有三种可能的诊断了
Make that three possible diagnosis.
两种
Two.
开始胸部按压
Start chest compressions.
我要抽血检查
I need to get to his arm.
好了
Got it.
-他的静脉正在内凝结 -什么
- He's suffering from intravenous coagulation. - What?
血液里有异常肿块 就像枫糖浆一样
His blood is unnaturally clotting. It's like maple syrup.
你能救他 对吧
You can save him, right?
对
Right.
杀鼠灵
幸亏你们这里老鼠成灾
Lucky you guys have a rat problem.
你开玩笑嘛 那东西有毒
Are you kidding? That'll kill him!
如果我不这样做 他就会死
He dies if I don't.
-费利西蒂 -动手吧
- Felicity... - Do it!
一定量的老鼠药会稀释他的血液
Just the right amount of this stuff will thin his blood enough
让其重新循环
to get it circulating again.
放弃吧 奥利弗
Let go, Oliver.
他在衰弱
He's crashing.
别再挣扎了
Don't fight anymore.
奥利弗 保持清醒
Oliver, stay with me!
跟我走吧
Stay with me.
绿箭
第二季第九集
-奥利弗 放开他 -奥利弗
- Oliver, let him go. - Oliver!
出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
你被注射了一种强效凝血剂
You were injected with a strong-acting blood coagulant.
你本来快死了
You would have stroked out,
但幸运的是 你们这里有十分有效的血液稀释剂
but fortunately you had a very effective blood thinner handy.
华法令阻凝剂
Warfarin.
又叫杀鼠灵
Better known as rat poison.
他救了你的命 奥利弗
Kid saved your life, Oliver.
按照救生事件的情节发展
This is the point in a lifesaving emergency
你现在应该感谢救命恩人
where you thank the person that did the lifesaving.
-你把我的身份告诉了他 -对
- You told him who I am. - Yeah, I did.
这秘密轮不到你来泄露 费利西蒂
That's not your secret to tell, Felicity.
由我来决定谁能知晓我的身份
I decide who finds out my identity.
我们没时间等你投票
Well, we didn't have time to get your vote,
你当时昏迷不醒 即将死去
what with you unconscious and dying.
如果他离开这里 然后直接去找警♥察♥怎么办
What happens if he leaves here and goes right to the police?
-他不会那样做的 -我不会那样做的
- He wouldn't do that. - I wouldn't do that.
-我信任他 -我不信
- I trust him. - I don't!
你打算怎么办 朝他射箭吗
What are you going to do, put an arrow in him?
-我在考虑 -别担心 他开玩笑的
- I am considering it. - Don't worry, he's kidding!
你妈妈开枪打了你 你不是也来找我帮忙了吗
How is this any different from when your mother shot you and you came to me for help?
你妈妈居然开枪打你
Your mother shot you?
狄格中了箭毒 你不是也把他带来了这里吗
Or when you brought Dig down here when he was poisoned with curare.
区别在于我调查过你们两个
The difference is that I did my homework on both of you!
我从来不会随便告诉别人
I don't just tell people easily.
我不会告诉别人的
I'm not going to tell anyone.
你没必要感谢我
And you don't have to thank me,
但你该感谢她 别这么混♥蛋♥好吗
but you should thank her instead of being kind of a jerk.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
来自妈妈
你能回家吗
我得回家了
I have to go home.
我在避难室里与之搏斗的男人
That man that I fought in the bunker,
他有能力批量生产岛上的血清
he has what he needs to mass produce the serum from the island.
我们得阻止他
And we have to stop him.
他抓住你脖子时 碰了你的皮肤
He touched your skin when he grabbed your neck.
我吸取了他皮肤中的残油
I was able to absorb the residual oils from his skin,
将其放入凝胶聚合物中
which, when added to a gel-based polymer,
也许能够重建他的指纹
might be able to recreate his fingerprint.
与偶像见面后总是会幻灭 对吧
Never meet your heroes, right?
妈妈
Mom?
谢谢你回家来 亲爱的
Thank you for coming home, sweetheart.
发生什么事了吗
Is everything all right?
我不知道 你妹妹把自己锁在房♥里
Well, I don't know. Your sister has locked herself in her room
不肯和我说话
and she won't talk to me.
-别担心 我和她谈谈 -好
- Don't worry, I'll talk to her. - Ok.
今天是圣诞节啊
It's Christmas.
是的
Yes.
但考虑到我们最近举办的盛会
But given the last gala that we threw,
今年还是不要举办圣诞派对了
I think we're going to skip this year's Christmas party.
西娅 我是奥利 开门
Thea, it's Ollie. Open the door.
现在不行 奥利
Not--not now, Ollie.
闪电妞 快开门
Speedy, open the door!
妈妈和你一起来了吗
Is mom with you?
没有
No!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
-我不想让妈妈看到 -看到什么
- I didn't want mom to see. - See what?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他做了治安维持者的靶子
Vigilante decided to use him as target practice.
你是对的
You're right--
那人是个疯子
the guy's a psycho.
你为什么不去医院
Why didn't you go to the hospital?
在这座城市
In this city,
中箭会像中枪一样引来警方的注意
an arrow's the same as a bullet if you want the cops involved.
虽然妈妈挺喜欢罗伊的
And mom actually likes Roy,
但要是她发现他和兜帽男纠缠不清
but something tells me she'd revoke his tree trimming invitation
她一定不会让他装饰圣诞树了
if she found out he was messing around with the hood.
罗伊
Roy.
会很疼的
This is going to hurt.
我的愤怒能冲淡疼痛
My anger's dulling the pain.
这个能冲得更淡
This will dull it better.
然后用力按住 就这样
Going to put pressure on it. Right there.
狄格尔 我需要你来一趟奎恩宅邸
Diggle, I need you to come to the Queen mansion.
罗伊被射中了
Roy's been shot.
中的是箭
With an arrow.
说来话长
It's a long story.
先把急救箱拿来西娅的房♥间
Look, just bring the first aid kit to Thea's room.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗伊 我的司机狄格尔先生
Roy, my driver, Mr. Diggle,
在部队的时候受过医疗训练
he has medical training from his time in the army.
-他会帮你包扎 -谢谢
- He's going to patch you up. - Thank you.
不过是尽我所能
It's the least I can do.
我不知道你们三个想干什么
Look, I don't know what the three of you are up to,
但也许治安维持者只是想保证你们的安全
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表