剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你已经做到了 看看你为我们做的种种
You have. What you did for us--
杀回船上 救出我们
coming back to that boat, setting us free?
我回到船上是因为我想回家
I came back to the boat because I want to go home.
我本无意拯救任何人
I wasn't thinking about saving anybody.
我 我不是这样的人
It's...it's not who I am.
或许现在还不是
Maybe not yet.
-发射吗 -莎拉安全了吗
- Launch? - Is Sara clear?
-安全了 -那就动手
- Yes. - Yes.
-您好 -幸会
- Hello. - Good to see you.
克♥林♥顿♥ 你在车里等我吧
Clinton. You can wait in the car.
您确定这样没问题吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
我不会有事的
Nothing's going to happen to me here.
您好啊 市长先生
How are you doing, mr. Mayor?
您好 幸会 很高兴见到您
Hi. Good to see you, good to see you.
-您好 谢谢 -谢谢
- Hey, thank you. - Thank you.
-您好 -很荣幸见到您 市长
- Hi. - Good to see you, Sir.
恭喜您 布拉德市长
Congratulations, Mayor Blood.
幸会幸会
Nice to see you.
塞巴斯蒂安 能一起吃顿饭吗
Sebastian, may I join you for dinner?
麻烦等一下
Hey, can you hold that?
太感谢了 哥们 太感谢了
Oh, thanks a lot, man, appreciate it.
克♥林♥顿♥·霍格
Clinton Hogue.
我有些问题要问你
I have some questions for you.
去死吧你们
Go to hell.
你确定要这么硬撑着吗
You sure that's how you want to play it?
你以为我之前没挨过打吗
You think I've never took a beating before?
老兄 到最后你会宁可挨打
Pal, you're going to wish I beat you.
我来审问你
I'll be your interrogator.
-逗我呢 -克♥林♥顿♥·霍格
- Is this a joke? - Clinton Hogue.
社会保障号♥码为306003894
Social security number 306003894.
你们想干什么
What the hell's this supposed to be?
瞧瞧
Oh, look at this.
你在开曼群岛还有个银行账户呢
You have a bank account in the Cayman Islands.
两百万 小金库挺充实啊
$2 million, quite the little nest egg.
但是 貌似你刚刚
But...looks like you just
进行了一笔转账
approved a wire transfer of
把一百万电汇进星城的一家慈善机构了
$1 million to a charity here in Starling City.
真是慷慨啊
Very generous.
剩下的该怎么办呢
What should I do with the rest?
-绿色和平[环保组织] -好主意
- Greenpeace. - Great cause!
他们非常感谢你的倾囊相助
And they really appreciate the support.
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
能上无线网的婊♥子♥
Bitch with wifi.
克♥林♥顿♥ 看来你父母的
Hey, Clinton, looks like your mom and dad have
退休金投资收益颇丰啊
a really nice retirement portfolio, too,
但是糟了 他们马上
but they, oh, no, are just
就要做一笔血赔的投资了
about to make some really bad investments.
慢着 别 停下
Ok, wait, just wait--just--stop!
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我在你母亲的追悼会上没见着你
I missed you at your mother's memorial service.
我本想当面表达哀悼之情的
I wanted to offer my condolences.
你当上市长了
You're the mayor.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
这是你奋斗多年的梦想
You've always wanted that.
相信我奥利弗 我更希望换种方式上任
Believe me, Oliver, I wish it had happened a different way.
令堂和我 我们政见相差甚远
Your mother and I, we--we didn't agree on much.
但我们都是为星城着想
But we both wanted what was best for Starling City.
我会帮这座城市重寻希望 我向你保证
I will help this city find its heart again, I promise you that.
你真觉得他...
Do you really think that he...
会让你这么做吗
will let that happen?
斯莱德·威尔逊
Slade Wilson.
你怎么知道我跟斯莱德·威尔逊的事
How do you know I've been working with Slade Wilson?
因为我就是绿箭
Because I'm the Arrow.
怪不得啊
Of course.
现在我都明白了
It all makes sense now.
绿箭原来就在我身边
It was right in front of me.
你到我办公室跟我握手
You came to my office and you shook my hand.
