剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
本剧灵感来源于部分历史事件
包含虚构人物 地点以及情节
《水瓶宫》前情提要...
Previously on "Aquarius"...
你手里有白宫某人的艳照吗
You got naughty photos of somebody in the White House?
那可是违法的 我是个警♥察♥
That'd be illegal. I'm a cop.
山姆 我女儿艾玛不见了
Sam, my daughter, Emma, she's gone.
帮我把女儿找回来
Get my little girl back.
当然了 找她是最重要的事
Obviously, finding her is the important thing,
但如果你能不声张
but if you can keep it quiet,
我们都会很感激
there are people who'd appreciate it.
要想找到这女孩 我需要一个熟悉环境的警♥察♥
If I'm gonna find this girl, I need a cop in that world.
-我要听你差遣吗 -对
- I report to you? - Yep.
记住 加入我们你才能幸存
Remember, you survive with us.
我是查理·曼森
I'm Charlie Manson.
曼森能伤害的不止我一个
I'm not the only one Manson can hurt.
我们承受不起 肯尼
We can't afford this, Kenny.
我和你♥爸♥爸
Me and your daddy--
要是由我 永远都不会那样选择
I would never have chose that,
但那却让我遇到了你
but it led me to you.
这将会是第一批从日本仓库转运的货物
This'll be the first shipment through Nippon warehouse.
明天中午会到货
Delivery's tomorrow at noon.
货呢
Where's the stuff?
现在我知道我可以信任你了
Now I know I can trust you.
你真的是警♥察♥
You're a real cop?
目前还是
Last I checked.
如果她要找查理 得先经过我
If she's looking for Charlie, she's got to go through me.
反正我最终都要上她们的
I plow 'em all eventually.
小甜心
Sugar clam,
你在这里干什么
what are you doing here?
查曼
Charmain!
这个警♥察♥和格蕾丝才是问题
This cop and Grace-- that's the problem.
我已经受够撒谎说我是什么人 我爱谁了
I'm sick of lying about what I am, who I love.
不 肯 你不能这样 兄弟
No, Ken, buddy, you can't--
不
No!
我们将会带领这个世界走向新纪♥元♥
We will lead the world to a brand-new age.
西洛路
1969年8月9日
凌晨4点22分
猪
呼吸 艾玛
Breathe, Emma.
皮囊之下的那种感觉
That feeling in your skin,
那种刺痛感
that tingling,
预示我们正在进入新世界
that's us stepping into a new world.
把它随便放在什么地方
Put this somewhere, anywhere.
毫无道理就是道理
No sense makes sense.
这个不行...
No, not this, I--
现在是属于我们三个人的时刻
The three of us, it's our time now.
有新生就要有...
There can be no birth without...
说
Come on.
快说
Come on!
有新生就要有...
There can be no birth without...
死亡
Death.
乖宝贝
Attagirl.
18个月前
两名嫌犯的死都是不可避免的吗
Both suspects have to die?
我希望如果屋里有其他人有武器的话
I wanted him to get shot by whoever was in that house
会射中他
if they were armed
因为我不希望我们被射中
because I didn't want us to get shot.
那他兄弟的死呢
And the brother?
他本也不必死
No, he didn't have to die.
我希望他死
I wanted him to die.
让我来告诉你接下来会发生什么事
I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen now.
在这座城市感激的欢呼声中
You will be receiving the Medal of Valor
你会被授予英勇勋章
to the cheers of a grateful city.
在洛杉矶 我们终结凶杀案 永远终结
In Los Angeles, we close killings. For good.
警探 我是罗恩·凯拉赫 内务部的
Detective, I'm Ron Kellaher. I'm with Internal Affairs.
我们有一个目击证人
There was a witness,
所以我明天需要和你谈谈
so I'm gonna need to speak to you tomorrow.
你是真不知道啊
You had no idea.
英勇勋章 内务调查科 摄像机
Medal of Valor, Internal Affairs, cameras--
你不觉得这些像是精心设计的吗
it all seems a tad orchestrated, don't you think?
你要是觉得这些事跟我有关系
If you think I had anything to do with that,
那咱们出去解决
we can just step outside.
别紧张 卡特
Relax, Cut.
又不是西部牛仔电影
It's not a John Wayne movie.
瞧瞧这个 每个人都在搞笑
Look at this. Everybody's doing the funny.
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
洛城第一神探
再说一遍 不关我事
yeah, again, innocent.
里边装的什么
What's in it?
粉丝信 我说的就是这个意思
Fan mail--now that's what I'm talking about,
出名的好处
the upside of fame.
留电♥话♥号♥了吗
There a number on there?
匿名的
Anonymous.
吊人胃口
Playing hard to get.
我喜欢
Me likey.
山姆
Sam.
绝对是罗伊
It was absolutely Roy.
有人跟他一起吗
You hear anybody else with him?
-应该没有 -很好
- I don't think so. - Good.
一个人骑摩托车搞绑♥架♥基本不可能
One-man motorcycle kidnapping strikes me as unlikely.
我猜她只是展现出友善
I'm guessing she just had to be friendly-like,
把他稳住了
make him feel comfortable.
很好
Great.
你知道他们在哪里聚吗
You know where these guys hang out?
那伙人有个俱乐部
The gang's got a clubhouse.
我从没去过 叫布勒屋
I've never been, but it's called the Bleu Room.
哪一个
Which one?
一共有几个
How many are there?
圣莫尼卡 范奈司 伯班克 好莱坞...
Santa Monica, Van Nuys, Burbank, Hollywood--
我知道的就这些
that I know of.
那我们要怎么做
So what do we do?
做警♥察♥做的事
Oh, it's called police work.
天呐 他没事吧
Oh, my God, is he okay?
先生 先生 你没事吧
Mister? Mister? Are you okay?
过来帮忙
Get over here.
水瓶宫
第二季 第一集
那么你的叔叔死了
So your uncle died.
-你叔叔叫... -泰德
- Uncle... - Ted.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我们跟殡仪馆的老板挺熟的
We kind of know the owner of the funeral parlor,
他非常讨厌因为这种事被吵醒
and he was not at all happy about being woken up for this.
没听说死了个叫泰德的
There ain't no dead Ted nowhere on the premises.
那么
So...
你真的不想来点这个吗
you sure you don't want to try a little?
它能让你集中精神
It focuses the mind.
等一下 怎么回事
Wait. What's wrong?
没什么 亲爱的
Nothing at all, Cherry Pop.
我们都要经历因果报应
We all have past karma.
-我也不例外 -查理
- I'm not exempt. - Charlie!
你负责保护瓦伦丁
You watch over Valentine.
带他去地下室
Take him to the cellar.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
-不过 查理... -不 现在
- But, Charlie-- - No, see, now--
现在 我们命中注定
See, now, it is our destiny
要完成伟大的事
to reach the stars.
世上没有任何力量可以改变它
No power on earth can change that.
什么 查理你说什么
What? Charlie, what?
妈的 查理
Damn, Charlie.
柜子里什么都没有
Ain't nothin' in the cupboard?
我大老远跑来
I came a long way.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, my man.
我有很多张嘴要喂饱
Lot of mouths to feed around here.
有时柜子里空空如也
Sometimes the cupboard gets bare.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表