剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
回旋滑梯的降临会解放我们大家
We will all be free when Helter Skelter starts.
回旋滑梯是什么玩意
What the hell is Helter Skelter?
就是黑鸟们干掉
When all you Blackbirds take over
所有白人的时代
and kill all the whites.
真的吗
Oh, yeah? Really?
连你也干掉
Even you?
因为等我从这出去
Because when we get out of here,
肯定慢慢地
I'm gonna kill you
折磨死你
slow and ugly,
用最慢的速度狠狠折磨死你
and then slower and uglier.
很慢很折磨 让你巴不得一刀毙命
So slow and ugly that you'll be glad to die.
很好 黑鸟
That's right, Blackbird.
你会一点点残忍♥地干掉白人
You kill all the white people slow and cruel.
不是所有白人 查理
Not all the whities, Charlie,
就你
just you.
你永远找不到我
You'll never find me.
我将和我十四万四千信徒隐藏起来
I'll be hidden with 144,000 of my children,
等着拯救你
waiting to save you.
上帝啊 你疯了
Jesus Christ, you're crazy.
你的嘴就像脏水喷头
Your mouth is just running like dirty water.
没错 丘奇先生
That's right, Mr. Church.
我就是上帝 没错
I'm Jesus. That's right.
现在看着我
You look at me now.
我是上帝
I'm the Jesus
你们崛起后我便崛起
that will rise after your rise.
你们崛起后我便崛起
I'll rise after your rise.
回旋滑梯
Helter Skelter.
回旋滑梯
Helter Skelter.
回旋滑梯
Helter Skelter!
我去哄她睡觉
I'll put her to bed.
你在这干嘛 山姆 累坏了吧今天
What are you doing here, Sam? It's been a long day.
我是来这里处理警务的
I'm here on police business.
明天再来
Well, come back tomorrow.
警方清查黑豹党总部时
You know, Kristin was arrested
逮捕了克丽斯汀
on a sweep of Panther headquarters.
-我知道 -你知道吗
- I know - You know?
联调局接手了班奇的案子
The FBI has taken over Bunchy's case.
这是地方性案件
It's local.
我跟你说了联调局是幕后黑手
I told you the FBI was behind this.
胡佛要摧毁黑豹党 他还...
Hoover's out to destroy the Panthers, and he--
听着 如果我们能合作...
Listen, if we can coordinate this--
假如我能把嫌疑凶犯带到你面前
if I can haul in the probable shooters,
在联调局堵住我们的嘴之前你能认出真凶
and you can identify them before the FBI shuts us down,
我们就能解决这案子
then we got a case.
但你必须说实话
But you got to be honest with yourself.
你确定能认出枪手吗
Can you positively identify the shooters?
我说了我能
I told you I can.
有这句话就够了
That's good enough for me.
到时候我通知你把她带到警区来
I'll let you know when to bring her by the precinct.
好吗
All right?
这个能借给我吗
Can I borrow this?
可以
Yeah.
《黑人的灵魂》杜波依斯著
"这种双重心态 是种奇怪的感受
"It is a peculiar sensation, this double-consciousness,
这种总是通过别人的眼光
This sense of always looking at oneself
来看自己的感觉
Through the eyes of others,
这种带着可笑的蔑视和嘲讽眼光
Of measuring one's soul by the tape of a world
用世俗标准来衡量自己灵魂的感觉
That looks on in amused contempt and pity.
他总感到自己有两面 美国人 黑人
One ever feels his two-ness-- an American, a negro.
两个灵魂 两个思想
Two souls, two thoughts,
两个种不可调和的争斗
Two unreconciled strivings,
一具黑色躯体里有两个敌对思想
Two warring ideals in one dark body,
仅凭自身的坚毅力量
Whose dogged strength alone
这躯体才未被撕裂成碎片"
keeps it from being torn asunder."
你... 你有这种感觉吗
Is that--is that how you feel?
班奇有这种感觉吗
Is that how Bunchy felt?
有
Yeah.
难道不是每个人时常都会有这种感觉吗
Doesn't everybody feel that way sometimes?