你说我们一起拯救星城
You said that together, we can save this city.
你觉得你释放斯莱德的米拉库鲁大军后
You think that there will be a city to be saved
还有城市可以拯救吗
after you unleash Slade's Mirakuru army?
他们导致的损失 只是让星城做好准备
They'll only cause enough damage to make the city ready.
准备接受你的领导吗
Ready for your leadership?
准备实现我对这个城市的远大期望
For my vision of what this city could be.
变成更好的城市
A better city.
经历过暴风雨般的洗礼之后
And after the storm they're about to suffer,
星城人♥民♥
the people of Starling
会支持并跟随我去建造那座城市
will support and follow me to that city.
斯莱德承诺你的绝对不会兑现
Whatever Slade promised you, he will not deliver.
他只是想伤害我
He wants to hurt me.
你只是一盘更大的棋局里的棋子
You are a pawn in a much larger game.
斯莱德承诺让我当市长
Slade promised me city hall.
他兑现了这个承诺
And he delivered.
他挺言而有信的
He makes good on his promises.
我知道他也向你作出过承诺
I understand he made you a promise, too.
你想干什么
What are you going to do?
你想在大庭广众的餐厅里
You going to stab the mayor
刺杀市长吗
in a restaurant full of people?
星城的历史翻开了新篇章 奥利弗
It's a new day in Starling City, Oliver.
无论你做什么 都无法阻挡历史的脚步
And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
沃尔特来电
沃尔特来电 拒绝接听
斯莱德的人今晚要发起进攻
Slade's men are taking the city tonight.
-让他们试试吧 -人数比我们想象的要多
- They can try. - There's more men than we thought,
都服用了米拉库鲁 可能是场屠♥杀♥
all on Mirakuru. It could be a massacre.
除非我们先下手为强
Not if we get to them first.
无论如何 我们按原定计划行事
We stick to the plan, no matter what.
斯莱德会利用下水道系统
Slade's using the sewer system.
你们可以从洛克街过去 然后往东南走
You can drop in at Rock Avenue and then head southeast.
管线汇集处在沃特街
The lines converge at Water Street.
如果斯莱德的大军在地下 他可能就在那里
If Slade's army's underground, that's probably where he'll be.
好 我们走 狄格尔 准备好了吗
Good. Let's go. Diggle, you ready?
那是当然
Never not.
我也要一起去
I'm coming, too.
不行
No, you're not.
费利西蒂可以把消息给我
Felicity can give me a radio.
我可以时刻告诉你们最新情况
I'll just be your eyes and your ears.
我不会碍事的 我保证
I'll stay out of your way, I promise.
-我不会有事的 -万一出事了呢
- Nothing will happen to me. - What if it did?
斯莱德的人个个都能力强大 几乎无法阻止
Slade's men, one on one, they are nearly impossible to stop.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
我需要你好好的
And I need you to be safe.
那他们两个呢
But not them?
这件事开始就是我们三个人一起做的
This started with the three of us.
是时候回到最初的阵容了
It's time we got back to that.
今晚我们齐心协力
Tonight we rise up as one
夺回这座城市
and take back this city.
我看到布拉德的大军了
I have eyes on Blood's army.
收到 我马上把
Got it. I'm forwarding dig your ping
他们上面街道的设计图转发到你手♥机♥上
along with the foundation schematics of the topside avenue.
按照我给你画出的路线走
Follow the route I laid out on the blueprints.
你就会看到结构内部的接合点了
You'll see structural joints in the concrete.
下载中
已完成
都炸掉 布拉德就葬身地下了
Blow them all and Blood gets buried.
明白
Got it.
今天股市以400点开市
The market opened today at 400 points
部分原因是奎恩联合企业的突然奋起
thanks in part to the surprise rally of Queen's Consolidated.
尽管最近发生了悲剧 但是新领导班子
New leadership has investers excited about
让投资者对公♥司♥的前景大为看好
...the company's future in spite of this recent tragedy.
请问一下 为什么现在还不能上车
Um, excuse me, why can't I board my train?
抱歉 女士 现在是商务座旅客上车时间
I'm sorry, ma'am, it's just business class right now.
普座稍后就可以了
Coach will be boarding soon.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表