剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
谢弗 快离开这里
Go! Shafe, get out of here!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
山姆 清醒点好吗
Sam, would you think?
我们还不知道来龙去脉
We don't have the whole story here.
我们还没把细节搞清楚
We don't know know where all the pieces are
如果你杀了他 这会是不解之谜
and if you kill him, we never will.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
杀死她之后
You went to get your camera.
你去取你的相机
After she was dead.
你手里没相机 我把你车里的拿走了
So you didn't have it. I took the one in your car,
可是你不知道 对吗
but you didn't know that, did you?
-山姆 -你去抓比莉时
- Sammy. - You went to grab Billi,
她反抗了
she fought back.
她猝不及防
So you surprised her--
你现在拼凑的一切...
Whatever you're putting together right now--
-你就地把她杀了 -我们一起回局里...
-And you killed her right then and there. - We can do it--
-搞清楚这事 -你不曾这么做
- At the station, together. - Which you never do,
-你不曾就地杀了她们 -山姆
- you never kill them right there. - Sam!
不曾在这屋里
Or in this house!
但你需要你的相机
But you need your camera.
-你只好离开现场去取 -让我们...
- So you left to go get it. - Let's just--
-请把枪放下 -你回来这里
- Please, put the gun down. - You came here.
-不可以这样 -天呐
- This is not the way. - Oh, my God.
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
他杀了我妹妹
He killed my sister.
他杀了我妹妹
He killed my sister.
写点丑陋的词
Write something witchy.
迷幻药
Acid.
史帕恩电影农庄
你给我下药
You dosed me.
我要你接受 肯
I need you receptive, Ken.
你感觉接受了吗
Are you feeling receptive?
我感觉...
I'm feeling...
这个迷幻药非常弱
like that acid is the weakest ever.
但这帮助我看清
But it is helping me see.
你的内心深处
All the way into your heart.
不 肯
No, Ken.
我是一面镜子
I'm a mirror.
你看见的是你罪孽的反射
It's your own sin shining back on you.
不 我实在无法
Don't, I--I-- I can't stomach
再帮你延续你的盗窃行为
another helping of your stolen profundity.
盗窃
Stolen?
卡内基 海因莱因
Carnegie, Heinliein,
旧约全书 新约 列侬和麦卡尼
the Old Testament, New, Lennon and McCartney,
还有各种贱♥货♥教你
and whatever gutter rat taught you to
出♥卖♥♥♥肉身
trade ass for money.
你不是宗师
You're not a guru.
你甚至不是凶手
You're not even a murderer.
你是骗子
You're a fraud.
你不怕入狱
You're not afraid of going to prison.
你怕被世界遗弃
You're afraid of being out in this world.
所以成立一家人的目的就是为了
That's what the whole "Family" is...
有个庇护所
A shelter.
有个回旋庇护所
A "Helter Shelter."
为你的怯懦而设
For your cowardice.
肯
Ken.
我以为我能让你接受
I thought I'd opened your eyes.
你的母亲不爱你
Your mother didn't love you.
所以你寻求大家
And now you crave anyone
减轻你的孤独感
to make you feel less alone.
可怜的小查理
Poor, poor, little Charlie.
这种感觉不好 对吧
That doesn't feel good, does it?
对查理而言这种感觉不好
Doesn't feel good for Charlie.
可怜的查理
Poor Charlie.
他就像一个盲童在带领一支军队
He's like a blind child leading an army,
疑惑苍天在上
and wondering, why in God's name
为什么没人阻止
nobody is stopping you.
查理 这样太紧了
Charlie, that's-- that's too tight.
查理
Charlie.
查理
Ch-- Charlie.
在那些日子里 人们会寻死
During those days, people will seek death.
-查理 -他们寻求不到
- Charlie... - They shall not find it.
他们渴望死去
They will long to die,
可是死亡不接受他们
but death will elude them.
我在对你施予仁慈 肯
I'm doing you a mercy, Ken.
在这等一下 好吗
Wait here a minute, okay?
带比莉回局里
Take Billi back to the station.
-山姆 我们总是... -你要阻止我吗
- Sam, like we always-- - You want to stop me?
-山姆 拜托 -阻止我
- Sam, come on. - Stop me.
等等好吗
Just wait.
妈的 山姆
Damn it, Sam.
很好
Good.
好 开枪吧
Yes, do it.
这样很完美
It's perfect.
完美的循环
Perfect circle.
你造就了我 我造就了你
You made me, I made you.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy?
-查理查理 -不不不不
- Charlie! Charlie! - No, no, no, no.
-怎么这么快回来 -查理 我爸爸在哪里
- You're back too fast. - Charlie, where's my dad?
-爸爸 -搞定了吗
- Daddy? - Did you get it done?
-搞定了 -我们为了你杀人了 查理
- It's done. - We killed for you, Charlie.
-把他们全杀了 -有留下丑陋的词吗
- We killed all of them. - You leave witchy words?
她把刀留下了
She left her knife.
把刀留下
Left knives?
那有留下些词吗
Wa-what a-- what about the words?
-我们写了"猪" -就这个吗
- We wrote "Pig." - That's it?
查理 人们最讨厌看到的就是这个了
Charlie, it's the worst thing anybody will ever look at.
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my dad?
那个婊♥子♥求饶了
Yeah, the-- the bitch begged.
你们失败了
You failed.
你们都失败了
You all failed!
你们还留下了爪印之类的吗
Do you leave with, like, paw prints behind as well?
他开枪射杀了一个孩子
He--he used a gun and he shot a kid.
开枪
The guns?
我说用刀
I said, use knives.
不要留下白花花的手印
Don't leave white handprints behind.
把钱取走
Get money!
留下所有的丑陋词汇
Leave all of the words!
你们全都没做
You did none of it!
完全没做
Nothing!
查理 不是的 我们全都做了
Charlie, stop-- no, we did everything.
是她全都没做
She did nothing!
什么 不 我做不到
What? Oh, no, I-I-I-I couldn't.
-我要找我爸爸 -我们回去
- I need my dad. - We're going back.
-什么 -上车
- What? - Get in the car.
不行 不行 不行
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我没问你
I ain't asking.
上车
Get in the car.
酒馆前面很脏乱
There's a mess in front of the saloon.
给我清理干净
Clean it up!
-我问你谢弗在哪里 -请跟我到外面去
- Where's Shafe, I said. - Come outside, please.
-他报♥警♥了吗 -没有
- Did he call the cops? - He won't.
他说你会被他们逮捕
He said they'll arrest you.
所以他让你进来说服我吗
So he sent you in here to, what? Talk me down?
我爱你
I love you.
这不是你
This isn't you.
你不是这样的人 山姆
This isn't who you are, Sammy.
你是个好人
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表