剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
求求你一定要确保我女儿平安
please make sure my daughter's OK.
求求你
Please.
你简直令人难以置信
You are unbelievable!
是你告诉我 我需要修复
You lecture me on how I need to repair my relationship with Sara
我和莎拉之间被你破坏的关系
when you're the one who messed it up in the first place.
就因为你俩有一腿
By screwing her!
而现在你要重蹈覆辙
And now you're doing it again.
你说得对 是我的错
You're right. This is all my fault.
没错 是你的错
Yeah. Yeah, yes, it is.
你丢了工作 开始吸毒酗酒
And is you losing your job, doing drugs and being a drunk,
也是我的错吗
is that my fault?
是你家人的错吗
Is that your family's fault,
还是要归咎于汤米的死呢
or are you going to blame Tommy for dying?
去你的 奥利弗
Screw you, Oliver.
自始至终我都是支持你的
I have stood by you through everything--
无论是你酒驾被罚 丢掉工作
the DUI, losing your job,
还是你努力想让我母亲被判死刑时 劳蕾尔
and Laurel, I was concerned about your well-being
我一直都在为你的身心考虑
when you were trying to get my mother the death penalty!
是啊 你可真是个正直的人啊
Yeah, you've been a real stand-up kind of guy.
劳蕾尔 你以为只有你自己
Laurel, do you think you're the only one
很不好过吗
that is having a hard time?!
你以为只有你一个人有家庭问题吗
Do you think you're the only one with family issues?
你完全...你完全不知道
You have-- you have no idea
我家里现在发生了什么事
what is going on with my family right now.
但我还站在这里
But I am still standing here.
而你还在指责除你以外的所有人
And you are still blaming everybody but yourself.
你说够了吗
Are you done?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我够了
Yeah, I'm done.
我受指责受够了
I'm done taking the blame.
也关心够了
And I'm done caring.
你去喝一杯吧
Why don't you go have a drink?
喝醉点 去吧
Get wasted, go...
去威登吧
Go to Verdant.
我买♥♥单
I'll pay for it.
我爱你爱了半生
I have loved you for half my life.
但我追够你了
But I'm done running after you.
你看见费利西蒂了吗
Have you seen Felicity?
没有 等等 怎么了
No. Wait, why?
我去大贝利汉堡店买♥♥了些外卖♥♥
I went to Big Belly to get some take-out.
我回来的时候 她就不在了
When I came back, she was gone.
我好几个小时没看见她了
I haven't seen her for hours.
塔克曼上钩了 就是你让沃尔特存的那笔钱
Tockman took the bait. The money you had Walter deposit.
我在星城国民银行读取他的信♥号♥♥
I'm reading his signal at Starling National.
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait...how do you know that?
-因为我就在这里 -什么
- Because I'm here. - What?!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我在追踪塔克曼
I'm tracking Tockman.
他弄坏了我们的电脑 所以我用银行的电脑
He fried our computers, so I'm using the bank's
追踪万♥能♥钥♥匙♥的信♥号♥♥
to trace the skeleton key's signature.
那夹克是怎么回事
And the jacket?
我很冷
I was cold.
狄格尔 把她弄出去
Diggle, get her out of here.
塔克曼弄坏了银行的安保系统
Tockman disabled the bank's security system.
我重新弄好了
I re-abled it.
他们在阻截我们的出路
They're blocking our way out.
我去处理他们
I'll deal with them.
塔克曼的信♥号♥♥很强
Tockman's signal's strong.
他就在这儿 很近
He's here, he's close.
找到他 费利西蒂
Find him, Felicity.
不需要
No need.
我告诉你们我的准确位置
I'll tell you exactly where I am.
我无处不在
I'm everywhere.
现在 我正在关注地下
At the moment, I'm particularly focused on the sub-level.
确切的说 是燃气管道
The gas mains, specifically.
天啊 他关闭了煤气排放
Oh, my god. He shut down the gas main release.
这为什么不好
And why is that bad?
积聚多了会引起爆♥炸♥
The build-up could cause an explosion.
会的 会炸毁周围三个街区
It will. It'll blow up three square blocks.
不 不会的
No, it won't.
等等 塔克曼太过于炫耀了
Wait. Tockman overplayed his hand.
煤气管道在全市联网中 那是我的地盘
The gas main's in the city's network, that's where I live.
我该理解你的话吗
Am I supposed to understand that?
他想要炸飞我们
Ohh. In trying to blow us up,
这也给了我一个扳倒他的机会
he gave me a way to track him down.
这我理解
That I understood.
发生了什么
What's happening?
小心
Look out!
你都不知道我为什么要这么做
You don't even know why I'm doing this.
钱不是给我的
The money's not for me!
我做这一切都是为了她
I'm doing this all for her!
那也不对
Doesn't make it right.
光阴似箭[拉丁文]
Tempus fugit.
光阴似箭
Time flies.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
他的手♥机♥
His cell phone.
我给他安装了
I uploaded the same virus
他装在我铸造厂里装备上同样的病毒
he used on my gear in the foundry.
我没杀死他吧
I didn't just kill him, did I?
只是把他弄昏了
Just knocked him out.
-我们做到了 -是你做到了
- We did it. - You did it.
你确定不想去医院
Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?
你们就从不去医院
You guys never go to the hospital.
另外 狄格给了我几片那种阿司匹林
Besides, Dig gave me some of those aspirins.
你在旋转吗
Are you spinning?
止疼药
-阿司匹林 -盐酸羟考酮
- Aspirin? - Oxycodone.
如果不是你那么勇敢
I wouldn't be here
我现在就不在这里了 谢谢
if you hadn't been so brave. Thank you.
没事
It was nothing.
我一直想说我为某人挡了一颗子弹
I've always wanted to say I've taken a bullet for someone,
现在我可以说了
and now I can.
所以说真的 我该感谢你
So really I should be thanking you.
都好了
All done.
不严重 但你依旧会留疤
Not bad, but you're still going to have a scar.
我自己的伤疤
My own scar.
好啊
Yay.
你还好吗
You all right?
狄格尔说你可能感觉有一点...
Diggle had mentioned that maybe you were feeling...
被忽视了
a little left out.
什么 没有
What? No.
我只是...
I was just...
习惯了做你的女人
used to being your girl.
不是你的那种女人
I mean, not your girl-girl.
是你的女人
Your girl.
我知道这是同一个词
I know it sounds like the same word,
但对我来说含义不同
but it means something different in my head.
你永远都是我的女人 费利西蒂
You will always be my girl, Felicity.
我能再吃一片阿司匹林吗
Can I have another one of those aspirins?
威登酒吧
尝尝这个
Try this.
不错吧
Good, huh?
真的很不错
It's really good.
你怎么在这里调酒呢
And what are you doing back here mixing drinks?
西娅雇了我
Thea hired me.
我是新的调酒师了
I am the new bartender.
上大学的时候我做过调酒师 而且
I bartended in college, and, uh, well,
对于简历亮点是国际杀手的人来说
it's kind of hard to get a job
找工作好像有点困难
when international assassin is the highlight of you resume.
你会做得很好的
You're going to do great.
来自西娅的短♥信♥: 家里出事了
我得回趟家
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表