剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Any place you've been?
戴尔街59号♥ 我在那里打的流感疫苗
59th and Dell, that's where I got my flu shot.
你是在这些车上打的疫苗 对吗
You got your vaccination from one of those trucks, right?
其中一辆流动疫苗车
One of those roving flu trucks?
星城移♥动♥医疗
这条路径
The route.
是流感疫苗车的行动路线
It's a flu vaccination tour.
星城移♥动♥医疗派出的疫苗车
A truck sent out by Starling City Mobile Care.
打了一针我就上瘾了 这可能吗
I got addicted after one injection? That can happen?
当然可能 不信试试海♥洛♥因♥
Sure. Try heroin some time.
不要试
Not try...try.
好吧 这车现在在哪里
All right, where's the truck now?
城区 你想怎么办
Downtown. What do you think?
通知奥利弗吗
Call Oliver?
不不 他现在家事缠身 我去
No, no, he's busy with his family. I'll go.
不行 不能让你去
Yeah, no. That's not happening.
我去
I'll go.
费利西蒂 太危险了
Felicity, it's too dangerous.
不会有事的 如果有事 我会叫你的
It could turn out to be nothing. If it's not, I'll call.
...您正在观看的法庭剧
...courtroom drama you've just witnessed?
贝瑟尼 没人料到取证结果会是这样
Bethany, no one expected the turn that testimony took.
莫伊拉·奎恩与马尔科姆·梅林
A revelation that Moira Queen
曾经的一段恋情曝光
once had an affair with Malcolm Merlyn
成为公诉人盘问的火力点
became the sole focus of the prosecution's cross.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
"迷魂" 被我逮到啦
Vertigo. Got ya.
有意思
Funny, eh?
你把我的台词抢先说了
You took the words right out of my mouth.
西娅
Thea?
今晚就到此为止吧
Can we call it a night?
陪审团表示他们可能能出结果了
Jury just signaled that they could have a verdict.
法官不会让他们回家的
Judge will not send them home.
他希望能结束这案子
He wants to get this over with.
我也想快点结束这案子啊
Line forms behind me.
这么快就能出结果 恐怕不妙吧
A verdict that quickly is bad, isn't it?
我觉得你俩得做好最坏的打算
I think the two of you should prepare for the worst.
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
奥利弗
Oliver.
你不介意我叫你奥利弗吧
Is it ok if I call you Oliver?
听到我的声音觉得很意外吧
Surprised to hear from me, right?
但我比你还意外
Not as surprised as I was.
你看 我发现这位
You see, I find this
长得不太美的金发小妞直闯我的地盘
not unattractive blonde getting all up in my business.
她身上有什么呢
And what does she have on her?
奎恩联合企业的工作牌
A Queen Consolidated I.D. badge.
我问自己 为什么这个名字这么耳熟呢
Now, I think to myself, why does that name ring a bell?
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
去年他想收买♥♥我
He tried to buy off me last year,
随后我就被兜帽男送进了软垫病室
just before the hood put me in a padded cell.
也就是 绿箭侠
Ipso facto, Arrow.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?!
我办公室出了点事
Something's come up at the office.
奥利 陪审团还没出结果呢
Ollie, the jury!
我必须得走了
I have to go.
时髦花哨的办公室啊
Pretty swanky offices.
在这儿你可以看到你母亲造成的所有破坏
You can see all the destruction that your mom caused from up here.
你想干什么
What do you want?
世界和平和个人满足
World peace and personal satisfaction.
不过顺序倒可以反过来
Though not necessarily in that order.
你给我下药 把我关进监狱
You poisoned me and put me in a hole.
你不知道为此我有多恨你
You have no idea how much I hated you for that.
结果恨你的还不止我一个
Turns out, someone else hates you, too.
-还有谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
你发现之后会大吃一惊的
Oh, you're going to be surprised when you find out.
他是个有钱人
He's a man of means.
支持我的新事业好让我把你引出来
Set me up with my new operation so I could draw you out.
-你想干什么 -杀了你
- To do what? - This.
那你得再努力点
You're going to have to try harder.
去死吧
Done!
过来
Come on! Ahh!
现在我们采用方案二
So now we move on to plan b.
奥利弗 别 别为了我做傻事
Oliver, don't! Not for me!
安静点好吗 我在威胁他呢
Quiet, please. I'm threatening.
放下你的弓
Lower your bow.
你要找的人是我
Your problem is with me.
与她无关
It's not with her.
那就把这当做是
Well, then, consider this your penalty
逼我采用方案二的处罚吧
for making me go to plan b in the first place.
没事了
It's all right.
你安全了
You're safe.
你中弹了
Oh, you were shot.
没什么大不了
Hey. It's nothing.
有什么消息吗
Any news?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
奎恩企业那儿出了点事
Something... Happened at Queen Consolidated.
一会儿看新闻你就知道了
You will see it on the news later.
现在先别担心
Just don't worry about it.
如果有结果了你要怎么办
What would you have done if there'd been a verdict?
西娅 我不知道
Thea... I don't know.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
陪审团回来了
Hey. Jury's back.
走吧
Come on.
我收到了陪审团出结果的纸条了
I have received a note that the jury has arrived at a verdict.
请公布裁决
Please publish the verdict.
星郡最高法♥院♥
In the superior court of Star County
对州检察院向莫伊拉·奎恩提起的
State versus Moira Queen verdict...
一级阴谋指控的裁决是
on one count of conspiracy in the first degree,
被告无罪
the defendant is found not guilty.
对另外503案件谋杀指控的裁决是
On the 503 counts of murder in the first degree,
被告...
the defendant is found...
无罪
not guilty.
妈妈
Mom.
我太爱你们了
I love you both so much.
令人震惊的结果 莫伊拉·奎恩无罪释放
A stunning result, as Moira Queen is acquitted of all charges.
莫伊拉·奎恩无罪释放
就在今天
In a day that's provided
一周以来的冲击和法律纠纷
a week's worth of shocks and legal twists,
在大多数人看来已经落幕
many had pronounced this case a done deal.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这么说合适吗
Is that appropriate?
她不该赢这场官司的
She should have lost.
她应该被判有罪
She should have been convicted.
你希望她那样
Did you want her to be?
我认为她有罪
I expected her to be.
这裁决根本不合理
Verdict doesn't make sense.
但你妈妈肯定很高兴吧 难以言喻的高兴
Still, your mom must be thrilled. Beyond.
更确切地说是惊吓
It's more like shock, I think.
他们正在收尾 我想来看看你
They're processing her now. I just wanted to check in on you.
还有你
And you.
我好多了
I'm feeling better.
而且 有了迷魂疫苗
And, with the Vertigo tainted vaccine,
奎恩联合企业的应用科学部门
Queen Consolidated's applied sciences division
发明了不会上瘾的治疗方法
was able to formulate a non-addictive treatment.
很好
Good.
我得回家见我的家人
I need to meet my family at home.
你们也回去好好休息吧
So you guys go home, get rest.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
奥利弗 我
Oliver. I, uh...
-我想向你道谢 -没事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表