剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
But we didn't.
我们都活下来了
We both lived.
而且
And...
我知道你承受了很长时间的痛苦
I get that you have been in pain so long
也许到现在才恢复正常
that it probably just feels normal now.
但你可以忘掉那些然后回家
But you can let it go and come home.
我知道那场地震让你回到这里
I mean, I know that the earthquake brought you here,
但是 是你的家庭让你留下
but your family kept you here.
你应该告诉他们 莎拉
You have to tell them, Sarah.
他们需要你
They need you.
你告诉过他们我死在"金牌奎恩"号♥上
You told them that I died on "The gambit."
如果他们知道真♥相♥
If they know the truth...
他们永远
They would never--
他们永远都不会再理我了
They would never talk to me again.
没有人会
Not one of them.
但那也值得
But it'd be worth it.
我的女儿有麻烦了
My daughter's in trouble.
她 她经历了一些很糟糕的事
She's, uh, she's been through some really terrible things.
而且
And...
比起勇敢面对 她选择了逃避
instead of facing up to them, she's running away from them.
她在她的工作中迷失了自己
She's losing herself in her work,
也许更糟
and maybe even worse.
她是我的女儿 我只想让她安全
She's my daughter, I just want her safe,
我想要保护她
I want to protect her.
但是就像我们说过的
But I guess like we say in our meetings,
会有更多的问题浮现出来
more will be revealed.
你的苦日子才刚刚开始
Your days of screaming are just beginning.
搞什么
What the hell?
这他妈的是什么意思
What the hell is this?
这里不是警♥察♥局
This ain't the police station.
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
你准备为我效力了吗
Are you ready to serve?
你为什么要带着那个面具
Why are you wearing that mask?
这座城市戴着镣铐
This city is in chains,
我要解放它
and I'm going to free it.
为了达到目的 我需要一支军队
But to do that, I need an army.
一支强劲的军队
An army used strong.
那是什么东西
Whoa, what's in that thing?!
一个奇迹
A miracle.
把它拿开
Get that off me!
把这破玩意拿开
Get that crap away from me!
你准备为我效力了吗
Are you ready to serve?
再带一个人过来
Bring me another.
是 布拉德
Yes, brother Blood.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表