剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
- Stop! - Please, my baby--
不要哭了 听到吗
Quit sobbing, you here?
你没看见她怀孕了吗
Can't you see that she's pregnant?
当所有的灰烬都落下 覆盖了尘土
And when all the ash is fallen, covering the dust,
我们就会现身
we will emerge.
而黑人
And the Black man,
被他的无知牵绊
tripping over his own ignorance,
会张手欢迎我们
will welcome us.
求我们统治
And beg us to rule.
停手吧
Make it stop.
搞定了
It's done.
你觉得那壶水怎么样 肯
How's that water treating you, Ken?
我为你特调的
I mixed it special for you.
为什么打她
Why the beating?
因为她是我的女友
'Cause she was my girlfriend?
其他人都是被你勒死的
All the others you strangled,
你不曾动过她们的脸
but you never touched the face, ever!
为什么没有把她绑起来强♥奸♥
Why wasn't she tied up and raped?
为什么没有绑走她
Why wasn't she abducted?
回答我
Answer me!
我会伤害你 杰拉德
I'm gonna hurt you, Gerald.
我会伤害你直到你全盘托出
I'm gonna hurt you until you tell me everything.
这是查理想要的
This is what Charlie wants.
-我们为了他才这么做 -我知道
- We're doing this for him. - I know.
回旋滑梯
Helter Skelter.
跟过来
Follow.
去检查客房♥
Go check the guest house.
把里面的人杀了
Kill whoever's inside.
不要出声 不要出来
Don't make a sound. Don't come outside.
你不想知道答案 你只想干掉我
You don't want answers, you just want me dead.
我知道
I know.
我明白
I get it.
这就是穆里尔的遭遇
That what happened with Muriel?
你就是这样杀死你妻子的吗
Is that how you killed your wife?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
完全不知道你在笑什么
Sure don't know what you're laughing at.
第一神探
Number one detective.
非你莫属
That's you.
你让我入狱
That's what put me in prison
整整十四年
for 14 years.
你个神探天才
Your police genius.
-我的妻子在196♥4♥年被杀 -没错
- My wife was killed in '6♥4♥. - Yes.
那时我还在惩教所
While I was in Soledad.
还要被关两年半
With 2 1/2 years to go.
你把这怪在我身上
And you blame me for that?
你怪我把你关起来
Because I put you in prison,
害你无法保护她
and you couldn't protect her, you blame me?
你把你的悲剧加害到别人身上
And you're making your tragedy everybody else's?
这算什么 复仇吗
What is this, revenge?
这就是你想要的
That's what you want?
你要让所有人经历你的痛苦
You want to make everybody else feel what you feel?
动手吧 山姆 否则你会听到她的求饶
Do it, Sam. Or you're gonna hear how she begged.
你会听到她的哭泣
You're gonna hear how she cried.
你会听到锤子被我狠狠地砸在...
You're gonna hear what the hammer claw sounded like--
-山姆 -她的漂亮脸蛋的声音
- Sam? - When I got it deep in that pretty face of hers.
-山姆 住手 -继续说 继续说
- Sam? Stop it. - Just keep going, keep going.
谢弗 快离开这里
Go! Shafe, get out of here!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
山姆 清醒点好吗
Sam, would you think?
我们还不知道来龙去脉
We don't have the whole story here.
我们还没把细节搞清楚
We don't know know where all the pieces are
如果你杀了他 这会是不解之谜
and if you kill him, we never will.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
杀死她之后
You went to get your camera.
你去取你的相机
After she was dead.
你手里没相机 我把你车里的拿走了
So you didn't have it. I took the one in your car,
可是你不知道 对吗
but you didn't know that, did you?
-山姆 -你去抓比莉时
- Sammy. - You went to grab Billi,
她反抗了
she fought back.
她猝不及防
So you surprised her--
你现在拼凑的一切...
Whatever you're putting together right now--
-你就地把她杀了 -我们一起回局里...
-And you killed her right then and there. - We can do it--
-搞清楚这事 -你不曾这么做
- At the station, together. - Which you never do,
-你不曾就地杀了她们 -山姆
- you never kill them right there. - Sam!
不曾在这屋里
Or in this house!
但你需要你的相机
But you need your camera.
-你只好离开现场去取 -让我们...
- So you left to go get it. - Let's just--
-请把枪放下 -你回来这里
- Please, put the gun down. - You came here.
-不可以这样 -天呐
- This is not the way. - Oh, my God.
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
他杀了我妹妹
He killed my sister.
他杀了我妹妹
He killed my sister.
写点丑陋的词
Write something witchy.
迷幻药
Acid.
史帕恩电影农庄
你给我下药
You dosed me.
我要你接受 肯
I need you receptive, Ken.
你感觉接受了吗
Are you feeling receptive?
我感觉...
I'm feeling...
这个迷幻药非常弱
like that acid is the weakest ever.
但这帮助我看清
But it is helping me see.
你的内心深处
All the way into your heart.
不 肯
No, Ken.
我是一面镜子
I'm a mirror.
你看见的是你罪孽的反射
It's your own sin shining back on you.
不 我实在无法
Don't, I--I-- I can't stomach
再帮你延续你的盗窃行为
another helping of your stolen profundity.
盗窃
Stolen?
卡内基 海因莱因
Carnegie, Heinliein,
旧约全书 新约 列侬和麦卡尼
the Old Testament, New, Lennon and McCartney,
还有各种贱♥货♥教你
and whatever gutter rat taught you to
出♥卖♥♥♥肉身
trade ass for money.
你不是宗师
You're not a guru.
你甚至不是凶手
You're not even a murderer.
你是骗子
You're a fraud.
你不怕入狱
You're not afraid of going to prison.
你怕被世界遗弃
You're afraid of being out in this world.
所以成立一家人的目的就是为了
That's what the whole "Family" is...
有个庇护所
A shelter.
有个回旋庇护所
A "Helter Shelter."
为你的怯懦而设
For your cowardice.
肯
Ken.
我以为我能让你接受
I thought I'd opened your eyes.
你的母亲不爱你
Your mother didn't love you.
所以你寻求大家
And now you crave anyone
减轻你的孤独感
to make you feel less alone.
可怜的小查理
Poor, poor, little Charlie.
这种感觉不好 对吧
That doesn't feel good, does it?
对查理而言这种感觉不好
Doesn't feel good for Charlie.
可怜的查理
Poor Charlie.
他就像一个盲童在带领一支军队
He's like a blind child leading an army,
疑惑苍天在上
and wondering, why in God's name
为什么没人阻止
nobody is stopping you.
查理 这样太紧了
Charlie, that's-- that's too tight.
查理
Charlie.
查理
Ch-- Charlie.
在那些日子里 人们会寻死
During those days, people will seek death.
-查理 -他们寻求不到
- Charlie... - They shall not find it.
他们渴望死去
They will long to die,
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表