剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
- Senator! - Senator!
参议员 参议员
Senator, Senator!
我想向您介绍个人
There's someone here I want to introduce.
别这样 肖恩
No, Sean...
肯尼迪参议员 这位就是
Senator Kennedy, this is the old war buddy of mine
我常向您提起的老战友
I was talking to you about.
洛杉矶一流凶案警探山姆森·霍迪亚克
He's L.A.'s top homicide detective, Samson Hodiak.
他瞎说的 但很高兴认识您
None of that is true. But it's a pleasure to meet you.
我让您歇歇手吧
And I'll give your hand a rest.
它看上去 省得跟我握手了
It looks like-- I'll save your hand.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
竞选虽不是做苦工 但手上吃不消
Campaigning's not hard labor, but it isn't easy on the hands.
警探 你是执法者
Detective, you're law enforcement.
我想问问 尤其是在洛杉矶
Let me ask you, especially here in Los Angeles,
你认为双方能做些什么
what, in your opinion, can be done to improve relations
来改善我们和黑人群体的关系
with the black community on both sides?
我真不知道 先生
I don't really have any ideas, sir.
请直说
Be blunt with me.
没办法 先生 什么也做不了
Nothing, sir. Nothing can be done.
没办法
Nothing?
本性难移
People don't change.
有好人也有坏人
There are good ones and bad ones.
我的职责是让坏人离好人远远的
It's my job to keep the bad away from the good.
我只能做到这些
That's all I can do.
我不同意 你说的对
Well, I disagree. You're right.
你的工作不是去改变人
Your job isn't to change people,
但你提供一项服务
but you supply the most important service
正是政♥府♥给公民提供的最重要的服务
a government can supply to its citizens.
正义 这是能改变人的
Justice. That's what's make them change.
现在 我坚持
Now, I insist.
决不能错过跟你这么重要的人握手
You're too important a man to skip shaking hands with.
如果你想要隐私 就把门关上
If you want privacy, shut the door.
你想要怎么样 格蕾丝
What do you want, Grace?
邦妮·斯登德凡特当选了
Bunny Sturdevant's been elected president
全国共和党妇女联盟主席
of the National Federation of Republican Women.
这样一来加州这边的席位就空缺了
That leaves the California chair vacant.
我想要取代她的位置
I want to replace her.
你能帮我实现吗
Will you help me make that happen?
当然
Sure.
我很乐意帮忙 我能做些什么呢
I'd like to. How can I?
邦妮提名推荐我的话会大有助益
Bunny nominating me would help.
她不愿意吗
She won't?
她认为我是个家庭主妇
She thinks of me as a housewife.
我叫霍德曼去给她做做思想工作
I'll tell Haldeman to educate her.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
肯 艾玛的事我该怎么说
Ken, what should I say about Emma?
他们都在询问她的情况 我该怎么说
They all ask about her. What do I tell them?
就按我们在俱乐部里告诉大家的原话
What we tell the people at the club.
艾玛休学一年去欧洲了
Emma's taking a year in Europe.
那一年之后我该怎么说
Well, what will I say after a year?
她结婚了 住在东海岸
She's married, on the east coast.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们会停止追问的
They'll stop asking.
你知道吗 肯 我对你的政♥治♥工作
You know, I'm really interested, Ken,
真的很感兴趣
in your political work.
作为一位宣传参谋很开心
Happy to be a sounding board.
我曾经也是
I used to be.
我希望我们能重归于好 格蕾丝
I'd like us to be close again, Grace.
你做了很多关于肯尼迪的调查
You've been doing a lot of research on Kennedy.
你真的认为他能从提名中脱颖而出吗
You really think he can win the nomination?
是的
Yeah.
他是目前为止最有号♥召力的候选人
He's by far the most charismatic candidate.
他同时拥有他父亲的冷酷无情
He's got his daddy's ruthlessness,
他哥哥的帅气外表以及
his brother's good looks and...
一位领导人所需具备的某种特质
something vital for a leader to have.
那是什么
What's that?
他知道被伤害是种怎样的体验
He knows what it is to be hurt.
