剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Well, sitting around here isn't helping Thea, now is it?
你这样鲁莽行事是不行的 罗伊
Neither is you running off half-cocked, Roy.
我知道你们认为
I know that you think
是米拉库鲁在影响我 但并非如此
that this is the Mirakuru, but it's not.
我是对的 你也清楚
I'm right, and you know that I am.
所以你最好别他妈挡着我
So you better get the hell out of my way.
罗伊 冷静点
Roy, just calm down.
西娅也会希望我们这么做的
It's what Thea would want us to do.
她说的对 罗伊 我们先按兵不动
She's right, Roy. Come on, let's throttle back.
下一箭会直穿你的心脏
Next one goes into your chest.
放开他
Let him go.
你真的要因为
You would honestly kill me because I dare
我批评全能的奥利弗·奎恩而杀我吗
to criticize the almighty Oliver Queen?
不 我杀你是因为你正在伤害我的朋友
No, I'd kill you because you're hurting my friend.
放开他
Let him go.
放开他
Let him go!
这下面到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on down here?
我不干了
I'm done.
就这么回事
That's what's going on.
西娅在外头受伤了或是更糟 因为一个人
Thea, she's out there, hurt or worse, because of one person.
而那个人不是斯莱德·威尔逊
And that is not Slade Wilson.
罗伊
Roy...
我曾那么信任你
I believed in you.
我已经没有理由留下了
There's nothing left for me here.
-我的天 奥利弗 -又怎么了
- Oh, my god. Oliver... - Now what?
宣传部起草了一份很有力的声明
Publicity has drafted a rather compelling statement,
我会去参加脱口秀来引导舆♥论♥导向
and I will be doing the talk show rounds to control the spin.
我很抱歉 罗切夫女士 但他很
I'm sorry, Ms. Rochev, but he was very...
急迫
insistent.
你们先出去吧
Can you give us the room, please?
伊莎贝尔 你干了什么
Isabel, what have you done?
我吗 没做什么
Me? Very little.
你让我当上总裁之时
You're the one who made this possible
就让这一切有了可能
when you made me CEO.
我知道只是暂时的
I know it was only temporary,
但给了我所需要的权限
but it gave me the authority I needed
来召集紧急董事会
to call an emergency board meeting.
就在半小时前
As of 30 minutes ago,
你的公♥司♥归我了
your company belongs to me.
董事们一致同意将我的任命变成永久性的
The directors unanimously made my appointment permanent.
我本来想说他们对你的领导力失去了信任
I'd say they lost faith in your leadership,
不过那样听起来就好像你有领导力似的
but that would imply there was any.
也许你应该少花点精力在你的
Maybe you should have focused a little less on your...
晚间活动上
evening activities.
斯莱德
Slade...
你为他工作
You're working for him.
和他工作
With.
他知道把我安插♥进♥你的家族企业
He knew planting me in your family's business
会把你拉回星城
would draw you back to Starling City.
说实话 我很怀疑 但是
Truth be told, I was skeptical, but...
为什么你要这么做
Why are you doing this?!
你不知道还真是可悲
I think it's sad you don't know.
父债子还
The sins of the father are the sins of the son.
快告诉我 我妹妹在哪里
You are going to tell me where my sister is,
否则我就杀了你
or I am going to kill you.
她在哪儿
Where is she?!
他把她关在一个货站里
He's holding her at a storage depot
就在市区边上 托斯卡货运
just outside the city limits. Tosca Cartage.
我怎么知道你不是在骗我
How do I know you're not lying?!
你真可爱 你还不知道吧
It's cute how you think this isn't all playing out
事情进展正像他所希望的那样
exactly how he wants it to.
而且他要你一个人去
And he wants you to come alone.
如果他嗅到了你搭档的气息
If he even smells your partners,
他会把小西娅像条鲑鱼一样开膛破肚
he will gut sweet little Thea like a trout.
跟你共事很愉快 奥利弗
It was a pleasure doing business with you, Oliver.
至少让我们包围周边地区
At least let us surround the perimeter.
不 伊莎贝尔说的很明白
No, Isabel was very clear.
我一个人去 否则西娅性命难保
I come alone or Thea dies.
奥利 这是斯莱德的又一个游戏 除非
Ollie, this is another one of Slade's games, and unless--
不 我什么都做不了 莎拉
No, what I can't do, Sara, is nothing!
如果是劳蕾尔你会怎么做
What would you do if it were Laurel,
如果是你的父亲或者母亲呢
or your father, or your mother?
我不想一次又一次陷入同样的争论之中
I will not get dragged into the same debate over and over again!
去吧
Go.
去找到西娅
Go get Thea.
阻止斯莱德
Stop Slade.
做你该做的
Do whatever it takes.
彻底解决问题
End this once and for all.
停车 停车
Stop, stop!
万圣节已经过去半年了 傻帽
Halloween was six months ago, ass hat.
滚开 不然就毙了你 听到了吗
Now get off the road or get put down. You hear me?
我有个提议给你们
I have a proposal for you men.
-说 -奥利弗 你没事吧
- Go! - Oliver, are you ok?
我没事 但西娅不在这里
Yeah, I'm fine, but Thea's not here.
-你做到了 -做到什么了
- You did it. - Did what?
西娅没事 她没事
Thea's fine. She's fine.
她五分钟前走进了分局
She walked into the precinct five minutes ago.
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
奥利弗 你听到了吗
Oliver, did you hear me?
-西娅呢 -她没事 没受伤
- Thea? - She's fine, no injuries.
-他没碰她 -他不在那里
- He didn't touch her. - He wasn't there.
-他手下很多雇佣兵 -他不在那里
- He had a lot of men, hired guns. - He wasn't there.
因为他正在别处忙活
Because he was busy elsewhere.
铁山监狱重新启用了一批地震中毁掉的牢房♥
Iron Heights reopened a wing damaged in the quake.
有一辆运囚车被斯莱德劫持了
There was a prisoner transfer. Slade hijacked it.
为他的军队招募士兵
Soldiers for his army.
绑♥架♥西娅只是调虎离山
Abducting Thea was all a diversion.
奥利弗
Oliver!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
我的宝贝
Ohh! My baby.
怎么了
What?
他告诉我了
He told me.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson...
他把你的秘密告诉我了
He told me your secret.
这些年你是怎么骗我的
How you've been lying to me for years.
你怎能不告诉我 马尔科姆·梅林是我父亲
How could you not tell me Malcolm Merlyn was my father?!
我那么信任你
I believed in you.
我们是想保证你的安全
We were trying to keep you safe.
你知道你这样听起来像谁吗
Do you have any idea who you sound like?
听起来像她
You sound like her.
斯莱德
Slade...
死亡太便宜他们了
Death's too good for them.
这个岛就是对他们的惩罚
This island should be their punishment.
死亡太便宜你们了
Death is too good for you.
这个岛就是对你们的惩罚
This island should be your punishment.
是他们余生的牢笼
Their prison for the rest of their days.
是你们余生的牢笼
Your prison for the rest of your days.
带他走
Get him out of here.
斯莱德
Slade...
回去
Get back!
我可以帮你
I can help you.
是生 是死
You can live, or you can die.
你自己选
You choose.
你想给自己的家人捎点消息吗
Would you like to send a message to your family?
船修好之后我就去拜访他们
'Cause as soon as this boat is fixed, I'm paying them a visit.
星城地界 您已出城
漫长的一夜啊
Hell of a night.
昆汀·兰斯 说话真委婉啊
Quentin Lance, master of the understatement.
借一步说话 警官
A word, officer?
稍等 亲爱的
Hold on, sweetheart.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表