剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
西♥藏♥蝮蛇毒
Tibetan pit viper venom.
常用剂量对你来说没用 对吧
A constant dose of that can't be good for you, right?
他会像当初斯莱德那样昏迷
It'll keep him sedated like it did Slade.
没提到伊莎贝尔·罗切夫的死吗
No mention on Isabel Rochev's death?
完全没有
Not a thing.
-杀我吧 杀我吧 -不 不
- Choose. Choose! - No! No!
不 妈 你干什么
No, mom! Mom, what are you doing?
不要杀我的孩子
Both my children will live.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
你拥有真正的勇气
You possess true courage.
不
No!
这件事结束之前 还有一个人
There is still one person who has to die...
必须得死
before this can end.
-不要 -妈
- No... - Mom?!
我庄严宣誓
I do solemnly swear
我会支持
that I will support,
维护和遵守星城宪♥章♥
defend, and abide by the Starling City charter.
我会忠诚地
And that I will faithfully
接受星城市长
discharge the duties of the office
办公室的职责
of mayor of Starling City.
我会代表星城居民
That I will tirelessly pursue justice on behalf
不屈不挠地追寻正义
of all of Starling's citizens...
公正无私
impartially,
尽我最大的能力
to the best of my abilities.
愿上帝助我
So help me god.
谢谢
Thank you.
西娅
Thea.
我陪着你呢
I'm here for you.
我知道
I know.
奎恩女士
Ms. Queen.
对你的损失 我深表遗憾
I wanted to offer my sincere condolences on your loss.
你妈妈是个好人
Your mother was a good woman.
她会是个很棒的市长
She would have made a wonderful mayor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想和奥利弗谈谈
I'd love to speak with Oliver.
如果你看见了他
Well, if you see him,
告诉他 他错过了自己母亲的葬礼
tell him he missed his own mother's funeral.
好几天都没人看见奥利弗了
No one's seen Oliver for a few days.
我们应对悲伤的方式各有不同
We all deal with grief in different ways.
失去母亲简直...
And the loss of a parent is...
它能改变你
Well, it changes you.
你意识到你的祖先现在都指望着你
When you realize that your ancestors now look to you;
继承家族的遗产 延续他们的传奇
That your family's legacy, their continuing works,
全靠你一个人了
are solely in your hands.
如果你看见奥利弗 告诉他我来过了
If you see Oliver, please tell him that I came by.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我都不知道我为什么要哭
I don't even know why I'm crying.
我都不喜欢莫伊拉
I didn't even like Moira.
别人刚死就这样说她 真是不好
Terrible thing to say about someone after they've just died.
容我辩护一句 她人可不好
In my defense, she was not nice.
她很恶毒
She was diabolical.
这个词在别人的葬礼上不常听到
Not a word you often hear at someone's funeral.
你不是为她哭泣 费利西蒂 而是为奥利弗
U're not crying for her, Felicity, you're crying for Oliver.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他怎么能不在这里
How could he not be here?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果奥利弗够聪明
If Oliver's smart...
就会跑去他的岛上躲起来
He ran back to his island to hide.
但也许他会出席你们的葬礼
But maybe he'll attend your funerals.
我一直很喜欢这张照片
I always loved this photograph.
我觉得你妈妈看起来特别漂亮
I thought your mother looked particularly beautiful.
她不觉得
Well, she didn't.
她觉得看起来像是暴眼
She thought she looked bug-eyed.
她没说过
She never said.
-你现在怎么样 -很不好
- How are you holding up? - I'm not.
你妈妈为了你付出了生命 西娅
Your mother gave her life for you, Thea.
她向你展示了有多爱你
She showed you how much she loved you in ways
很少有父母能做到这样
very few parents ever could.
我知道
I know.
她死的时候都觉得我恨她
She died thinking I hated her.
但我们需要的只是真♥相♥
But all we ever needed was the truth.
杀死她的是一个谎言
It was a lie that killed her.
