剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是说想让...
I'm talking about...
我和你妈和解
me and your mom.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know to describe it.
就是感觉我们俩不对劲
It was like there was, um...signals,
直觉吧
and feelings.
我也不知道怎么回事
And I'm not exactly sure what's going on,
但我想要是我们一家人在一起
but I figured if we were all together as a family,
也许能让她想起我们曾经那么幸福
maybe it would remind her of how happy we were.
懂吗
You know?
我也不知道 也许吧...
I mean, I don't know, maybe it...
我是不是很傻
is it stupid?
不会 这...
No, it...
我是警员DC52 请讲
Go for Delta-Charlie 52.
发生抢劫杀人案
415 in progress.
地点是维德米银行 副队要求全小队过去
Widmeer bank. Lieutenant requesting all units.
警员DC52收到
Delta-Charlie 52 responding.
我得走了
I got to go.
今天晚上
Tonight.
八点半
8:30.
-喊大家过来 -怎么了
- Tell everyone to be here. - What?
你家太小了
Well, your place is too small,
我无意冒犯 只是你家挺乱的 所以
and, no offense, it's kind of a mess, so...
- 宝贝 -好啦
- Oh, sweetheart. - OK.
我爱你 甜心
I love you, sweetheart.
-设备准备好了 -3.2秒
- Device is hot. - 3.2 seconds.
九十秒内全力抢钱去吧
Extract as much money as you can in 90 seconds.
停 出去
Stop! Get out of there!
我们还有二十秒的时间
We've still got 20 seconds.
没有时间了
No, you don't.
撤
Come on!
他们已经逃了
They're already gone!
我估计知道在哪
I think I have an idea where.
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥是通过正交频分的无线信♥号♥♥起作用的
The Skeleton Key operates on an OFDM wireless signal.
我收到了银行边上的
I'm picking up a transmission signal
一条小巷发出的传输信♥号♥♥
in the alley next to the bank.
但是你们不会去那的
But you won't be heading there.
什么声音
What was that?
他黑进了我们的传输信♥号♥♥
He's hacked our transmission.
我的同伴可能会撤到巷子
My associates may be headed to the alley,
但从新月环来的910路公交
but the 910 bus from Crescent Circle
十字路口畅通
就要和星光快递的火车相撞了
is about to collide with the Starlight Freight Express.
十字路口警报
十字路口警报
我的天 他说中了
Oh, my god, he's right,
910路公交正开在艾摩斯特街的路上
the 910's headed for the track at Amherst.
要我看 你总不能同时出现在两个地方
By my calculations, you can't be in two places at once.
他不知道我们有两个人
He doesn't know there's two of us.
910路 新月环
快 快
Come on! Come on!
访问拒绝
他进入了交通部的网络
He's in the transit department network!
十字路口警报
他黑进了信♥号♥♥系统
He's--he's hacked the signaling system.
我没法放置十字路口的路障
I--I can't get the crossing barriers down!
公交车上有对讲机
Those buses have radios.
你能黑进去 告诉司机停车吗
Can you break in, wave them off?
不能 他拦住我了
No, he's keeping me out.
时钟国王敲了两次钟
媒体没取昵称之前 这事都毫无真实感
I guess it's not real until the media comes up with a nickname.
我开酒吧怎么能没有调酒师呢
How can I run a bar without any bartenders?
说到这个 你怎么能
For that matter, how can you quit
一声不吭就跑人了呢
without giving me notice?
不 开门前一小时才告知我
No, one hour before opening
就不叫做提前告知 曼蒂
is not notice, Mandy.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我去金发妞的房♥间里待一会
I'm going to go use the little blonde's room.
都还好吗
Everything ok?
你说呢
You tell me.
除了派对
Other than the party,
我还没见过你有在家待过一整周
I haven't seen you at home all week.
我可是个大忙人
I've been busy.
总裁的事情多得让我都没时间做别的了
Being a CEO doesn't leave me a lot of free time.
