剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
然后又要走吗
now you're just going to take off again?
刺客联盟依旧在找我 奥利
The League of Assassins is still after me, Ollie,
待在市里会让我的家人陷入危险
and staying in town would put my whole family at risk.
我回来只是因为劳蕾尔有麻烦
I only came because Laurel's in trouble.
她现在依然有麻烦 莎拉
Well, she's still in trouble, Sara.
你的家人都需要你
Your entire family needs you.
我也需要你
So do I.
帮我个忙 从医院调取一份
Do me a favor and dig up a copy
劳蕾尔的血液化验报告
of Laurel's bloodwork from the hospital, please.
没问题 我们要查什么
Sure. What are we looking for?
我只是想确定些事情
I just want to make sure of something.
找你的
It's for you.
你好 探长
Hello, detective.
让我女儿接电♥话♥
Put my daughter on.
我知道她在
I know she's there.
六年前
希尔顿 告诉警督我给罪犯念他的权力时
Hilton, tell the lieutenant that the perp
他就基本已经要请律师了
was practically lawyering up when I read him his miranda.
如果我们不控制住局势
If we don't get on top of this situation,
警督可不会开心...
the lieutenant is not going to be happy--
真香啊 爸爸
Oh, it smells amazing, dad.
是啊
Ahh, yeah.
-给 尝尝这个 -好的
- Here, try one of these. - OK.
-太棒了 -不 我在和劳蕾尔说话
- Beautiful. - No, I'm talking to Laurel.
昆汀 挂了电♥话♥ 多陪陪你的家人
Quentin, hang up the phone. Spend time with your family!
我的家人 你听到了吧
Oh, my family. You heard that,
我要挂了 再见 伙计
I got to go. Bye, buddy.
抱歉 女士们 凶手雇了个卑鄙的律师
Sorry, ladies. Our do-er hired some dirtbag lawyer, and--
这是女儿刚刚申请法学院的父亲说的话吗
Says the dad whose daughter just applied to law school.
你可不会变成
That is not the kind of
这样的律师 年轻女士
lawyer that you're going to be, young lady,
你会变成一个法官
because you, you're going to be a judge
或者教授 就像你妈妈一样
or you're going to be a professor, just like your mother.
是啊 来学术界混吧 乐趣无穷
Yeah, come over to academia. The fun never ends.
晚饭就要好了
Dinner is at a crucial point.
-你好啊 -莎拉小熊
- Hi! - Sar-bear!
你好啊
Hi.
-莎拉 真是意外啊 -你好啊 妈妈
- Sara, what a surprise. - Hi, mom.
别告诉我你被学校开除了
Please don't tell me you got kicked out of college.
谢谢你的信任
Oh, well, thank you for the vote of confidence.
我周末休假三天
I had a three day weekend,
所以我想回来 给大家一个惊喜
so I figured I'd drive down and surprise everybody.
你刚好赶上吃饭 过来
Well, you're just in time to eat. Come here.
自己拿个盘子 来吧
Get yourself another plate. Come on.
开饭了
Here you go.
奥利弗 你到了吗
是的
你好 爸爸
Hi, dad.
过来
Come here.
我只能待一会儿
I only have a minute.
喝杯茶的时间就足够了
Well, a cup of tea is all I ask.
坐下
Sit down.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我想死你了
I have missed you so much.
劳蕾尔怎么样了
How's Laurel?
她看见你了
She saw you.
在她昏倒之前
Right before she passed out.
她觉得是...我也不知道是什么...
She thought it was, I don't know what.
幻觉
a hallucination.
很好
Well, good.
不 宝贝 你不明白 看见你她很开心
No, baby, you don't understand. Seeing you, it made her happy.
爸爸 联盟他们还在追杀我
Dad...the league, they're still hunting me.
所以呢 你就打算每次
So what, you're just going
我们有人有危险 你就回来吗
to pop back every time one of us is in trouble?
我们不能这么活着 莎拉 你也不能
We can't live like this, Sara, and you can't.
是时候我们一起面对了
It's time we started facing things together.
你的欢迎不是很热情啊
I've had better greetings.
抱歉 我只是...我不知道
I'm sorry, I did-- I just--I didn't know
你会怎么做
what you were going to do.
说实话 我也不知道
To be honest, neither did I.
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
当然
Of course.
需要你男朋友的允许吗
Do we need permission from your boyfriend?
我是妮莎
I am Nyssa.
拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿
Daughter of Ra's Al Ghul.
恶魔的后裔
Heir to the demon.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
莎拉对刺客联盟宣誓了忠诚
Sara swore her allegiance to the League of Assassins.
她该回家了
It's time for her to return home.
这事 绝对不可能
That...is not going to happen.
妮莎
Nyssa.
求你了 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Please, would you give us a moment?
慢慢谈
Take your time.
告别本来就不是易事
Good-byes are never easy.
这就是为什么你不辞而别吗
Is that why I didn't get one?
我可以解释
I can explain.
不必解释
You don't have to.
但是你不能离开
But you're not leaving.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
那就信任我
Then trust me.
奎恩女士
Mrs. Queen?
有一位斯莫克小姐想要见您
A Miss Smoak is here to see you.
谁
Who?
是我
Uh, me.
如果你来找奥利弗的话 他不在这
If you're looking for Oliver, he's not here.
我知道 我是来见你的
I know. I'm here to see you.
是吗 为了什么
Really? What about?
暴风雨公♥司♥
Tempest.
我发现了你交易的一大笔电子转账
I flagged a large wire transfer you made.
当我跟沃尔特说起这个的时候
When I mentioned it to Walter,
他说他会跟你谈谈
he said he would talk to you about it.
我一看就知道他是不会跟你说的
I could tell in his face he wouldn't.
英国人不太擅长撒谎
British people are really bad liars.
没错
Yes, they are.
所以我自己查下去了
So I looked into it myself,
因为 说实话
Because--full disclosure--
我不相信你
I--I don't trust you.
你给一个叫吉尔医生的人一大笔钱
You paid a substantial sum of money to a Dr. Gill.
他是接生西娅的医生
He was the doctor who delivered Thea,
这对我来说完全不符合情理 所以在我想过
which didn't make any sense to me. So I went through
十几个不同的推测后 我记起
like a dozen different theories until I remembered...
你在审讯时做的证词
your testimony. At trial.
你和马尔科姆·梅林有过外遇
You had an affair with Malcolm Merlyn
就在西娅出生的前一年
one year before Thea was born.
梅林才是西娅的亲生父亲
Merlyn is Thea's father.
这会我知道为什么沃尔特和奥利弗对你的能力
I can see why Walter and Oliver have such a high appraisal
有如此高的评价了
of your capabilities.
所以
So.
你要利用这条消息干什么呢
What are you going to do with this information?
费利西蒂
Felicity.
我不知道
I don't know.
跟你在客厅对峙
Confronting you in your living room
就是我的全部计划了
was as far as my plan went.
我认为你应该亲口告诉奥利弗
I thought you deserved the chance to tell oliver yourself.
他应该从你口里听到这个消息
He should hear it from you.
我是不会告诉我儿子任何事情的
I'm not going to tell my son anything.
你也不会
And neither are you.
如果你不能为了奥利弗保守秘密
If you won't keep my secret for Oliver's sake,
你应该为了自己保守秘密
You should keep it for your own.
我看到你看他的眼神了
I see the way you look at him.
如果你告诉了他
If you tell him this,
你会让他的世界崩塌
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表