剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I made a pitcher of gin sours.
我很喜欢金酸酒
I love gin sours.
什么情况 卡特
What the hell, Cut?
她以为你会带奥佩来
She thought you were bringing Opal.
她怎么会觉得我会带奥佩来
Why would she think I was bringing Opal?
我跟她说你俩重归于好了
I might have told her you two reconciled.
那你什么时候跟她说你搞错了
And when did you tell her that you were mistaken?
中午吧
About... noon.
所以我们才没饭吃吗
And that's why we're not eating?
我不是怪你
Not that I'm complaining.
我跟她说你跟奥佩彻底分了
I told her you and Opal split for good,
她突然就开始对我逼供了
and suddenly she's got bamboo under my nails.
我今年怎么总加班
Why have I worked so many night shifts this year?
我怎么换须后水了
Why'd I switch aftershaves?
三个月前的周四 我人在哪
Where was I three months ago on Thursday?
我们就不能只喝酒吗 拜托
Can we please just drink? Please.
珍妮 我们都不用吃晚饭
Hey, Jeannie, we don't even need dinner,
只要你做了那个菠萝甜椒酱就行
as long as you made that pineapple pimento dip.
-我做了龙虾酱汁 -那更好
- I made lobster relish. - Even better.
那更好
Even better.
饼干蘸酱吃
Mucus on a cracker.
快进来 亲爱的 别让蛾子飞进来了
Come on in, baby. Don't let the moths inside.
山姆 我不想进去
Sam, I don't want to go in there.
你生气了
Oh, you're mad.
我知道你生气了 好吧
I know you're mad. Okay.
下次卡特和珍妮再请我们做客
Next time Cut and Jeannie invite us over,
我们就干脆自杀好了
we'll just kill ourselves instead. Okay?
-这样如何 -至少我们一起出门了
- How's that? - At least we went somewhere.
尽管很糟糕 但我宁愿过去
Even if it was awful, I'd rather do that
也不愿坐在家里等待
than sit in there and wait for you to not come home
说好要回家却永远等不到的你
when you said that you would.
我们醉了吗
Are we drunk?
醉到什么程度了
How--how drunk are we?
-这是怎么了 -说不好
- What's happening? - I don't know.
我以为我们在一起
I thought that we were together now,
我们共同承担一切
that we were doing this together,
然而 我又一次孤零零一人
but instead, I'm just alone again
守在另一个男人家中
in a different man's house.
亲爱的 你了解我的工作 了解突发状况
Baby, you know my job. You know things come up.
你知道我得抓紧时间尽快破案
You know I have to work cases based on timing, availability.
很好 继续说
Right. Reduce it to that.
-说得像我不满你伸张正义 -不
- Make me sound petty and resentful - No.
而耍性子 满腹怨恨似的
of you being an instrument of justice.
-好吧 - "谢谢你"了
- Okay. - Thank you.
你说得对 说得对
You're right. You're right.
你是我什么人
What are you?
你说呢
You tell me.
你是我爱的女人
You're the woman I love.
山姆 我感觉不到被爱
Sam, I don't feel loved.
你就是想离开
You just wanna leave...
给自己找了个托词而已
and you're telling a story that lets you.
是
Yeah,
而你再一次伤害了我
and you hurt me into it... again.
Never do they say
Why their world is so mixed up
Or how it got that way
They all look at me and they frown
Do I really look so strange?
If they really dug themselves
I know they'd...
1969年8月9日
凌晨12点21分
几点了
What time is it?
我就是魔鬼
I'm the devil,
来行魔鬼之事
and I'm here to do the devil's business.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表