剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
我手里只有这些该死的照片
All I got are these damn pictures,
我不能凭感觉下注
and I can't shoot my wad on a hunch.
谢弗基本上叫你的那个禽兽
Yeah, well, Shafe's practically got your animal
写了份杀那女孩的说明书
writing a how-to on killing that girl.
接着我坐电梯上来
So then I came up in the elevator,
她正在大厅里
and there she was in the lobby.
就是那个姑娘吗
Now, this is the girl?
她真美
She was beautiful, man. Mmm!
美
Beautiful.
那腿叫一个长啊
Legs to next week, just... mmm!
你知道我指什么
You know what I'm saying.
总之我们聊了起来
Anyway, so we start talking,
我跟她说我是楼管的儿子
and I tell her i'm the super's son,
她说她叫玛丽莎
and she says she's Marisa,
我们坐电梯上到五楼
and we go up on the elevator to the fifth floor.
她开了门 却跟我说
She unlocks her door but she says,
我室友在家 所以我问 去房♥顶怎样
"My roommate's home," So I say, "What about the roof?"
脑子转得挺快啊
thinking on your feet.
-当然 -干得好
- Okay. - I like it.
然后我们就上去了
Okay, so we go up, and...
她开始吻我
and she's kissing me, you know?
她让我摸遍她全身
She's got my hands on her, all over her.
-你懂吧 -真不错
- You know? - Right.
然后她说 住手
And she says, "Stop now,
不然我喊啦
or I'll scream."
在她吻了你以后吗
After she was kissing you?
对
Yeah.
不过是两个年轻人想找点乐子
Just two kids trying to have a good time--
她那么吵 我不得不亮刀子
Talking so loud, I had to show her my blade.
就像跟人干架时
It was like... like being in a fight,
杀红了眼
not knowing how many punches you threw.
明白吗
You know?
所以我下楼找我爸
So I went down to my dad's place,
他说他会帮我
and he says he's gonna help me.
他让我洗了个澡
So he gives me a shower,
把我藏在开水房♥
hides me in the boiler room.
然后说要去弄清楚状况
And then he says he's gonna figure out what's what.
等我出来时他就把我交给了警♥察♥
When I come out, he turns me in.
真不知道我怎么会以为结局会不同
I don't know why I was expecting anything different.
你知道你应该做什么吗
You know what you should do?
做什么
What's that?
你应该把这段经过记录下来
You should get your story on record.
整件事 现在就做口供
All of it, right now,
在他有机会改变口供之前
before he has a chance to change his.
不然你的麻烦就更大了
That'll get you in deeper.
不是吗
Right?
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我觉得那姑娘是个贱♥货♥
I think that girl was a slut.
你准备提拔他进侦案组了吗
You ready to bring him up into Detective Squad now, or what?
看情况
Well, that depends.
你鼓起勇气做该做的事了吗
You ready to step up and do what needs to be done?
你真的准备让这小子的升迁
Are you seriously making this kid's promotion
取决于我去不去你那该死的家里
conditional on whether or not I come to dinner
吃晚饭吗
at your damn house?
这合法吗
Is that even legal?
你也见过珍妮
You've met Jeannie.
相比之下 我还会屈服于正义吗
You think I fear man's justice?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我带什么礼物
What can I bring?
你的胃
Your appetite.
珍妮知道你要来会高兴坏了的
Jeannie's gonna go for broke when she hears you're coming.
上帝保佑
God help us all.
所哼曲目:瓦格纳《女武神的骑行》
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
说你没有什么成就
for saying you don't make a difference.
但我真的认为
But I do just think
你可以在
that there are other things
别的事上
that you could be doing
得到更多满足感
that would be more fulfilling,
也能让你有更多时间陪家人
and that will let you spend some time with your family
还有女儿
and your daughter.
亲爱的 你那么聪明
You're so smart, honey.
你前程似锦 我希望你成功
You have a bright future, and I want that for you.
我知道你为我好
I know you do.
但我还是觉得
But I also think you're embarrassed
你在你那群黑豹党的新朋友前感到丢脸
in front of your new Panther friends.
他们可能时常取笑你
They're probably giving you a hard time
嫁给了一个废物
about being married to a pig.
这是我的感觉
That's what I think.
我刚升职了
I just got promoted.
进侦案组了 调查杀人案
Detective Squad now, Homicide,
我会做出成就的 破解凶案
and I will be making a difference, solving murders.
我前途很光明
So I do have a bright future.
我也很满足
I am fulfilled,
我去冲个凉
and I am gonna take a shower.
你准备好为我伴奏了吗 查理
You ready to play for me yet, Charlie?
对 我
Yeah, yeah. I, uh...
我本来要参加别的巡演
I had some other trips to go on,
但我正在做准备
but, uh, I'm getting ready.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
但我能说说我对现在这一切的看法吗
But can I tell you what I feel like's going on here?
什么都还没开始呢
Nothing's going on, man.
我也明白
No, no. I know.
你为脑子里的那个声音困扰对吗
It's just that voice in your head, right?
叫你赚快钱 劝你放弃
Telling you to cash it in, give it up.
我也听过那声音
I know that voice.
注意低音部分
Watch your low notes.
你唱得太平淡了
You're flattening on everything.
你唱得太夸张了
You're shrilling on everything.
我是在帮你 大明星
I'm trying to help you, big shot.
-等等 -你以为有了几首畅销曲
- Wait-- - What, you think 'cause you got a couple of hits
你就是天才了
that you got it made?
我想怎么跟你说话就怎么说话
I can talk to you any way I want to talk to you.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
你个颓废的烂酒鬼
You frustrated, booze-bag piece of crap.
连乐器都弹不了
Can't even play an instrument.
但是...
But still...
那个声音一直都在
it's always in there.
他总在你脑中
He's always in there.
你得摆脱掉这种影响
You just got to rise above it, man.
克服就好
Just rise.
劝别人容易 我自己却做不到
Now, look, I don't always listen to myself when I say that.
但我希望你能做到
But I hope that you do,
因为我看得出 你音乐造诣很高
because I can tell, man, you got some good music in you.
才华横溢 天赋过人
Some deep, beautiful music.
我迫不及待想听了
I can't wait to hear it.
现在怎么样
What about now?
你现在想听吗
You want to hear it now?
现在好啊
Now is good.
格蕾丝 你记得埃德·卡特勒吧
Grace, you remember Ed Cutler?
再次见到你真好 快进屋
Nice to see you again. Come on in.
我妻子 珍妮
My wife, Jeannie.
格蕾丝·卡恩
Grace Karn.
-很高兴你们能来 -晚饭闻着很香啊
- So glad you could come. - Dinner smells wonderful.
谢谢 我们已经吃完了
Thank you. We already ate.
你说八点来
You s--y-you said 8:00.
我是这么说的
That is what I said.
我七点就做好饭了
It was ready at 7:00.
如果你们想吃 里面还有
If you want some, there's dishes in there.
你们可以吃些剩菜
You can have the rest.
我调了一瓶金酸酒
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表