剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You sure?
宝贝 上一次
Baby, last time...
我是个醉鬼 你不相信我是对的
I was a drunk. And you were right not to trust me.
但是 爸爸
But, dad...
我现在需要你的信任
I need you to trust me now.
这项法律只是第一步
This legislation is the first step
让星城重拾昨日的光芒
toward making Starling City the jewel that it once was.
再次成为一颗明珠
The jewel that it can be again.
有您的电♥话♥ 布拉德市长
Phone call for you, Mayor Blood.
我还在适应人们这么叫我 阿莉莎
I'm still getting used to people calling me that, Alyssa.
让对方留言吧
Please take a message.
对方坚持要与您通话
The caller insisted.
他说他是您父亲
He said he's your father.
那不可能
That's impossible.
没关系
Never mind.
我来接
I'll take it.
喂
Hello?
你好啊 塞巴斯蒂安
Hello, Sebastian.
抱歉打搅你
I'm sorry to bother you.
我就是想打个电♥话♥来
I just wanted to check in
问问你第一天上任感觉如何
and see how your first day is going.
很好 谢谢你
Very well, thank you.
不过我现在有点忙
But I'm a little busy right now,
如果不介意的话我过一会儿再打给你
So if you'll allow me to call you back,
我会尽快的
I'll do that as soon as I can.
不需要
No need.
我确信你有很多事情要做
I'm sure you have quite a lot of business to attend to.
毕竟你现在是市长了
You are the mayor now, after all.
所以开始工作吧
So get to work.
我们的蛇毒所剩不多了
We're almost out of snake venom.
罗伊这个样子让我想起了巴里
Seeing Roy like this reminds me of Barry.
巴里又让我想起了尖端科技研究实验室
And Barry reminds me of S.T.A.R. Labs.
尖端科技研究实验室让我想起了
S.T.A.R. Labs reminds me
他们正在研究的米拉库鲁的解药
of the Mirakuru cure that they're working on,
要是我们现在能用上多好呀
which we could really use...right now.
是啊 特别是因为伊莎贝尔·罗切夫
Yeah, especially since Isabel Rochev
肯定被人注射了那玩意
was clearly injected with the stuff.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为除此之外
'cause there's no other way
她不可能被九毫米中空弹毙命后
she could be walking around after being shot dead-on
还能到处跑
with a nine-millimeter hollow point.
我给奥利弗留了一大堆关于
I've left about a dozen messages for Oliver
伊莎贝尔·罗切夫回归的语♥音♥留言 但毫无回应
about Isabel being back. No response.
你找到他的线索了吗
You have any luck finding him?
很多 但全是坏消息
Tons. All of it bad.
总之是他的护照 手♥机♥
There's been no activity on his passport, cell phone,
银行账户 还有其他东西全都没有活动
or bank accounts-- what's left of them, anyhow.
星城第一银行
面部识别也未能在任何机场
And facial recognition hasn't spotted him in any airport,
公交或火车站发现他
bus, or train station.
好吧
Right.
莎拉呢
What about Sara?
一样毫无踪迹
Nothing either.
狄格 一般来讲人们不会消失得这么彻底
Dig, people don't just go missing like this,
除非
unless...
别那么想 费利西蒂
Don't go there, Felicity.
如果她真是那样了呢
What if she is?
如果奥利弗那样了呢
What if Oliver is?
也许我们找不到他的原因是
Maybe the reason we can't find him is because--
他还活着 费利西蒂
He's alive, Felicity.
如果他死了 伊莎贝尔·罗切夫肯定
If he wasn't, Isabel Rochev wouldn't be so shy
会毫不遮掩地告诉我们 相信我 他还活着
about rubbing it in our faces. Believe me, he's alive.
我希望你有其他办法找到他
Well, I hope you have some way on how to find him,
因为我已经竭尽所能了
because I am running out of places to look and people to ask.
我知道该去找谁
I know who to ask.
谢谢你同意见我们
Thanks for agreeing to see us.
狄格尔先生
Mr. Diggle.
我以为上次碰面的时候已经说得很清楚
Thought I made it clear after our last meeting.
