剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I have gotten pretty good at pretending to be someone I'm not.
我跟你学的
I learned it from you.
打扰了 你看见西娅·奎恩了吗
Oh, excuse me, have you seen Thea Queen?
好吧
OK.
闪电妞 我是奥利 我在辩论会这里
Speedy, it's Ollie, and I'm at the debate,
我以为你也在呢
where I thought you would be.
我知道罗伊的事你很难过
Listen, I know that you're upset about Roy,
但妈妈需要我们两个都来
but mom needs both of us here.
所以拜托了 回我电♥话♥
So please, just call me back.
你看起来不是很开心 一切还好吗
You do not look happy. Is everything all right?
是的 我的妹妹有点迟到了
Yes. My sister's just a little late.
我想这可能是因为我
I'm afraid that's my fault.
星城警局坚持车队开道让我过来
SCPD insisted that I arrive with a motorcade.
这阻碍了全市的交通
We tied up traffic all over the city.
西娅肯定是被堵在路上了
I'm sure Thea's probably just fallen victim to gridlock.
我再给她打个电♥话♥试试
Well, I should probably try her again.
祝你今晚好运 塞巴斯蒂安
Good luck tonight, Sebastian.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我以为后台是闲人免进的
I thought backstage was supposed to be restricted access.
我想这就是做地区检察官的好处吧
The benefits of having a district attorney's badge, I guess.
你来祝莫伊拉好运吗
You stop by to wish Moira good luck?
是的 但我很高兴碰到了你
I did. But I'm really glad I ran into you.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我曾指责你做了很多糟糕的事
I accused you of really terrible things.
你当时正处在一个非常艰难的时期
You were going through a very difficult time.
我很高兴你慢慢恢复了
I'm just happy you're on the mend.
祝你今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
今晚需要运气的可不是我
I'm not the one who's going to need it.
塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德不是你们想的那样
Sebastian Blood is not the man you think he is.
他不会通过社会服务使城市复兴
He's not going to revive the city with social services.
星城市长竞选辩论
2014年度竞选
没有资金支持的委任会让城市破产
He's going to bankrupt it with unfunded mandates.
奎恩女士对我竞选的不满是
Mrs. Queen's problem with my proposals
这一切都由那1%的富人买♥♥单
is that they will be paid for by the one percent.
是时候让富人们
It's time that the wealthiest
担起自己的责任了
people stop avoiding their responsibility.
但这会限制他们选人用人的能力
But it will limit their abilities to hire people.
好了 时间到 我提醒候选人
All right, that's time, and I will remind the candidates
请不要再打断对方
to please refrain from interrupting.
接下来是下一位星城选民
Now we have the next in our series of video questions
通过视频提出的问题
submitted by Starling City voters.
来自...西娅·奎恩
This one comes from... Thea Queen.
一定是出错了
Ok, there must be some mistake.
救命
Help!
救命 来人救救我 拜托
Help! Somebody help me, please!
他 斯莱...
He--sla--
天啊
Oh, my God!
西娅·奎恩的生命对你来说值多少钱
我们会找到她的 罗伊 我们会救她回来的
We're going to find her, Roy. We're going to get her back.
她是个坚强的女孩
She's a tough girl.
我们找到她的时候她还会活着吗
Is she going to be alive when we find her?
你不能这么想
You can't think like that.
我没办法不这么想
I can't stop thinking like that.
狄格尔先生
Mr. Diggle.
狄格尔先生
Mr. Diggle!
我好像有发现 正在查
I think I might have found something. I'm working on it.
我暂停竞选 贡献一切资源
I am suspending my campaign and devoting its resources
西娅·奎恩遭绑♥架♥
希望西娅·奎恩能安全回来
to the safe return of Thea Queen.
今天 是我们...
Today, the day we both...
视频上提到了要求 但没提到赎金
Well, the video referenced a demand, but no ransom,
所以说这可能不是钱的事
which means this might not be about money.
我们会救她回来的 莫伊拉
We're going to get her back, Moira.
我向你保证 西娅会回家的
I promise you. Thea's coming home.
你想想有没有人
Now, can you think of anyone
会想通过西娅来威胁你
who might want to get to you through Thea?
