剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
没关系 亲爱的
It's OK, sweetheart.
没关系 他救了我们
It's ok, he saved us.
我知道
I know.
我知道他救了我们 而我还追捕他在先
I know he did, and after I hunted him.
没事 没事
It's OK, it's all right.
不 他来了
No. He came.
他来救我了
He came to save me.
是啊 我知道 他救了我俩
Yeah, I know, he saved us both.
不
No.
不是他
Not him.
不是绿箭侠
Not the Arrow.
是汤米
Tommy.
什么
What?
奥利弗 他
Oliver, he--
他叫我离开贫民区
he told me to stay out of the Glades,
他让我退出创新联合会
and he--he told me to get out of CNRI,
而我不听 就因为我太固执
and I didn't. Tommy was only there
汤米才出现在那里的
because I was too stubborn!
我太固执 有机会时也不肯离开
To stubborn to get out when I had the chance.
你说得对
You were right.
我责怪绿箭侠是因为...
I was blaming the Arrow because...
天啊
Oh, my God.
都是我的错 爸
It's all my fault, dad.
汤米死了都是我的错
It's all my fault that Tommy died.
没关系 亲爱的
It's all right, sweetheart.
没事的
It's all right.
她怎么样
How is she?
她会好起来的
She'll be all right.
很快
In time.
也许不是一直同意你的方法
I might not always agree with your methods,
但你的成果是我无法争辩的
but I can't argue with your results.
你救了我女儿
You saved my daughter.
又一次
Again.
她需要帮助
She needed help.
不止她一个
And she wasn't the only one.
谢谢
Thanks.
莫伊拉
Moira.
我知道你今天有多难熬
I know how hard this day has been for you.
是啊
Yes.
信不信由你
And believe it or not,
我经历过更糟糕的
I've actually been in worse situations.
听我说
Listen to me.
唐纳知道我们的辩词有多强大
Donner knows how strong our defense is.
别怕
Don't let him scare you
他玩的死刑把戏
with that little death penalty stunt of his.
我不怕死 简
Oh, I'm not afraid of dying, Jean.
我很早以前就不再牵挂这个世界了
I've made my peace with this world a long time ago.
那我们就在法庭上打赢官司吧
Then let's win the case in the courtroom.
庭审会揭露你受到了
The trial is going to reveal that you were living
马尔科姆·梅林的控制
under Malcolm Merlyn's thumb.
会揭露实情的
It's going to reveal everything.
是
Yes.
我就怕那个
And that's what I'm afraid of.
莫伊拉 你隐瞒了什么
Moira, what don't I know?
别这样
Don't you do this.
我得告诉我 我是你律师
You need to tell me. I am your lawyer,
同时也是你的朋友
and I am also your friend.
西娅和奥利弗
Thea and Oliver.
我终于和孩子们处理好关系了 简
I'm finally in a good place with my children, Jean.
我的家人回到了我身边
I have my family back.
但有些事情...
But there are some things...
永远不该提起
that must never be spoken of.
你不该来
You shouldn't have come here.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
拉斯·厄尔·高福命令你回去
Ra's Al Ghul has ordered your return.
我不回去 我办不到
I'm not going back. I can't.
这由不得你
That is not your decision.
告诉他们你找不到我
Tell them that you couldn't find me.
告诉他们我跑了
Tell them I ran.
我不会为你撒谎的
I won't lie for you.
好吧
Fine.
那就什么都别说
Don't tell them anything.
这个女人有情况
Something's going on with this woman.
她一直跟着你 帮助你
She keeps following you around, helping you out.
我们得找到她
We've got to find her.
为了阻止她 还是给她一封感谢信
To stop her, or to send her a thank you note?
-那得看情况 -什么情况
- That depends. - On what?
她站在哪边
What side she's on.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表