他哥哥遇刺后 他经历了一段很艰难的时期
He had a terrible time after his brother's assassination.
觉得他自己应该对此负责 告诉他朋友
Holds himself responsible, told his friends,
"我的手上沾满鲜血"
"I have blood on my hands."
他经历过苦难
He's--he's suffered.
你说得好像你喜欢他一样
You almost sound as if you like him.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我受不了他的政♥治♥理念
I can't stand his politics.
*You're the kinda guy who likes to mess around*
*I'm chasin' after every...*
真是辆好车
That's a nice car.
我能看看车里面吗
Can I see the inside of it?
警探 敲诈客户是疯子干的事
I'd have to be nuts, Detective, to blackmail a client.
特别是像你朋友这样财源滚滚的油井
Especially an oil well like your friend.
油井哥这两年来
Oil's been seeing my girls
每周都来找我手下的姑娘三次
three times a week for two years.
一周三次 一百美元一次
Three times a week? At a hundred bucks a pop?
都是刚从中西部
These are fresh girls,
过来的水灵灵的姑娘
right off the bus from the Midwest.
全身上下都是粉♥嫩♥的
Pink all over.
而且她们都认为自己是演员
And they all think they're actresses,
所以很乐意扮演你喜欢的任何角色 警探
so they're happy to play any part you like, Detective.
我请客
On the house.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
既然你给出了如此诱人的条件
now that you've made that very generous offer,
我就不能不打你了
I can't not hit you.
什么
Pardon?
这是个双重否定
That's a double negative,
我理解可能会有点让人迷惑
so I understand that can be confusing.
我想说的意思是...
What I mean to say is...
你还是个拉皮条的
You're still a pimp.
*And I'm gonna knock ya flat*
吉恩·麦卡锡和罗伯特·肯尼迪都是反战的
Clean Gene, Baby Bobby-- they're both against the war.
理查德·尼克松也是
Tricky Dick, too.
就连傻子都有一份和平计划
Even Humpty Dumpty has a peace plan.
你是说所有人都在反战
You mean everyone's against the war?
他们呼吁和平
Oh, they call for peace.
世界和平
Peace, peace.
但是他们一直在制♥造♥战争
But all they do is make war, war, war!
他们疯了 小樱桃
They're insane, Cherry.
所有要登上王位的人都是疯子
All of the would-be kings are mad.
读一下
Read it.
-山姆 你来做什么 -不是皮条客干的
- Sam, what are you doing here? - It's not the pimp.
玛丽在家呢
Shh! Hey, Mary's here.
两年来每周三次
Three times a week for two years?
那个皮条客不可能敲诈你
There's no way that pimp's blackmailing you.
你是他的金主
You're his pension fund.
应该是其他和你关系密切的人
It's got to be somebody else close to you.
也许是工会里的人
Maybe somebody in the union.
有人看见你每周偷偷溜走三次吗
Some buddy that sees you sneak out three times a week?
你在想什么 我会跟工人代表分享我婚姻生活中
What do you think, i share the intimate details of my married life
那些私密细节吗
with a shop steward?
什么细节 所有的信都写着你去招♥妓♥
What details? All the letters say is that you go to whores
是因为你无法忍♥受你的妻子
because you can't stand touching your wife anymore.
你声音一定要这么大吗
Do you have to be so loud?
我只对那个妓♥女♥坦白过
I only confessed that to the whores.
你的新助手打电♥话♥来了
Your new flunky's on the phone.
他要你接电♥话♥
He says he needs you.
好的我去接一下
Oh, yeah, I gotta take that.
你应该记得山姆·霍迪亚克 我们是战友
You remember Sam Hodiak. We served together.
需要咖啡吗 这一壶是新冲的
Do you want some coffee? It's a fresh pot.
不必了谢谢 我马上要走
Oh, no thank you. I've actually got to get going.
-你是侦探对吧 -说中了
- You're a detective, right? - Guilty.
多么得力的朋友
What a handy friend to have.
能将敌人关起来的人
A man who can lock up your enemies.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表