去年死去的那503个人的家属都有可能
No one except for the families of the 503 people that died last year.
这跟地震没有关系
This isn't about the quake.
你怎么能确定
Well, how can you be so sure?
你们只需要找到那个戴面具的人
You just need to find the man in the mask!
我们在找
Look, we're working on it.
我们在追踪每一条线索
We're running down every lead.
什么线索
What are those leads?
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊 我怎么会让这种事发生
Oh, God, how could I have let this happen?
失陪一下
Excuse me for a minute.
如果再让我知道有一个
If I hear about one more
有攻击性的媒体调查传送到奎恩先生
invasive press inquiry being sent to Mr. Queen
或者奎恩家的任何家庭成员面前
or to any member of the Queen family,
我就唯你是问
I will hold you personally responsible.
你这样很吓人啊 谢谢你
You're very scary. Thank you.
我的工作是帮你处理事务 今天尤甚
My job is to take things off your plate, now more than ever.
说到这个 你还记得在今天董事会上
To that end, you remember how at today's meeting,
董事成员提名的新管理人员吗
the board nominated new officers?
投票需要在24小时之内进行
Voting has to take place within 24 hours.
美国证♥监♥会♥在看着呢 不能耽搁
It cannot be suspended. It's an SEC thing.
我现在没心思想这个
I can't think about this right now.
我明白 我很遗憾 但是你必须要想
I know, and I'm sorry, but you have to.
你是公♥司♥的总裁 你有责任...
You're the CEO and you have responsibilities--
一直都是你替我负责的
Which you handle for me all the time.
董事会投票与替你出席会议
A board vote is several orders of magnitude, different
是完全不同的
from covering a missed meeting.
你可以临时任命一位总裁
You could appoint someone CEO pro tempore.
不过那不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
我现在就任命你
I'm appointing you.
什么
What?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你现在是临时总裁
You are the temporary CEO.
不行
I can't.
求你了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
等西娅安全回家了 让她谢谢我
Have Thea thank me, when she's back safe at home.
奎恩先生 我需要和你谈谈威尔逊的事
Mr. Queen? I need to talk to you, it's about Mr. Wilson.
西娅最后被看见是在威登酒吧
Since the last place Thea was seen was Verdant,
我通过信♥用♥卡♥记录列出了昨晚客人的名单
I used credit card receipts, compiled a list of customers last night,
追踪了他们的电♥话♥ 黑进去看了他们的照片
pinged all their cell phones and hacked into their photos.
美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局是对的
The NSA is right;
不用申请批准确实方便多了
it's a lot easier when you don't need a warrant.
我浏览了所有照片
I eyeballed every photo.
那得有几千张照片
There must have been thousands.
为了西娅 我找到了这个
It's Thea. I found this.
在离酒吧三个街区处发现的部分车牌
Partial plate three blocks from the club.
车子是在斯莱德·威尔逊名下的
Car's registered to a Slade Wilson,
车里有定位导航系统
and it has GPS.
现在车在哪里
Where is it right now?
停在罗斯福街的一间倒闭的酒吧外
Parked outside a defunct bar on Roosevelt.
你不觉得这样太容易了吗
Ok, this doesn't seem easy to you?
斯莱德在自己的名下注册了一辆车
Slade using a car registered in his name?
整件事都很诡异
The whole thing smells rotten.
无论是西娅还是他在那里
Either Thea's there or he is.
我们都得去看看
Either way, we have to go.
我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, I figured you'd say that,
所以我已经提炼好了这个
which is why I worked up these.
西♥藏♥蝮蛇毒
Tibetan pit viper venom.
刺客联盟的人一直用它
The league of assassins' poison of choice.
是我用过的最有效的镇定剂
And the most powerful sedative that I've ever worked with.
那会给我们带来优势
That'll give us an advantage.
而你是我们的另一个优势
But you are going to give us another.
你确定要我跟着去吗
Are you sure you want me to go?
你愤怒吗 利用你的愤怒吧
Are you angry? Use that rage.
你一直都让我隐忍♥行事
Well, you're just always telling me to hold back.
今晚不用
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表