剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
那里有个看守欠我个人情
Now, I have guard there, owes me favor.
可以试试 我给你们安排一下
It could work. I'll give you one shot in twenty.
-准备一下 我去 -不
- Set it up. I'll go. - No.
-应该我去 -不行
- It has to be me. - No.
奥利弗 你在里面出事怎么办
Oliver, what if something happens to you in there?
一旦我们中任何一个因为这次行动出了事
What happens to me, Felicity, or Isabel, for that matter,
你必须在外面安排好一切
you have to be on the outside making the moves.
让我去吧
I'll go inside.
我能行的
I've got this.
[俄语]
好大一堆毒品
Now that is a lot of drugs.
克尼亚泽夫的一点小意思
Courtesy of Knyazev.
这些钱送我到克什马尔足够了
About enough weight to land me in the Koshmar.
他们来的时候你得穿上这个
You need to be wearing this when they process you.
守卫会没收 不过就是这个目的
Guards will take it, but that's the point.
这个
This...
是克尼亚杰夫在监狱的耳目
is Knyazev's man inside the prison.
是个守卫
A guard.
他知道莱拉在古♥拉♥格♥监狱被关在哪里
He'll know where in the Gulag Lyla is being held.
等到里面天翻地覆了
When all hell breaks loose,
你就带着莱拉来聚合点找我们 不然
you need to meet us at the rendezvous point with Lyla, or...
不然我就得一辈子留在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Or I am a permanent Russian.
这只是一种可能
Just thinking out loud...
你确定这是我们能想到的最佳方案吗
But, are we sure this is the best plan we can come up with?
我知道你和莱拉是朋友 但
I know Lyla's your friend, but...
费利西蒂 莱拉不是我的朋友
Felicity, Lyla isn't my friend.
她是我的前妻
She was my wife.
什么意思
Explain that sentence.
莱拉和我在阿富汗的部队里就认识
Lyla and I met in the army back in Afghanistan.
但回国以后我们的婚姻没能坚持
But we didn't stay married long once we got stateside.
没法在太过安稳的条件下维系婚姻
Couldn't figure out a way to stay married without a war to fight.
于是她加入了超能力联合调查组
So she joined A.R.G.U.S.,
而我踏上里第三次征程
and I circled back for my third tour.
我不能丢下她离开 费利西蒂
I can't leave here without her, Felicity.
我做不到
Just can't.
还有两分钟
Two minute warning.
祝你好运 约翰
Good luck, John.
[俄语]
他被抓住了
They have him.
开始了
Clock's running.
快点走
Hurry up.
外套不错嘛
Khoroshaya kurtka.
你犯了什么事
What, uh, crime fits your punishment?
搞毒品 你呢
Drugs. And you?
我四处演讲 控诉政♥府♥腐♥败♥
I gave speech. About government corruption.
好吧
Right.
在克什马尔很少能遇到你这种人
It is rare to see one of your people in Koshmar.
-哪种 美国人吗 -黑人
- What, american? - Chernokozhiy.
黑人在这里可不受欢迎
Chernokozhiy not popular here.
我太惊讶了
Shocker.
你说狄格会没事吗
You think Dig's ok?
你五分钟前就问过一次了
I think he's doing the same as he was
我的答案一样
when you asked me five minutes ago.
他们来了
They're coming.
他们会用低价卖♥♥给我们俄♥罗♥斯♥警车
They sell us Russian police truck for cheap.
这些是你要的机器
Vot mashina, kotoraya vam nuzhna.
一共一百五十万
Sto pyatisot tysyach rubley.
[俄语]
Na koleni.
[俄语]
Yesli vy sde syete eto,
[俄语]
Moi lyudi vas,
[俄语]
I vashi deti osanutsya sirotami.
你说了什么
What'd you say?
我说"请"
Please.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥有座古♥拉♥格♥监狱
You know, in Russia, there is Gulag.
和这里不相上下
Almost as bad as this.
-莎拉 -别叫我的名字
- Sara-- - Don't say my name.
要是他们发现我们认识 会杀了我们的
If they find out we know each other, they'll kill us both.
我以为你被淹死了
I thought you drowned.
我浮上来的时候 游艇不见了
When I came up, the boat was gone.
我也以为你淹死了
And I thought you were, too.
我在水上漂了好几天 直到这艘船来...
And I was floating out there for days when this ship...
上面的人发现了我 救了我
they found me. And they saved me.
所以你现在才帮他们吗
Is that why you're helping them?
我也是走投无路
I don't have a choice.
我得去警告我的朋友们
I need to warn my friends.
你不是说他们死了吗
You said they were dead.
他们没那么容易死
They're not that easy to kill.
尽量别动
Try not to move.
闻起来像呕吐物
It smells like puke!
能治好你的伤
It'll heal your wounds.
你快走
You have to go.
离开这里
Get out of here.
到高地上去
Get to higher ground.
我不会丢下你的
I'm not leaving you.
我不想你
I will not be the reason
因为我而受伤
something happens to you.
我也是这么想的
Then we're in agreement.
因为这是我自己的选择
Because I make my own choices.
你很坚强
You are a strong woman.
如果我关心一个人 我会为他做任何事
When I care about someone, there's nothing I won't do for them.
这一点
Another thing...
我们是一样的
we have in common.
烧伤正在降低你的体温
The burns, they're lowering your body temperature.
来
Here.
你整个晚上都去哪了
Where've you been all night?
我在工作
Working.
你应该休息一下
Well, you deserve a break.
其实 我在考虑
Um, actually, I've been thinking.
也许我们应该暂时分开一下
Maybe we should take some space.
我们一起住 又一起工作
I mean, we work together and live together.
有点让人喘不过气
It's kind of getting hard to breathe.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
等等 是因为那个律师来过吗
Oh, wait, does this have to with that lawyer lady dropping by?
不 我之所以这样
No, this has to do with the fact
是因为你上个月被捕两次
that you've been arrested twice in the last month.
别这样 我已经努力不惹麻烦了
Come on. I've been trying to stay out of trouble.
我的身体已经好几周没受过伤了
My body hasn't had a scratch on it in weeks.
我是指 除了你留下的那些抓痕之外
Well, I mean, excluding the ones that you put there.
那天晚上呢
And the other night?
那只是个误会
Was a misunderstanding.
罗伊
Roy...
这样不行的 好吗
This just isn't working, ok?
对我而言不行
Not for me.
西娅 你不是认真的吧
Thea, you can't mean that.
是认真的
I do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那些人
Those men...
是象牙帮 他们掌控着这里
They are Vory. They are in charge.
最好别惹他们
It's best to stay away.
知道了
Got it.
我在找一个叫谢尔盖·帕维尔斯基的守卫
Listen, I'm looking for a guard named Sergei Pavelski.
他就在那边的角落
That corner, over there.
美♥国♥佬♥ 你现在就是条狗
American... you are suka now.
你们真打算来干一架吗
Are we seriously going to do this?
看来是的
Guess so.
打架是严格禁止的
Fighting strictly prohibited.
[俄语]
Vodki, pozhaluysta.
你错过了巡演
You missed the tour.
发生什么事了
What happened to you?
我看到了一辆我认为必须拥有的俄♥国♥车
I saw a Russian vehicle that I simply had to have.
那就是你去俄♥罗♥斯♥的原因吗 为了买♥♥车
Is that why you came to Russia? Car shopping?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表