剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
We're a classy gender, aren't we?
除了一人
Except for one.
约她见面的地点是
Asked her to meet him at an address
五年前关门的汽车修理厂
that was an auto body shop until it closed five years ago,
之后铺面一直是空的
empty storefront since.
那就是幽会地 信呢
That's the rendezvous. The letter?
没指纹 他的信都这样
No prints. Same for other letters from him.
所以这既是线索又是死胡同
So it's a clue and a dead end.
我来得正好
Oh, I got here just in time.
我听说你把那个女佣
Hey, I heard you questioned that maid so good
审得想自判死刑
she tried to give herself the death penalty.
有时候我觉得自己是个坏人
You know, sometimes I think I'm a bad person,
直到看见你
and then you arrive.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我有三个案子要你处理
Now, I got three more cases with your name on them.
你既然说这案子进了死胡同
And since these are, as you say, a dead end,
不如抽身去查查真正的谋杀案
you can get back to working on actual murder cases.
这份工作回报还真高
It's not like it's a thankless job.
白宫顾问
White House Counsel.
什么
I'm sorry?
我的职位 白宫顾问
My appointment. White House Counsel.
正合我意
That's what I want.
你得付出努力
You might have to work for it.
约翰逊逼迫南越南
Johnson bullied the South Vietnamese
签了停战协议
into a cease-fire deal.
-哪些条款 -不知道
- What are the terms? - We don't know.
对西贡方面来说不够好 但也凑合
Not great for Saigon, but good enough.
格蕾丝曾想去巴黎度蜜月
For our honeymoon, Grace wanted to go to Paris.
我可不想 城市又脏 又没海滩
I didn't. Filthy city, no beach.
所以我骗她说我已经悄悄计划好了
So I told her that I had a secret honeymoon planned for us
但得等婚礼后才揭晓
but she'd have to wait until after the wedding to find out.
-你们去了哪儿 -哪也没去
- Where'd you go? - We didn't have one.
我得工作 她怀了孩子
I had work, she had the kid.
蜜月泡汤了
It all fell through.
没去巴黎
No Paris.
我们告诉西贡在选举后
We tell Saigon we'll offer them
能跟他们签更好的协议
a better deal after the election.
你这么做违反了"罗根法"[只有总统和国务卿才可谈论对外政策]
What you're suggesting is a violation of the Logan Act.
尼克松当选后 我作为他的顾问
Then when Nixon is elected, I, his Counsel,
只要劝他不起诉就没问题了
will advise him not to prosecute.
姐妹
Sister.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你想在哪儿挨枪子
Where do you want to be shot?
你真吓到我了
Now you're really scaring me.
每个人都有中意的地方
Everybody's got a spot.
一般人都选额头 因为死得快
Most say forehead, cause it's quick.
不过不保证总成功 一不小心就变植物人
But it doesn't work all the time, and you end up a vegetable.
打心脏也不错
Heart's a good possibility,
但要是射偏了 你就会被自己的血溺亡
but if the shooter misses, you drown in your own blood.
如果我选
If I had a choice...
就选延髓
medulla oblongata.
身体机能停摆
System shuts down.
无痛苦 顷刻而亡
No pain, instant.
相较之下不算坏
Not too bad, considering.
班奇兄弟 我不明白
Brother Bunchy, I don't understand.
你丈夫不该来这 但他没猜错
Your husband was wrong for coming down here, but not about why.
每个人都做好为运动牺牲的准备
Everyone in the movement's ready to be killed.
-我明白其中的危险 -你得欣然接受
- I understand the risks. - You have to embrace it.
每天你离开女儿来这儿
Every day you leave your daughter to come here,
都可能是她最后一次见你
that's the last time she sees your face.
你虽然选了个挨枪的地方
Just 'cause you picked a spot
不代表不会被枪指着鼻子
doesn't mean you won't get a shotgun to the nose.
有你加入是我们的幸运
We're lucky to have you.