时常不等同于总是
Well, sometimes ain't all the time.
你为警厅情报处送给非联的信里说什么了
So, what was in those Red squad letters you passed to U-A?
我没打开
I didn't open them.
-没偷瞥一眼吗 -没 没看
- Not even one little peek? - No, not one.
你是如何让他们逮捕所有黑豹党人的
So, how did you get them to arrest all those Panthers?
在洛杉矶逮捕黑豹党人就像瓮中捉鳖一样
Arresting Panthers in L.A. is like shooting fish in a barrel.
我打匿名电♥话♥提供线索
I called in an anonymous tip
说他们在拷问一名线人
that they were torturing a CI,
牛顿有两辆货车15分钟内就能赶到
and Newton had two vans there within 15 minutes.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
所以这是暂时的办法
So that's a temporary fix.
他们明天就能保释放出来了
They'll be out on bail tomorrow.
那75个黑豹党人
75 Panthers?
那要好大一笔保释金呢
That's a lot of bail.
不 我认为我们还有几天时间
No, I think we got a couple days.
你告诉我是谁杀了班奇
You tell me who killed Bunchy,
我觉得我们就会有很大的进展
and I think we'll be in good shape.
我不知道谁杀了班奇
I don't know who killed Bunchy.
你认识某个知道内情的人
You know someone who knows something.
你知道非联要对黑豹党下手
You knew that U-A was gonna move against the Panthers.
我就知道这么多
That's all I got.
枪手的事我毫不知情
I don't know anything about the shooters.
我得走了
I have to go.
查曼 这个问题很简单
Charmain, this is simple math.
警厅情报处和联调局联手对付黑豹党
Red squad and the FBI are working together against the Panthers.
你为警厅情报处做卧底
You're working undercover for the Red squad.
你知道非联要对付黑豹党
You knew that U-A was gonna move against the Panthers.
身为警探我不难发现
It doesn't take a detective to figure out
这是非联的内线告诉你的
that it was your confidential informant within U-A that told you.
不要侮辱我
Stop insulting me.
放过我吧
Let go of me.
枪手是谁
Who were the shooters?
我要对我的线人
I have responsibilities
和案子负责
to my CI, to my case.
不管你尊重与否 我都要完成我的工作
Whether you respect it or not, I'm doing my job.
原来你工作的内容还包括陷害班奇
It turns out that part of your job was setting up Bunchy.
如果我想让班奇死 那我为什么还要你
If I wanted Bunchy dead, why would I be asking you
阻止非联杀黑豹党人
to stop U-A from killing the Panthers?
你这话说不通
You're not making sense.
因为你事后受到了良心的谴责
Attack of conscience after the fact.
你不知道他们要刺杀他
You didn't know they were gonna assassinate him.
听着 查曼
Look, Charmain,
不管是不是故意的 你的工作
your job, whether you meant it or not,
间接害死了两个人
helped murder two people.
但也许只有杀死跟你上过床的人
But maybe murdering a man only bothers you
你才会良心不安吧
when you're sleeping with him.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
我变了 山姆
I have changed, Sam.
我变成了一个冷血的警♥察♥
I've turned into a coldhearted cop
为了结案而操控别人
who manipulates people to close cases.
毕竟 名♥师♥出高徒
After all, I learned from a master.
好吧 不过不喝酒
All right. But no alcohol.
酒精跟海♥洛♥因♥一样害人
That's just as bad as doing heroin.
我们是瘾君子 不是酗酒者 没关系
Hey, we are drug addicts, not alcoholics, so it's cool.
罗伊
Hey, Roy?
我不欠你钱什么的 对吧
I don't owe you money or anything, do I?
好吧 你很生气
Okay. So, you're pissed.
你的朋友 叫布莱的警♥察♥
Your buddy, the cop, Bri?
把他交出来 否则...
Give him up, or...
好的 他是你的了
Yeah. He's yours.
任凭你处置
He's completely yours.
-不 不 -好了 来吧
- No, no. - Come on, let's go.
不要天花板 不要天花板
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表