剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously, on "Arrow..."
但有些事情永远不能提起
But there are some things that must never be spoken of.
你怎能不告诉我 马尔科姆·梅林是我父亲
How could you not tell me Malcolm Merlyn was my father?!
莎拉 你不是个杀手
Sara, you're not a killer!
我该是什么就是什么
I am what I need to be.
罗伊 你是个危险的人
Roy, you're dangerous.
有些人就是扭曲
Some people are just broken, man.
我不会让罗伊遇上发生在斯莱德身上的事
I am not letting what happened to Slade happen to Roy.
那是我想的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
米拉库鲁 我们要用它制♥造♥解药
Mirakuru. We're going to use it to make a cure.
没有改变吗
No change?
没有
Nope.
好多血和好多米拉库鲁混在一起
So much blood mixed in with so much Mirakuru,
我不知道那是好事还是坏事
I don't know if it's good or bad.
我们真的很需要解药
We could really use that cure.
我今早和凯特琳聊过了
I talked to Caitlin this morning.
他们在努力
They're working on it.
没提到伊莎贝尔·罗切夫的死吗
No mention on Isabel Rochev's death?
完全没有 我也没指望有华丽的讣告
Not a thing. I wasn't expecting a glowing obituary,
但她是失踪一周的福布斯500强总裁
but she's a Fortune 500 CEO that's been missing for a week now.
我还以为她会占点篇幅呢
You'd think she'd have some column inches.
他躺在那我觉得有些害怕
Does the fact that him lying there freaks me out a little
这说明我是个坏人吗
make me a bad person?
费利西蒂 我觉得世界上没有什么力量
Felicity, I don't think there's a force on earth
能让你变成坏人
that can make you a bad person.
但我饿坏了
But I am starving.
一起吃晚餐吗
Dinner?
好
Yeah.
但是不去大贝利[大肚]汉堡店
No Big Belly burger, though.
会让我肚子变大
It's giving me a big belly.
那就吃寿司
Sushi, then.
那就吃寿司
Sushi, then.
你都昏迷了怎么还能吓我...
How can you be unconscious and freak me out at the same...
一跳啊
time?
罗伊
Roy?
天啊
Oh, my God!
你吓坏我了
Oh, you scared me.
罗伊
Roy?
忘记拿手♥机♥了
Forgot my phone.
罗伊 听着
Roy, listen--
狄格
Dig!
-你没事吧 -快去
- You ok? - Go!
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
怎么回事
What's going on?
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move!
让开
Move, move!
绿箭 第二季第二十集
你觉得罗伊没事吧
You think Roy's ok?
别告诉我你现在在想罗伊的事
Please tell me that you're not thinking about Roy right now.
我们终于独处了 躺在
We're finally alone, in bed,
一家豪华酒店房♥间里的床上
in a very nice hotel room.
你付不起这豪华酒店的房♥费
A hotel room that you couldn't afford.
我和这里的经理有点关系
I have something of a history with the manager.
我还真是想不到啊
I can only imagine.
我想我有次就是倒的这间房♥里的垃圾
I think I trashed this specific room once.
但是特权用完了
But favors run out.
我们该考虑找一个更长久的地方
We should think about getting a more permanent place.
我们
We?
你和劳蕾尔住一起可能也腻了
Well, you're probably getting tired of staying with Laurel,
既然罗伊在铸造厂
and we can't sleep in the foundry
我们也不能睡在那里 所以...
now that Roy's there, so...
不过 我是说"我们"
But, I mean, "We,"
你这是让我搬去和你同居吗
now you're asking me to move in with you?
你的手♥机♥响了
Hey, your phone's ringing.
我知道
I know.
好吧 我俩的手♥机♥都在响
Okay, both our phones are ringing,
这从来不是好事
that's never good.
费利西蒂 来电
出什么事了
What happened?
我不知道 前一分钟他还昏迷不醒
I don't know. One minute he's comatose,
接下来他就掀翻了电脑设备
the next, he's flipping over computer equipment.
他比斯莱德在你家还失控
He was a lot more out of control than Slade was at your house.
他看起来像罗伊 但他不是罗伊
He looked like Roy, but he...wasn't Roy.
你觉得他要去哪里
Where do you think he's headed?
我不知道 但我们得找到他
I don't know, but we have to find him.
出乎大家意料之外
Despite everyone's predictions,
你在最近的投票中超过了塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德
you've managed to pull ahead of Sebastian Blood in recent polls.
是的 我们所传达的信息和选民产生了共鸣
Yes. I think our message is resonating with the voters.
星城人♥民♥知道我高♥瞻♥远瞩
The people of Starling know that I have a vision,
并拥有经验丰富的机构 能让梦想成真
and the experienced apparatus to make that vision a reality.
你觉得人♥民♥该给你 而不是布拉德议员
What would you say is the main reason
投票的主要原因是什么
they should vote for you over Alderman Blood?
这个嘛
Well, um...
布拉德议员没有孩子
Alderman Blood isn't a parent.
作为父母的重点
And the soul of being a parent
就是保证孩子拥有美好的未来
is making sure that your children have a bright future.
我很幸运 我为我的孩子安排了美好的未来
And I've been very lucky to be able to do that for my own.
是啊 年度最佳母亲
Yeah. Mother of the year.
我正在接受采访呢
Uh, we're in the middle of an interview.
那我长话短说
Oh, I'll keep it short.
你不能在威登酒吧召开集♥会♥
You can't have your rally at Verdant.
这是我唯一拥有的未被你荼毒的地方
It's the only place I have that hasn't been poisoned by you.
能让我们聊会儿吗
Can you give me one moment, please?
关掉
Turn it off.
西娅 我知道你很生气
Thea, I know you're upset,
你有理由如此
and you have every right to be,
但我们得去别的地方聊
but we need to talk somewhere else.
我不想跟你聊了 我只是过来告诉你
I'm done talking. I just came by to tell you,
你想用我的酒吧是绝对不可能的事
it'll be a cold day in hell before you can use my club.
我们不能集♥会♥前一天突然改变地点
We can't just change the venue the day before.
我肯定你能想出办法的
I'm sure you can figure something else.
毕竟 你拥有经验丰富的机构
I mean, you have such an experienced apparatus.
你签了合同
You signed a contract.
我还以为你的下限不会更低了呢...
Just when I thought you couldn't go any lower...
你竟然威胁你自己的女儿
You threaten your own daughter.
莫伊拉
Moira.
怎么回事
What's going on?
抱歉让你看到这些
Sorry you had to witness that.
她被绑♥架♥后
After her abduction,
我还以为你俩应该更为亲密
I'd think that the two of you would be closer than ever.
情况很复杂
It's a very complicated situation.
我的建议是
Well, my advice?
简化它
Simplify it.
你要么做个母亲 要么做候选人
You have to be either a mother or a candidate.
没法两全其美
You can't be both.
现在不行 你不能分散注意
Not right now. You cannot split your focus.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
你无精打采时真可爱
You're really cute when you're mopey.
我不是无精打采
I'm not mopey.
无精打采是你的默认状态 奥利
Mopey's your default, Ollie.
这是你郁积魅力的一部分
It's part of your smoldering charm.
我的确有郁积魅力
I do have smoldering charm.
但你比平常更加无精打采
But you're more than usual mopey.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
没事
It's fine.
奥利
Ollie.
我和汤米出去玩
Tommy had me out a little bit later
回来的有些晚了
than maybe I should have been, and...
所以我有点累了
I'm wiped.
你想让我走吗
Well, you want me to go?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表