但你得清楚来这意味着什么
But you gotta know what being here really means.
平安到家 姐妹
Get home safe, sister.
我不是说你故意要寻找这恶魔
Now I ain't saying you went looking for this evil,
是它找上的你
but it found you.
它选择了你
It chose you.
所以必须由你来处理
So it's gotta be you to respond.
查理
Charlie.
肯定还有别的法子 我...
There's gotta be another way. I--
我不能这样做
This-- This ain't me.
你还想不想活命
This here is life.
遇到问题 解决问题
Obstacle and action.
去
Go on.
拿起来
Pick it up.
-我不想拿 -该死的
- I don't want to. - Damn it!
是你招来的麻烦
You brought this evil from the past upon us.
你就得给我解决了
You will take care of it.
去吧 你可以的 我相信你
Come on, you can do it. I know you can.
查理 你得... 这搞什么呢
Charlie, you gotta-- What the hell?
来 一起来
Come on in. Join the fun.
-这是干什么 -给这货壮胆呢
- What is this? - It's a pep talk.
拉尔夫又来找我们的麻烦
See, the devil has delivered Ralph Church back to us.
而我们正要开始录音
Right as we're on the cusp of recording,
正要将我们的讯息和爱传播到全世界
getting our message, our love, out into the world.
不过德州佬会保护我们
But Tex is going to protect us.
什么 你又要杀拉尔夫吗
So what, you're gonna kill Ralph again?
我们要不惜一切代价
We're gonna do what needs to be done
保护我们的家人和使命
to protect our family, to protect the mission.
我们拿枪威胁过他
We pointed guns at him,
给他下过毒 还搬来了这儿
poisoned him, moved here.
他还是能找到我们
He still turns...up.
看来他还是待在监狱里的好
Seems like we're more safe when he's in jail.
还记不记得你那个当警♥察♥的朋友
Remember that cop friend of yours?
就上次那个把我打得
The one that beat me till I was a bloody pulp
浑身是血险些丧命的警♥察♥
at the foot of the pearly gates?
你还能联♥系♥上他吗
You still able to get to him?
能 当然能
Yeah. Yeah, I can.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我现在懂了
I get it now.
自己遇到危险的时候 根本没时间害怕
When you're the one in danger, you don't have time to be afraid.
我今天一直在担心你
You were all I could think about today.
我当卧底的时候 你也很担心吧
Was it like that for you, when I was undercover?
我不知道 布莱
I don't know, Bri.
我不知道该如何是好
I don't know what to do.
我不想成天到晚待在这儿
I don't want to spend all day,
我不想这辈子都困在这屋子里
the rest of my life, in this house.
-但我又不敢... -请个保姆吧
- But I don't want to risk-- - A babysitter.
-洛佩兹怎么样 -她要价太贵了
- Miss Lopez? - You mean the expensive one?
我们雇她天天来
Maybe she'd give us a discount if she was every day.
说不定能打折
Like a nanny.
然后呢
What are you saying?
你可以去上学
Maybe you go to school.
除了夜校 你还可以考虑全日制的
And not just night classes, a full-time thing.
拿个好学位
Get a fancy degree.
写写书
Write a bunch of books about...
想写什么写什么
whatever it is you want.
你无需亲自身临战场
You don't gotta have your boots on the ground
就能改变这个世界
to change the world.
你光跟我在这儿描绘美好生活
You're laying out this perfect life,
你怎么没胆告诉我你又吸毒了
but you still can't tell me that you're using?
什么
What?
我都找着了 针头还有...
I found it. The needle and the--
没 那是工作需要 真的是工作需要
No, no, that was for work. That was just for work.
我得装得像样点
I just had to make it look like I did.
行了 别骗我了
Please, please don't.
宝贝 我说的都是真话
Baby, I can't tell you anything but the truth.
我不该把毒品带回家
I'm sorry I brought it in the house.
你好好看着我 跟我说
You're gonna look me in the eye and tell me
-你没骗我 -没
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表