剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'm sad to report she passed away.
什么
What?
死于心脏病突发 愿主保佑
Her heart gave out on her, poor soul.
你认为星城的圣人塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
You think Sebastian Blood, the saint of Starling City,
杀了自己的母亲
killed his own mother?
他是她生前最后见过的人
He was the last person to see her alive.
这不是巧合
That isn't a coincidence.
他很孝顺 于是去探望病重的亲戚
He's a devoted nephew visiting a sick relative.
你说得对 这真是太可疑了
You're right, that's very, very suspicious.
他不是去探望她的
He didn't go there to visit her.
他为了掩盖
He went there to kill her
小时候杀害亲生父亲的事实
to cover up the fact that as a child,
而杀她灭口
he killed his father.
玛雅·里塞克告诉了我真♥相♥
Maya Resik told me what happened.
在精神病院里 是吧
From inside a padded room, right?
是他强行让她入院的
Which he had her forcibly committed.
说出真♥相♥两天之后 就死于了心脏病
She tells me the truth and then two days later has a heart attack.
你不觉得可疑吗
You don't find that strange?
首先
Well, for one thing,
没有记录显示玛雅·里塞克是布拉德的母亲
there's no record that Maya Resik was even Blood's mother,
其次 医院声明过
and according to the hospital,
她处于心脏病高发阶段
she was in the late stages of heart disease.
我希望你能找卡琳法官帮忙
I need you to call in a favor with Judge Carlin.
申请搜查塞巴斯蒂安的竞选总部
Get a search warrant for Sebastian's campaign headquarters,
他的通话记录 我需要证据
his phone records; I--I have to start somewhere.
劳蕾尔 你这个请求不算小
Laurel, this isn't some casual request.
我是曾在电视上摄取"迷魂"的检察官
I'm the ADA who took Vertigo on live TV.
如果我去找塞巴斯蒂安的茬 又找不到罪证
I take a shot at Sebastian Blood and miss,
我的前途就毁了
my career is done.
亚当
Adam!
求你了
Please.
抱歉 劳蕾尔
I'm sorry, Laurel.
这事我没法帮你
You're on your own.
威登酒吧
你好 罗伊
Hello, Roy.
躲在巷子里
Lurking in an ally.
真是一点也不吓人
That's not at all creepy.
我经营酒吧时
When I ran the club,
走遍了所有密道
I learned all the secret entrances.
我一直没机会感谢你
I never got a chance to thank you
救了我母亲
for saving my mother's life.
西娅告诉我的
Thea told me.
他说你很勇敢
She said that you were very brave.
换了别人也会那么做的
I did what anyone would have done.
并非每个人都做得到
Not anyone.
敢于应对而非逃避危险
It takes a lot to run towards danger,
需要很大的勇气
not away from it.
你似乎在表扬我
That sounded like praise.
据我所知 你不是一直看不惯我吗
I thought where I was concerned, you didn't approve.
西娅还说你被掉落的碎片砸到了
Thea said that you also got hit by some falling debris.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
其实 基本没砸到我
Actually, it mostly missed me.
我很好 我得回去工作了
I'm fine. Look, I got to get back to work.
罗伊有没有提到给他打♥针♥的
Has Roy mentioned anything about the man
那个带骷髅面具的男人
in the skull mask who injected him?
罗伊不是那种
Roy is not the kind of guy
喜欢谈心的人
who is comfortable discussing his feelings.
不像我们俩
Not like you and me.
不要吼我 但我觉得我们需要制定新计划
Don't yell at me, but I really think we need a new plan
来找出恐怖的面具男
on how to find this creepy mask guy.
恐吓那些小人物根本没有效果
Scaring the crap out of low-lifes isn't yielding results.
费莉西蒂 我已经走投无路了
Felicity, I am open to any and all suggestions.
奥利弗 也许是我们想太多了
Oliver, maybe we're over thinking this.
会不会是面具男发现你在找他
What if the mask simply got wind that you were after him
然后离开了
and decided to skip town?
他费了这么大劲
He didn't go to all the trouble
再造血清 还做人体试验
of recreating the serum and testing it on people
不会一走了之
just to walk away.
他肯定还在这 我们得找到他
He is still out there, and we need to locate him.
