剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
因为我所认识的莫伊拉·奎恩
Because the Moira Queen that I know is more
不仅是一名成功的总裁和慈善家
than a successful CEO and philanthropist.
她更是一名疼爱子女 把自己的一生
She is a loving mother who has devoted her life
都奉献给了自己的两个孩子的母亲
to raising two wonderful children.
为了让大家了解她是多么特别
Just to tell you how special she is,
我想有请她的儿子
I'd like to welcome her son.
奎恩联合企业总裁 奥利弗·奎恩先生
CEO of Queen Consolidated, Mr. Oliver Queen.
奎恩竞选市长
谢谢
Thank you.
我今天想要简单说一说
Well, I'm here today to say a few words...
莫伊拉·奎恩
about Moira Queen.
我想你们很多人都认为自己了解她
I bet many of you think that you know her,
因为你们
because you...
在报纸上读过她的新闻
read about her in the press,
或者在电视上见过她
or you saw her on TV.
但是我敢说
But I can promise you...
你们并不了解我的母亲
you don't know my mother.
不像我这么了解她
You don't know her like I do.
而且你们不知道她的能力
And you don't know what she's capable of...
凡是涉及到帮助
when it comes to helping
星城人♥民♥的事情
the people of Starling City.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我的母亲
my mother,
莫伊拉·奎恩
Moira Queen.
我知道了
I know.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
谢谢你 星城
Thank you, Starling City.
莎拉
Sara!
蛇毒 不见了
The snake venom, it's gone.
她发现了妮莎
She found Nyssa.
她想要毒死她吗
And she's going to poison her?
我们得赶紧阻止她
We need to stop her before she does.
启动她的追踪器
Activate her tracer.
你给她安了追踪器
You put a tracer on her?
她经常一声不响就离开我
She has a bad habit of disappearing on me.
奥利弗 不是我冷血 但是我们
Oliver, I hate to sound cold, but why do we care
为什么要阻止莎拉杀坏人
if Sara kills some bad ass
那个杀手想要杀死她和她家人啊
assassin that wants to get her and her family?
狄格尔 因为如果我所听说过的
Because, Diggle, if half of the stories
有关拉斯·厄尔·高福的事有一半是真的
that I have heard about Ra's Al Ghul are true,
那么要是莎拉杀了他的女儿
if Sara kills his daughter...
我们都要付出代价
we will all pay.
他们来找你了
They're coming for you now.
戴娜 快离开她 离开她
Dinah! Move away from her! Move away!
没事了 没事了
It's all right, it's all right.
怎么回事
What's happening?
莎拉
Sara...
是我 妈妈
It's me, mom.
是我
It's me.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
我的宝贝
My baby!
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
我很爱你 妈妈
I love you so much, mom.
但我要走了
I have to go.
什么 你要干什么
What? What are you doing?
-爸 带妈离开这里 -什么
- Dad, get mom out of here! - What?!
-我们得走了 -不
- We've got to go. - No!
不
No!
不
No!
你服了毒药
You took the poison.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
我不能再回头了
I can't go back.
我不能再杀人了
I can't take the killing anymore.
到此为止吧
It needs to end.
莎拉 警员DC-52呼叫总部
Sara! Delta Charlie 52, to central,
船坞这里需要支援
need back up at the lower boat yards.
快派救护车和医疗人员来
Ambulance, paramedics...
如果你这么想跟家人在一起
If you want to be with your family so badly,
他们很快就能跟你长眠地下了
they can join you in eternity.
莎拉
Sara!
离我女儿远点
You get the hell away from my daughter.
生或死
Live or die.
你自己选择
It's up to you.
莎拉 我还能救活她
Sara. I can still save her.
还是担心一下你怎么救你自己吧
Worry more about saving yourself.
不要杀她
Don't kill her.
求你了
Please.
莎拉
Sara...
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉 坚持住
Sara, hold on.
别睡 拜托
Stay with me. Come on.
拜托 不要死
Come on, stay.
不要又离我而去
Not again.
不要再杀人了
No more killing.
妮莎
Nyssa.
求你了
Please.
塔尔·莎菲尔
Ta-er Sah-fer,
我以拉斯·厄尔·高福的名义
in the name of Ra's Al Ghul...
还你自♥由♥
I release you.
莎拉
Sara.
宝贝 你还好吗
Sweetheart, are you all right?
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're OK!
星城是我们自己的城市
Because Starling City is our city.
所以从今天开始 我们要把它夺回来
and starting today, we're going to take it back.
我知道我们得谈谈
I know we need to talk.
你需要听我说
You need to listen.
过去这一年
For the past year,
我一直支持你
I have stood by your side...
我为你抗争努力过
And I have fought,
因为我想相信你不是别人口中的那个
because I wanted to believe that you weren't this...
魔鬼
monster.
我也需要相信我还有母亲
And I needed to believe that I still had a mother.
你有母亲 奥利弗
You do, Oliver--
奥利弗 我跟西娅说谎
Oliver, I only lied about Thea
是想保护她不受马尔科姆的威胁
to protect her from Malcolm.
不 你说谎是因为你一向如此
No, you lied because that is what you do.
是因为你天性就是如此 妈
And that is who you are, mom.
骗子
Lies.
现在 你又把我培养成了骗子
And now you've made a liar out of me.
因为西娅永远都不能知道梅林的事
Because Thea could never find out about Merlyn.
她也永远不能知道我们之间的真♥相♥
And she could never know the truth about us.
就是从现在开始 我们再无瓜葛
Which is that as of right now, we have no relationship.
为了西娅 我会一直装好样子的
I will keep up appearances for Thea's sake.
对外我会支持你的竞选
And publicly, I will support your campaign.
但是私底下
But privately...
我们之间再无关系
you and I are done.
奥利弗
Oliver...
奥利弗
Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver!
我就知道你肯定还活着
I knew you were alive.
我能感觉得到
I just felt it in my balls.
我一直在找你 从未停止
I never stop looking for you.
我知道你现在满脑子的疑问
I know you have a lot of questions.
没有
Nope.
你怎么会没有疑问呢
How could you not have any questions?
因为我已经知道所有疑问的答案了
Because I already know all of the answers to them.
你怎么还活着
How could you still be alive?
这期间你都去哪里了
Where have you been all this time?
你为什么不给我们打电♥话♥
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表