超能力联合调查组不再对你提供帮助了
As far as A.R.G.U.S. is concerned, you're out of favors.
我不是为我自己的事 阿曼达
I'm not asking for myself, Amanda.
我是为星城的每一个人
I'm asking for everyone in Starling City.
我需要你们找到奥利弗·奎恩
I need you to find Oliver Queen.
狄格
Dig.
那台计算机用的是XK-15型处理器
That computer's running an XK-15 processor.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
那个东西应该还不存在才对
But that's not even supposed to exist yet.
我想要一个
I want one.
告诉我你找到了什么
Let me know what you find.
我没时间找你的朋友 狄格尔先生
I don't have time to keep track of your friends, Mr. Diggle.
我们在处理更紧急的事
We deal with more pressing issues here.
你不明白 奥利弗失踪了
You don't understand. Oliver's disappeared.
也许他只是需要点时间
Maybe he needs some time.
也许你们两人
Or is it possible that the two of you
只是没有找对地方
simply haven't been looking in the right place?
你们试过面部识别了吗
Did you try facial recognition?
当然了 做过三遍了
Yes, I ran it three times.
阿曼达 拜托了
Amanda, please.
斯莱德·威尔逊有一支
Slade Wilson has an army
强大军队个个跟他一样
of men just like him.
有多少人曾经注射过米拉库鲁
How many men have been exposed to the Mirakuru?
足够彻底破坏这座城市了
Enough to lay waste to this city.
我们现在就需要找到奥利弗
We need to find Oliver right now.
我会尽力的
I'll see what I can do.
威登酒吧
-莎拉联♥系♥过你吗 -没有
- Have you heard from Sara? - No.
-你能打电♥话♥问下曼蒂能不能看店吗 -好的
- Can you just call Mandy and see if she'll cover our bar? - Okay.
伊莎贝尔·罗切夫
Isabel Rochev.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我能为你做什么 罗切夫小姐
What can I do for you, Ms. Rochev?
请节哀顺变 西娅
I'm sorry for your loss, Thea.
你来就是为了这个吗
Is that why you came here?
向我表示哀悼
Offer me your condolences?
对 哀悼 还有这个
My condolences, and to give you this.
是让你腾出酒吧的通知
It's a notice to vacate the premises.
这个酒吧还有它所位于的钢铁厂
This club and the steel factory in which its located
都是奎恩联合企业的财产
are all assets of Queen Consolidated.
-不 你不能这样 -事已成定局
- No, you--you can't do this. - It's already done.
我还有多长时间
How long do I have?
两天
A couple days.
泰森议员想邀请你吃晚饭
Councilman Tyson is asking about dinner.
我今晚有安排了
I already have plans tonight.
不好意思 我不是故意要闯进来的
Hi. Excuse me, I didn't mean to barge in.
只是前台没人 所以
It's just that nobody was at your front desk, so...
劳蕾尔 没事 请进
Laurel, of course, please come in.
你先出去吧
Give us a moment.
两天里见到你两次
Twice in two days.
我怎有如此荣幸
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我倒是希望是有好事
I wish I could say that this was pleasure,
但是有个案子要你帮忙
but it's about a case.
我刚上任 就开始有人找我帮忙了
I've barely moved in and people are already asking me for favors.
我现在真是市长了啊
I guess I really have arrived.
的确如此
You certainly have.
说吧 我能帮你什么忙
So tell me, how can I help you?
墨菲和邓利维的案件
Murphy vs. Dunleavy.
政♥府♥指控一家房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
The state's charged a real estate developer
说他们以所谓的"道德问题"为理由
for turning away low-income tenants
拒绝低收入的租客
based on his so-called "Morality."
你坐吧 我猜啊
Have a seat. Let me guess.
我们亲爱的公平租赁政策的长官
Our dear fair housing commissioner
不愿意出庭当你的专家证人
isn't willing to testify as your expert witness.
没错 而且前任市长也不打算对他施压
Exactly. And your predecessor wasn't willing to lean on him.
那么你很幸运 因为我跟他不一样
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表