剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
好吧
OK.
过来 伙计
Come on, pal.
那不是铁山监狱的逃犯吗
Isn't that one of the Iron Heights escapees?
这个笨蛋想去抢便利店
Dumbass here tried to rob a convenience store
不过我过去他就束手就擒了
but gave up as soon as I pulled in.
我可以暂时把他留在这里吗
Mind if I just stick him here for a minute?
没问题
No, go ahead.
我跟你说
I'm just asking here.
奥利弗 你一直那么努力去避免再杀人
Oliver, you've worked really hard not to kill anymore.
把整个街区炸毁埋了那些人无异于谋杀
Dropping an entire block on these guys is murder.
至少是屠♥杀♥
Manslaughter, at least.
他们不是人
They're not men.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
狄格尔一准备好就让他引爆♥炸♥药
Have Diggle blow the charges the moment he's ready.
奥利弗
Oliver?
我们将带领这座城市走出黑暗
We will lead this city out of the darkness,
你们都将助我一臂之力
and each one of you will help me.
走
Come on.
奥利弗 你到底在哪里
Oliver, where the hell are you?!
你杀了我...
You killed me...
那就礼尚往来吧
Let me return the favor.
现在几点了
You got the time?
九点
It's, uh, 9:00.
谢了
Thanks.
奥利弗 快出现
Oliver, please.
星级实验室来电
西斯科 现在真不是时候
Cisco, now is really not a good time.
那边
There.
奥利
Ollie!
他们人太多了
There's too many of them!
我们打不过
We can't fight.
我们不跟他们打
We're not going to.
转舵
Turn the wheel!
往哪个方向
What direction?
无所谓 快转舵
It does not matter. Just turn the wheel.
-转不动 -必须转
- I can't! - That is not an option.
好了
I got it!
天呐 动了
My God. We're moving!
好 太棒了
Good, good.
莎拉 成功了
Sara, we did it.
莎拉
Sara!
奥利弗
Oliver!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表