剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Something called Standing Strong.
专门帮助那些在地震中失去挚爱的人
It's a support group for those who lost loved ones in the quake.
那倒是和其他三个跟你一样愤怒的家伙
Great place to meet three other guys
见面的好地方
as angry as you,
策划复仇行动
looking for a little payback.
请把地址发给我
Get me an address, please.
你需要这个
You're going to need this.
我为你量身定制的
I had it custom made.
感觉如何
How'd I do?
很棒
It's perfect.
你之前说得对
You were right.
我加入你们后就不再去想
Once I signed on, I stopped thinking
你射倒的那些人了
about all the bodies you dropped.
因为我知道要当兜帽男
Because I knew that being the hood
杀人是在所难免的
meant occasionally being a killer.
但办法是人想出来的
Maybe there's another way.
他们抓走了我妹妹
They have my sister.
还能有什么办法
What other way is there?
-你要干什么 -我们得去救她
- What are you doing? - We need to save her.
听着 小子
Listen, kid.
不只有你关心她
You are not the only one who cares for her.
但是对方人手很多 等我的指示
But there's a lot of them. Wait for my signal.
墓地在哪里
Where are the graves?
墓地在哪里
Where are the graves?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
告诉我
Tell me.
奥利弗 不要
Oliver, no!
奥利弗
Oliver!
话说
So...
你想拿她怎么办
What do you want to do with her?
我们可以把她打晕 随便扔到哪里
We could knock her out, drop her off somewhere.
拜托 那你在这忙活半天干什么
Come on. Why don't you just buy her
干脆买♥♥双鞋送她好了
a new pair of pradas while you're at it?
她见过我们的样子了
She's seen our faces.
揪出奥利弗·奎恩跟伤害她妹妹
Look, offing Oliver Queen's one thing,
不是一♥码♥事
but his sister?
她没比我在地震中
She's not much older than my sister was
遇难的小妹大多少
when she was killed in the earthquake.
你的妹妹不是遇难 是被谋杀的
Your sister wasn't killed, she was murdered.
被她的母亲谋杀的
By her mother.
我们是行侠仗义 是英雄所为
What we're doing here is justice, which makes us the heroes.
她并没有杀人
She didn't kill anybody.
我妈妈没有杀人
My mother didn't kill anyone.
是马尔科姆·梅林摧毁了贫民窟
Malcolm Merlyn destroyed the glades.
在你妈妈的协助下
With mommy's help.
梅林杀了我父亲
Merlyn killed my father.
她以为他还要杀我哥哥
She thought he'd kill my brother, too.
她非常怕他
She was afraid of him.
她当时一定是吓坏了
She must have been so afraid.
就像我妻子...
Just like my wife...
在被倒塌的房♥屋砸到时那样
When our house collapsed on top of her.
放了她
Get away from her!
-快走 -拜托
- Let's go. - Please!
快走
Move!
-快走 -求你放了我
- Go, move! - Please!
放
Let...
开
Her...
她
Go.
你想救她吗
You want to save her?
对像奎恩家这样的家伙
There was no justice
世上根本没有正义可言
for people like the Queens
直到你出现告诉我们如何维持正义
till you showed us how to get it.
是你告诉我们的
You showed us.
快走
Go!
你开枪 我们俩都会死
You shoot me, we both die.
反正你也会放手的
You'll drop me anyway.
我了解你 你这个杀手
I know you. You're a killer.
下次车速控制在四十迈之下 晚安
Keep it under 40 next time. Have a good evening.
你知道他们是谁吗
Do you know who they are?
看他们的装扮我就大概明白了
I think the hoods gives me a pretty good idea.
把他们抓起来
Bring them in.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
每次我捉拿你追捕的家伙时
Typically when I bring in guys that you've gone after,
他们都已经半死不活了
they're a little more dead.
我在尝试别的办法
I'm trying another way.
汤马斯·梅林 1985-2013
我不想打扰你的
I didn't mean to disturb you.
我不知道你在这儿
I didn't know that you were here.
我只是...
I was just...
我经常过来
I come here a lot.
我可以先离开
I can go.
不 只是...
No, it's...
你不用走 只是...
You don't have to. It's, uh...
劳蕾尔 我明白
Laurel, I understand.
发生了这么多事之后 我...
After everything that's happened, I...
明白为何我俩没法走到一起
Understand why we can't be together.
但我的生命里还是不能没有你
But I still need you in my life.
毕竟我们已经一起经历了这么多
We've been through too much for it to be any other way.
我也觉得自己背叛了他
I feel like I betrayed him, too.
充满爱意怀念亲爱的儿子
托马斯·梅林 1985-2013
在兜帽男出现之前 我们从没有
Before the hood, we didn't have things
像地震机或者冒牌治安维护者之类事
like earthquake machines or copycat vigilantes--
劳蕾尔 是马尔科姆杀了汤米
Laurel. Malcolm killed Tommy.
他是在双方交火中丧生的
He was killed in the crossfire between two archers.
既然马尔科姆已经死了
And now that Malcolm's dead,
就只剩下一个射手了
there's only one archer left.
我要帮我的老板抓到他
And I'm going to help my boss catch him.
这衣服 这配色对你而言
That outfit, with your coloring--
也算是残酷又特别的惩罚了吧
isn't that cruel and unusual punishment or something?
我在这已经尽量不照镜子了
I've done my best to avoid mirrors in here.
你还好吗
So, I-- how have you been?
不用担心我 我想知道你的情况
Don't worry about me. I want to hear about you.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
你还跟那个谁
Are you still seeing, uh--
叫罗伊 是吧
Roy was his name, wasn't it?
亲爱的 我没事 真的
Sweetheart, I'm fine, really.
我不是为了说这个
It's not that.
我...
I...
-我昨晚差点被杀 -什么
- I almost died last night. - What?
西娅 发生什么事了
Thea, what happened?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
但是一切结束之后
But when I thought it was over,
我脑海里不停地想
I kept thinking that if...
如果我死了
If I died,
你就会懊悔终身 以为...
you would spend the rest of your life thinking that...
我恨你
I hated you.
我很想恨你
And I want to hate you.
真的很想
I really tried to.
但是我恨不起来
But I can't.
恨不起来 妈妈
I can't, mom.
即便我在这里关再久
However long I am in this place,
你已经使我解脱了
you have freed me.
如果我抱抱你 他们会朝我们开枪吗
If I hug you, are they going to shoot us?
我宁愿冒这个险
I'm willing to risk it if you are.
你无法成功的 我现在持股50%
You can't win this. I now own 50% of the stock.
明日 我将得到未出♥售♥的百分之五
By tomorrow, I'll have the outstanding five percent
然后你的公♥司♥就是我的了
and I will control your company.
你若要试图反抗
Any attempt to fight me will
就会遭到起诉 让你身无分文
lead to litigation and leave you penniless.
相信我 贫穷并不像
And trust me, poverty isn't as glamorous
查尔斯·狄更斯描写得那样美好
as Charles Dickens made it look.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表