剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
And what happens then, Grace?
我们有权有势
We have all this power,
可是我们变成怎样的人
but what kind of people are we?
我们的女儿被关起来 为了什么
Our daughter locked away, for what?
肯 你知道什么时候要对孩子放手吗
Ken, do you know when it's time to let go of your children?
当你已经不认得他们的时候
When you don't recognize them anymore.
这个时候你要对任何人放手
That's the time you let go of anyone.
贝基·古德尔在贝艾尔市有个出租空房♥
Becky Goodale has a rental in Bel Air that's empty.
我这周搬进去住
I'll move in there this week.
布雷斯 我喜欢好的诡计 但这个太草率了
Brez, I love a good frame-up, I do, but this is just sloppy.
我不明白 山姆
I don't get it, Sam.
他 当然
I mean, him, sure.
为了老婆什么的
The wife and all.
我会格外小心
I would tread carefully here.
你知道这些禽兽要的是什么
But you, you know what these animals are after.
-得制止他们 -布雷斯 布雷斯 布雷斯
- They need to be put down. - Brez, Brez, Brez.
我在帮你忙 你只要放手不管就好
I'm doing you a favor here. Just stop and walk away.
你对他出拳 他自我防卫
You threw a punch. He defended himself.
放手吧
Walk away.
否则你就找内务部
Or you're taking this to IA.
我不会找内务部
Me, IA? No.
我会
I am.
然后你会被解雇
Well, then you're gonna get fired.
然后你会见报
And then it's gonna be in the papers,
然后黑豹党
then you're gonna have the Panthers
会在你家门外示♥威♥
marching outside your house until...
直到永远
forever.
你想帮警厅情报处的忙
All right, now, you tried to do a favor for the Red Squad.
你搞砸了 你草率了 现在放手吧
You screwed up. You got sloppy. Now walk away.
你说得对
You're right.
我无法不关心这件事
I couldn't care less about any of this.
我很高兴我知道了你的大新闻
And I'm glad to get some breaking news on you.
真的吗 是什么
Really? What's that?
你喜欢你的警探兄弟们
You like your officer brothers,
但你更爱黑
but you love you some nig--
布雷斯
Brez...
不是同一只眼吧
that's not the same eye, is it?
打在同一只眼上了
He got the same eye?
布雷斯 你得学会防守
Brez, you really got to learn to keep your hands up.
很好 很好
Oh, yeah, yeah.
-疼吗 -疼死了
- Doesn't it hurt? - It kills.
-有点疼 -但就该这样 对吧
- A little bit, yeah. - That's the point, right?
-对 -什么 你想更紧些
- Yeah. - What? You want it harder?
对
Yeah.
等等 怎么停了
Wait. Why'd you stop?
-你伤到他了 -不 是她
- Did you hurt him? - No. No, that's hers.
我得去医院
I need to go to the hospital.
-为什么 -查理不让去医院
- Why? - Charlie said no hospital.
我不管 我现在就得去医院
I don't care. I need to go to the hospital now.
-好的 -姑娘们
- Okay. - Guys, you--
珊迪 你不能离
Sadie, you can't lea--
喂
Hello?
肯
Ken.
警探
Detective.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不确定能独自面对
I wasn't sure if I could do this alone.
也不知道还能打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
真讽刺
Ironic.
有一些文件要签字 不过
Well, there's some papers ready to be signed, so, but--
-只是 -什么
- It's just-- - What?
需要做个决定
There was a decision made,
谁也不会说是谁决定的
and no one will say who made it.
艾玛还好吗
Is Emma all right?
她接受了电击疗法
She's had electroshock therapy.
你可以向她的医生询问细节
You can ask her doctors about the details.
但很明显她神志有些不清
But apparently she's not quite herself,
要恢复得花些时间
and the recovery can take some time.
会是永久性的吗
It could be permanent?
你得问她的医生
Y-you have to talk to her doctors...
具体病情
about that.
我去停车
I'll pull up the car.
我一会就回来 然后带你回家
I'll just be a minute, then I'm taking you home.
家
Home.
我们会让你好起来的
We're gonna get you all well again,
我的宝贝女儿
my sweet girl...
好起来
all well.
他是我父亲 对吗
He's my father, isn't he?
是的
Yes.
-他人不错 -对
- He's nice. - Yeah.
对了 艾玛 我想
Oh, Emma, I want to, uh...
给你个东西
give you something.
-你要把这个给我 -对
- You're giving this to me? - Yeah.
我留着
To keep?
对
Yeah.
-我忘了你的名字 -山姆
- I forgot your name. - Sam.
山姆 它很美
Sam, it's beautiful.
感觉像是
It feels like...
爱
love.
我为什么哭
Why am I crying?
你因快乐而流泪 艾玛
I think those are happy tears, Emma.
当我们说“那个人”时指的什么
What do we mean when we say "The Man"?
我们是在说“那野兽”
We mean "The Beast".
这就是"那个人"的意思
That is what "The Man" is.
这就是与那个人打交道的方式
That is how The Man must be dealt with.
你要不驯服野兽
You train a beast,
就得杀掉野兽
or you kill a beast.
别无他选
There are no other options.
驯服或者杀掉
Train or kill.
两者都有其目的
Both involve discipline of purpose...
严肃的意图
seriousness of intent...
在威胁与暴♥力♥之下
Loyalty of our brothers and sisters,
我们兄弟姐妹的忠诚
in both the threat and unleashing the violence.
那个人有武器 我们也要有武器
The Man is armed, we are armed.
没错
That's right.
那个人杀戳 我们也杀戳
The Man kills, we kill.
没错
That's right.
这是人们尊敬的唯一关系
This is the only relationship respected by The Man,
因为这是人们明白的
because it is the only form of relationship
唯一关系形式
understood by The Man.
从今以后
From this point forward,
我们不是保卫自己生命
we are a military organization not in defense of our lives,
而是为我们未来而战的军事组织
but at war for our future.
的确对我来说太老了
Yep. Too old for me.
其实
Well...
感觉挺好的
it was nice.
你母亲单身吗
Is your mother single?
她假装自己是 但她不是
she acts like it, but, no.
-还要好呢 -抱歉
- Even better. - Sorry.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这是没有任何嗜好的结果
This is what comes from not having any hobbies.
我可以撒泡尿吗
Can I at least go pee?
不能撒在床上
Not in the bed.
我是霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
在哪里
Where?
多少个
How many?
去查明
Well, find out.
我会过去
I'll be right there.
-怎么了 -你好 朋友
- Yes? - Hey, there, friend.
我要找特里·梅尔彻和
I'm looking for Terry Melcher
丹尼斯·威尔森 如果他也在
and Dennis Wilson, if he's here too.
抱歉 但我不确定...
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表