我不明白
I don't understand.
斯莱德·威尔逊
Slade Wilson.
之前他和奥利弗都在那座小岛上
He was on that island with Oliver.
出于某种原因 他憎恨奥利弗
And despises him for some reason.
我们的生活中有个精神病
There was a psychopath in our lives
而我哥哥从来没警告过我们
and my brother never warned us about him.
西娅 你哥哥爱你胜过自己的生命
Thea, your brother loves you more than life itself.
你该留着那张照片
You should keep that photo.
这个潜水艇有六十多年了
This sub is over 60 years old.
战时这艇搁浅 米拉库鲁就在这艇上
It was carrying the Mirakuru during the war when it ran aground.
有血
Blood.
斯莱德的
Slade's.
他流血过多 即将死去
He was bleeding out, dying.
于是我们决定给他注射米拉库鲁
Until we decided to give him the Mirakuru.
你这主意不怎么样
Not one of your better ideas.
我让你修好潜水艇这个主意怎么样
What about my idea for you to fix this sub?
-你当过海军 -是俄♥国♥海军
- You were in the navy. - The Russian navy.
他们教我们如何击沉日本潜水艇 而不是驾驶
They taught us how to sink Japanese sub, not pilot them.
阿纳托利 拜托
Anatoly, please.
我知道机会渺茫 但如果我们能开动潜水艇
I know it's a long shot, but if we get this sub operational,
我们就能击败斯莱德 毁掉米拉库鲁
we can blow Slade and the Mirakuru out of the water
然后离开这座小岛
and get the hell off of this island.
除非你有更好的主意
I mean, unless you have a better idea,
这是我们回家的唯一机会
this is our only chance of getting home.
好吧 我尽量
Ok. I try.
星城警♥察♥局
袭击那晚过后 没人见过斯莱德·威尔逊
No one has seen Slade Wilson since the night of the attack.
他没有再威胁奎恩家族
I mean, he hasn't made any further threats on the Queen family,
但我们得找到这个王八...
but we got to find this son of a--
先失陪了
Excuse me. Hey.
追悼会没见到你
Missed you at the reception.
是啊 我得回来
Yeah. I had to get back here,
-看看案子怎么样了 -有线索了吗
- see what was happening with the case. - Any leads?
没有 威尔逊简直是个幽灵
No. Wilson's a ghost.
他不是唯一失踪的人
He's not the only one who's disappeared.
你妹妹有联♥系♥过你吗
You heard from your sister?
她只给我发了一条短♥信♥ 说要换个环境
Nothing apart from a text that she needed a change of scenery.
你还有什么心事吗
Something else on your mind?
是塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
It's Sebastian Blood.
我觉得有点不对劲
There's something that doesn't seem right.
-劳蕾尔 -爸爸 我知道你在想什么
- Laurel... - Dad, I know what you're thinking.
我指控他杀了他父亲的时候 我太急躁
When I accused him of killing his father, I was upset.
但我有过失误
But just because I had a problem
并不意味着塞巴斯蒂安的事我就错了
doesn't mean I was wrong about Sebastian.
请你不要纠结这事了好吗
Please, don't go down this road again, ok?
怎么又提起这个了
What's bringing this on?
我在追悼会上看到他了
I saw him at the reception.
让我想到他当选市长的唯一原因是
And it struck me that the only reason that he's mayor now
莫伊拉被杀了
is because Moira was killed.
是的 被斯莱德·威尔逊杀的
Yeah, by Slade Wilson.
如果这之间有联♥系♥呢
What if there's a connection?
你曾经对我说过
You once told me,
一个警♥察♥能做多好取决于直觉
a cop is only as good as his gut.
我是警♥察♥的女儿
Well, I'm the daughter of a cop,
我的直觉告诉我
and I know in my gut
塞巴斯蒂安不是你想的那种人
Sebastian is not the man that you think he is.
你确定吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表