剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
要我说那可是非常不幸
I'd call that pretty unlucky.
你指望我 或者别人相信这些鬼话吗
You expect me, or anybody, to believe that?
七个陪审员都相信了
Seven juries did.
你三番五次在宣誓后撒谎
You lied under oath, repeatedly.
你经手的每一个案子
Every single one of your cases
现在都不得不重新调查
is now gonna have to be reopened,
而真正罪有应得的人
and guilty people will walk free
却因为你玩忽职守而遥逍法外
because you were too lazy to do your job.
-霍迪亚克 有电♥话♥找你... -现在不方便
- Hodiak, there's a call-- - Not now.
抱歉 但你得接这个电♥话♥
Sorry, but you need to take this.
请便吧
Oh, be my guest.
霍迪亚克警探
Detective Hodiak.
是的 不
Yeah, no--uh--well,
我们分居了 是的
we're estranged, yeah.
好的
All right.
你认识霍迪亚克的妻子奥佩吗
You know Hodiak's wife, Opal?
我时不时会见到她 怎么了
I see her around now and then, why?
她刚自杀了
She just killed herself.
她什么
She what?
山姆
Sam.
我不会脱裤子的 所以别太兴奋
I'm not taking my pants off so don't get too excited.
奥佩的事是真的吗
Is it true about Opal?
她的邻居
Her neighbor was...
去还炖锅的时候
returning a casserole dish...
发现她
found her...
还有一些空伏特加酒瓶
some empty bottles of vodka...
以及一些空安定药瓶
empty bottle of diazepam.
我得去确认死者身份
I had to ID the body.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
-我无法想象 -不 你可以
- I-I can't imagine-- - Yeah, you can.
这样更糟糕
And it's worse.
-卡特勒... -好
- Cutler's... - Yeah.
我想是时候听听你的声音了
So I think it's about time we heard this voice.
去吧 艾玛
Go ahead, Emma.
表演时间
Show time.
准备好了吗 查理
You ready, Charlie?
随时都行
Always.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
实在抱歉 我唱不了
I'm so sorry. I can't do this.
这事逼不了 伙计们
Don't sweat it, fellas.
我们都会时不时情绪紧张
We all get those butterflies now and then.
我给你们来点真货 怎么样
Hey, how about I-I hit you with something real, hmm?
*垃圾堆 垃圾堆*
*Oh, garbage dump oh, garbage dump*
*你为何被称为我的垃圾堆*
*Why are you called my garbage dump?*
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你好 维奥拉
Hi, Viola.
我是谢弗警探 这位是卡特勒副队
I'm Detective Shafe. This is Lieutenant Cutler.
我们有些问题要问你
We just have a few questions for you.
好
Okay.
昨晚你去过埃德温·金柏家吗
Were you at Edwin Kimball's house last night?
什么时候去的
What time?
我记不清了
I don't remember exactly.
干嘛问这个
Why?
你们吵架了吗
Did you argue?
那不算是吵架
I wouldn't call it arguing.
我们聊天了
We spoke.
聊了什么
About what?
各种各样的事
All kinds of things.
钱以及...
Money and...
这孩子是他的
That baby his?
当然
Of course it is.
是吗 他妻子知道吗
Yeah? Does his wife know?
我是他老婆
I am his wife.
在他另一个妻子看来你可不是
Not according to his other wife,
或者你懂的 法律上你也不是
or, you know, the law.
我们是夫妻 有事实婚姻
We were married, common law.
加州没有关于事实婚姻的法律
California doesn't have common law marriage.
我们在纽约
We lived in New York, together,
一起住了八年
eight years.
所以你在勒索他
So you were blackmailing him.
你大着肚子出现在他面前
You show up knocked up with his baby,
找他要钱 是这样吧
asking for money, is that how it is?
我只是问他要他该给的
I only asked him for what he owed me,
要他在给我的信上写的
for what he wrote me in the letters.
-你杀了他吗 -什么
- Yeah, did you kill him? - What?
-你杀了他吗 -卡特勒
- Did you kill him? - Cutler.
没错 他死了
Oh, yeah, he's dead.
他在家里被枪杀了
Shot to death in his house
就在你出现在他家
within minutes of you being there
吵着要钱后的几分钟内
fighting about money.
他没有死
He's not dead.
他死了
He is.
他今天早上给我写了一封信
He wrote me a letter this morning,
在我睡觉时放到了我钱包里
and he put it in my purse while I was sleeping.
他跟我说你们会问起这事
He told me that you would ask about this.
这都是一场误会
This is all a misunderstanding.
我告诉他时他肯定会大笑的
He's gonna laugh when I tell him.
警探
Detective,
你确定你可以继续吗
are you sure you're okay to proceed?
我想尽快了结这事
I'd like to get this over with.
干扰证人 篡改证据
Tampering with a witness, manipulating evidence,
做伪证
providing false testimony.
我认为该警探的行为
I believe the detective's actions
应在委员会前接受听证会的裁决
warrant a hearing before the board,
并且我建议
and it is my recommendation
开除他的警籍
that he be removed from the police force.
现在就开除我 不然我辞职
Fire me now, or I'll resign.
这是要把我的照片旁加"坏警♥察♥"
This is about putting my picture in the newspaper
贴到大字报上去
next to the words "Crooked cop"
无论我参不参加听证会结果都一样
and it'll happen whether I sit through it or not.
不不 这样不对
No, no, this isn't right.
他的妻子是...
The man's wife is...
这里面存在利益冲突 不是吗
There's a conflict of interest, right?
这事到此为止
I'm--I'm ending this.
得花上几天 是吧
So take a few days, yeah?
你复工之前不准出外勤
I want you off the streets until you can function.
我们还会再见的
Well, I'll be seeing you.
代我向莉莲问好
Give my love to Lillian.
她精神明显不正常
She's obviously not right in the head.
她当时在场 她有动机
She was there at the time. She has motive.
好吧 干得不错
All right, look, great job.
你证明我错了 滑头鬼 是她干的对吧
You proved me wrong, Slick. She did it, all right?
你现在要做的是在法庭上证明此事
Now, all you got to do is prove it in court,
但证据有限 几乎是不可能的
which, given the evidence, should be impossible.
山姆
Sam.
我们去喝一杯聊聊
Let's get a drink and talk...
或者就喝一杯
or just drink.
谢了
Thanks.
你说你丈夫给了你封信
You said your husband sent you a letter.
还在你手上吗
Do you still have it?
我猜新闻会这么写
I bet the news does a story.
《抗♥议♥者给酒店服务员制♥造♥麻烦》
"Protestors Inconvenience Hotel Maid."
我们不只做了这个
We did more than that.
我们还发出了讯息
We sent a message.
是吗
Did we?
酒店只是主持这场活动
I mean, the hotel was hosting the convention,
但他们会知道是我们干的吗
but will they know we did it?
即使他们知道
And even if they do,
他们怎么知道我们的诉求
how will they know why we did it?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表