剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Always will.
死亡射手在这儿
Deadshot's here.
-在监狱里 -我知道
- In the prison. - I know.
你的撤离计划是什么
What's your extraction plan?
看情况 现在几点了
Depends. What time is it?
我穿这个好看吗
我们走 快快快
Let's go, go, go, move, move, move!
这儿
This way.
好了
Got it.
我关掉电♥话♥ 守卫就不能求救了
I shut down the phones. The guards can't call for help.
要是你的朋友和那个女人还不出来
Your friend and that woman are not here by now,
就再也出不来了
they will not be here at all.
这样好多了
Much better.
全部趴下
奥利弗 趴下
Oliver, get down!
跟我走 快
Follow me! Move!
我们安全了
We're clear.
停车
Stop the truck.
下车
Get out.
出去
Get out!
往前走
Move on.
这就是荣誉 约翰
That's the thing about honor, John.
荣誉不是说没有就没有的
You can't turn it on and off.
我很好奇
I'm just curious.
你觉得你哥哥是怎么死的
How is it you think your brother ended up dead?
你向安迪保护的人开枪 但是打偏了
You shot a client that Andy was protecting, and you missed.
我从不会打偏
I don't miss.
你哥哥才是目标
Your brother was the contract.
为什么有人要杀掉安迪
Who would want to kill Andy?
我不知道他们的名字 只知道外号♥
I don't know the names, just an alias.
蜂巢
Hive.
好好想想吧 约翰
Food for thought, John.
好好想想
Food for thought.
我们要谈谈昨天晚上的事吗
Are we going to discuss what happened last night?
有什么可谈的吗
Why would we?
没什么
No reason.
明天办公室里见
I'll see you in the office tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你保护了我
You had my back.
现在你也明白我对你的感激了吧
And now you know what it feels like.
你 你来这干什么
Wh--what are you-- what are you doing here?
我也想问
Good question.
监狱给我打了很多次电♥话♥
I've gotten a lot of calls from prison,
但都不是我女朋友的妈妈打的
but never from my girlfriend's mother.
我突然想到 我一直都
It occurred to me that I've never been given
没有机会 见过你心爱的人
the opportunity to meet the man in your life.
我不知道你女儿有没有跟你说
I don't know if she told you,
她好像把我甩了
but your daughter kind of dumped me.
你要知道的是 她这么做是为了我
And what you should know is that she did it for me.
简告诉我说她去找过你
Jean told me she came to see you.
我跟她说不应该那么做
I told her she shouldn't have.
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥呢
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
我们在一起
Us being together...
会影响到她的案子
it can hurt her case.
西娅
Thea...
你的社交生活
your social life is not
对我的审判起不了决定性影响
going to be the determining factor in my trial.
亲爱的 你去年一年所经历的事
Sweetheart, what you've had to endure this last year
比别人两辈子经历的还要多
is more than most people go through in two lifetimes.
但你不仅坚持下来了 而且还活得有生有色
But you've not only survived, you've flourished.
我想这其中很大一部分要归功于罗伊
I think a lot of that has to do with Roy.
所以 作为你的母亲 我不准你不再见他
So, as your mother, I forbid you not to see him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得承认
I have to admit,
这可不是我所期望的俄♥罗♥斯♥之旅的结局
this is not how I anticipated my trip to Russia ending.
很幸运我们活着回来了
You just feel lucky we made it out of there alive.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不仅来救了我
Not just for coming for me.
还做了你不得不做的事
For doing what you had to once you did.
你是说跟死亡射手共事
You mean working with deadshot.
我跟卡莉分手 就是因为我不能爱着她
You know, me and Carly broke up because I couldn't love her
同时又恨着死亡射手
and hate him at the same time.
我很庆幸我是例外
I'm honored to be the exception.
莱拉 你对我来说一直都是例外
Lyla, you're always the exception.
我明早八点要向超能力联合调查组做汇报
I have a debrief with A.R.G.U.S. at 0800.
不要 不要 让沃勒等着吧
No, no, let Waller stew.
留下来吃早餐吧
Stay for breakfast.
你要是做蓝莓薄煎饼我或许会考虑一下
Throw in your blueberry pancakes and you may be able to convince me.
蜂巢
能把这个送到伊莎贝尔的办公室吗
Can you deliver this to Isabel's office, please?
为什么选她
Why her?
我是说 除了
I mean, besides the...
她有一双腿模的腿
obvious leggy model reason.
事情就那样发生了
It just kind of happened.
那并不意味着什么
It didn't mean anything.
因为我过着这样的生活
Because of the life that I lead...
所以我觉得最好还是不要
I just think that it's better to not...
跟我所关心的人在一起
be with someone that I could really care about.
我觉得
Well, I think...
我觉得你应该找个比她更好的
I think you deserve better than her.
找到他们的位置了
We have their location.
这个人对我们没用了
This one's no longer of use to us.
让我们见识见识
Let's see how good you are...
你从脑袋里取子弹有多厉害
at removing a bullet from your head.
等一下
Wait!
他或许还有用
He could still be useful.
她说得对
She's right.
一旦我们杀了他的朋友
Once we get rid of his friends,
我们就得需要他带我们去墓地了
we'll need him to lead us to the graves.
有时我会想 这里谁才是老大
Sometimes I wonder who gives the orders here.
你
You...
还是你的这个小骚货
or your little bouzin.
你要再回到岛上
You're going back to the island.
奥利弗
Oliver.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表