是吗 在我看来你比较像是在躲着妈妈
Yeah, looks to me a whole lot like you're avoiding mom.
我没在躲她
I'm not avoiding mom.
你该庆幸自己的生活并不是充斥着谎言
You're lucky your life does not revolve around lying.
西娅
Thea.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
秘密是最先开始导致
You know, it's secrets
家庭四分五裂的原因 奥利
that pushed this family apart in the first place, Ollie.
闪电妞 闪电妞 我说真的
Speedy, Speedy. Really.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
现在什么情况
What do we know?
他黑进了我们的无线信♥号♥♥
He hacked into our frequency,
不知道他怎么获得了远程访问权限
somehow gained remote access,
我升级了防火墙
but I upgraded our firewall.
现在除非他有火箭炮
Now he won't be able to
否则他是不可能黑进我们的通信了
talk into our comms even if he had a bazooka.
我是说 是电脑通信这方面的火箭炮
You know... computer science-wise.
很好
Good.
这东西可能会帮我们抓到他
I think I have something that might help us track him down.
可以给我拿去实验室做测试
I can run that to the lab.
我在货船上曾花了一年时间研究血液基因变异
I spent a year on the freighter studying genetic blood anomalies.
显微镜实验方面我也算是行家了
I kind of know my way around a microscope.
细胞被严重破坏
There's some significant cell damage
血小板数量极低
and the platelet count is extremely low.
费利西蒂 我能借用下你的电脑吗
Felicity, can I use your computer?
麦克格瑞格综合症 这是一种遗传缺失
Macgregor's syndrome. It's a genetic defect
会在肺部积水
that creates fluid build-up in the lungs,
导致缺氧和多器官衰竭
which leads to oxygen deprivation and multi system organ failure.
到晚期了
It's terminal.
这个综合症也许能帮我们确认他的身份
But the syndrome may give us a way to ID him.
患麦克格瑞格综合症的人极少
People with macgregor's are extremely rare,
患有此综合症
and people with macgregor's and
有计算机学位的人更少见
a degree in computer science are even more rare.
威廉·塔克曼 前编码工程师
William Tockman. Former encryption engineer at,
好戏来了 在科尔德实业工作
wait for it-- Kord Enterprises.
这么做的意义在哪里
What's the point?
他在把钱花光前就死了
He'll be dead before he can spend all the money.
他不是为了自己而去偷钱的
He's not stealing the money for himself.
他是为了他的家人 特别是他的姐姐
He's using it for his family. His sister, specifically.
她有囊胞性纤维症 需要肺移植
She's got cystic fibrosis and needs a lung transplant.
把地址给我 谢谢
Give me an address, please.
纳尔逊路52号♥
52 Nelson Way.
这区域看起来可不太像是住♥宅♥区
This area doesn't look very residential.
就是这儿了
There.
那是塔克曼的车
That's Tockman's ride.
塔克曼不在这儿 只留下了些装置
Tockman's not here. Just some device.
我在查了 卡车里的那个装置正在传输
I'm on it. Whatever's in the truck
和塔克曼在银行用的相同的正交频分复用信♥号♥♥
is transmitting the same OFDM signal Tockman used at the bank.
-你能追踪吗 -已经开始了
- Can you trace it? - As we speak.
信♥号♥♥追踪到了...我们的网络
It's leading... back to our network.
塔克曼盗用了我的入侵线路 这是个陷阱
Tockman's piggybacking off my hack. It's a trap.
他想要入侵我们的网络
He--he's trying to break into our network.
我不是想入侵
I'm not trying.
我就在入侵
I am.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你在家吗
Are you home?
你安全吗
Are you safe?
你感到安全的一个地方
Somewhere you think you're safe...
在一个没有窗户来让人爬进的地方吗
Somewhere without windows for anyone to creep through?
有可能是地下
Underground, perhaps?
你觉得没人能找到你吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表