兰斯 找绿箭侠的
Lance, for the Arrow.
你好 警官
Yes, Detective?
我们能见一面吗
Can we meet?
什么事
What is it?
有人想和你谈谈
Someone wants to talk to you.
你好 劳蕾尔
Hello, Laurel.
你迟到了
You're late.
我需要侦查四周 确保这次会面
I had to circle around to make sure there wasn't a SWAT team
没有特警队埋伏
waiting for me again.
好吧
That's fair.
相信我 要不是逼不得已
Trust me, I wouldn't have asked my father
我不会通过我爸爸联♥系♥你的
to put me in touch with you if I had any other choice.
你想要什么
What do you need?
塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
Sebastian Blood.
他将会成为星城的新市长
He's about to be the new mayor of Starling City.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
不 你不知道 没有人知道
No, you don't. No one does.
几周前 你的朋友罗伊·哈珀
A few weeks ago, I was approached
和他的女朋友找了我
by your groupie, Roy Harper, and his girlfriend.
他们请我调查马克斯·斯坦顿的死
They asked me to investigate the death of Max Stanton.
你认为斯坦顿的死和塞巴斯蒂安有关吗
You think Blood was involved in Stanton's death?
不是布拉德就是他的手下塞勒斯·戈尔德
Blood, or a man that works for him named Cyrus Gold.
戈尔德杀了4个警♥察♥
Gold killed four cops,
其中包括我父亲的搭档卢卡斯·希尔顿
including my father's partner, Lucas Hilton.
布拉德和戈尔德相识于幼时的孤儿院
Blood and Gold knew each other from the orphanage that Blood was raised at.
他为了掩盖自己的过去不惜一切
He would do anything to keep the truth about his past hidden.
包括杀死自己的母亲
Including murdering his own mother.
他为什么那样做
Why would he do that?
为了掩盖他杀害自己父亲的事实
To cover up the fact that he killed his father.
我试着找过地方检察官
I tried going to the DA.
没有人相信我
No one will believe me.
我向你保证 塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德很危险
I swear to you, Sebastian Blood is dangerous.
而你是星城唯一能阻止他的人
And you're the only person in this city who can stop him.
劳蕾尔是对的
Laurel was right.
我黑到了布拉德的手♥机♥记录
I hacked Blood's cell phone records.
议员和戈尔德从孤儿院起
The alderman and Gold have stayed buddies
就一直是好朋友
since Zandia Orphanage.
那又怎样 他们只是保持联♥系♥而已
So what? They kept in touch.
这不代表塞巴斯蒂安就是
Doesn't exactly mean that Sebastian Blood
那个带骷髅面具的男人
is the man in the skull mask.
他姓布拉德[血] 这可不是什么好迹象
His last name is Blood. That can't be a good sign.
费莉西蒂 他用自己全部心血
Felicity, he's dedicated his life,
冒着生命危险帮助贫民区的人♥民♥
risked his life to help the people of the Glades.
难道他会是杀人犯
And in his spare time, he's a murderer
还试图创造人体武器大军吗
trying to create an army of human weapons?
你还是一个夜里和亿万富翁雇主
You're a personal bodyguard who fights crime at night
打击罪犯的保镖呢
with his billionaire boss.
很多人都不以真面目示众的
Not a lot of people show their real face in public.
奥利弗 你在想什么
Oliver, what are you thinking?
劳蕾尔给了我一个案件编号♥
Laurel gave me a case number to start with.
先查出塞巴斯蒂安是否杀了自己的父亲
We need to know if Sebastian really killed his father,
然后再调查米拉库鲁的配方
then we figure out if there's a chance
在不在他手上
he has the Mirakuru formula.
知道了
I'm on it.
如果这是劳蕾尔的另一个陷阱呢
And what if this is just another trap, set by Laurel?
她可能是想陷害你
She could be setting you up,
这一次可没有莎拉来救你
and this time, you wouldn't have Sara to save you.
在铁道边上约这么可爱的女孩吗 哈珀
Asking a cute girl to meet you down by the tracks, Harper?
还好我和西娅很熟
Good thing Thea and I are tight.
我得给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
别那么严肃 大老虎
Easy there, tiger.
一点血都没出 你什么时候开始嗑药的
You're not even bleeding! When did you start juicing?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表