剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, no ceilings. No ceilings.
我想出去
I want to go outside.
我想感受空气
I want to feel the air.
我想感受天空
I want to feel the heavens,
湛蓝的天空 清风拂面
all China-blue, and air on my face.
香甜的风吹在我脸上
Sweet air on my face.
我想回去 我想回去
I want to go back. I want to go back.
不 海尔 我做不到
No, Hal. I can't.
我要给宝宝换尿片
I-I have to change the baby's diaper,
这里没有其他人了
and there's nobody else here.
查理和德州佬还不知所踪
Charlie and Tex are still missing.
我的眼睛...
My eyes...
我的眼睛需要呼吸 珊迪
my eyes need to breathe, Sadie.
我来吧
I can do it.
可爱的珊迪
Sweet Sadie.
我想去史帕恩农庄
I want to go to Spahn Ranch.
我在那里很开心
I was so happy there.
那里有很多马
All the horsies.
有很多俊美的马
All the beautiful horsies there.
马 哪里
Horses. Where?
你在哪里看到马了
Where did you see horses?
在史帕恩
At Spahn,
拍牛仔和印第安人的场景
playing cowboys and Indians on the sets.
扭起来 可爱的珊迪
Wiggle, wiggle, sweet Sadie.
像电影场景那样的吗
Like, sets-- like, movie sets?
是的
Yeah.
老电影场景
Old movie sets.
除了拍片 方圆几十公里人迹罕至
Nothing but play for miles and miles and miles.
在史帕恩农庄
All the boys and girls
所有年轻男女都很快乐
were so happy together at Spahn Ranch.
你想喝一杯吗 高登
Would you like a drink, Gordon?
我觉得现在太早了
A little early for me.
请坐吧
Well, have a seat.
最近你的网球打得如何
How's your tennis game coming along these days?
我要是学会反手击球就死而无憾了
I'd die a happy man if I had a backhand.
有时间我也想打
I'd love to play someday.
这周末有机会来一场吗
Any chance for a game this weekend?
我现在不玩单打了
I don't play singles anymore.
膝盖受不了
Knees can't take it.
对不起我有话直说了
I'm sorry to get right to the point,
恐怕我不能把我的公♥司♥业务带过来了
but I'm afraid I can't move my firm's business over.
我的合伙人已经把它交付给
My partners have committed to
沃特·钱伯斯·怀特公♥司♥了
Walters, Chambers, and White.
我懂了
I see.
当然 这很令人失望
Well, that's disappointing, of course,
但我很高兴
but...I'm glad
我能继续处理你家族的个人业务
I can continue to handle your family's personal business?
肯 我来这就是为了这个
Ken, that's why I'm here.
一直以来你帮我♥干♥得都不错
You've always done a fine job for me.
你帮我解决了蒂米那摊烂事
You handled that mess with Timmy.
我一直都对此很感激
You know, I've always been grateful.
我一直觉得
It's always been a--
肯 我直说了
Ken, I-I want to be blunt.
我不得不把我的私人业务也挪走
I have to move my business too.
我今天来这
I came today here
是因为我知道你在四处打电♥话♥
because I know you've been calling around,
想把你的客户拉回来
trying to bring in your clients,
我想让你免去一些尴尬
and I want to save you some embarrassment.
在洛杉矶没有人
No one in Los Angeles--
其实是在加州
in California, really...
没人会雇你
No one will hire you.
没有人吗
No one?
我知道海尔和格蕾丝的父亲很生气
I know that Hal and Grace's father are furious,
他们散播粗俗无稽的流言
spreading wild, ridiculous rumors--
肯 抱歉再次打断你
Ken, I'm sorry to interrupt again,
但没人会雇佣你的原因
but the reason no one will hire you
跟那没关系
has nothing to do with...
没人关心你在生活中怎么取乐 肯
No one cares where you find your pleasure in life, Ken.
你岳父跟你的所有客户
Your father-in-law has made it his business
都做了特别说明
to speak with your entire client list,
他跟他们非常清楚地表明了
and he has made it clear to them,
如果他们希望得到他的友善对待的话
if they want his goodwill...
你在纽约认识人吗
Do you know anyone in New York?
我肯定纽约有公♥司♥
I am sure there is a firm in New York
需要一个像你这样有才华有经验的人
that could use a man of your experience and talent.
我让我的秘书传一些名字过来
I'm gonna have my secretary send some names over--
都是我非常肯定
people I'm fairly confident
不认识巴雷特先生的人
don't know Mr. Barret.
我得走了
I have to be on my way.
再见 肯
Good-bye, Ken.
柠檬水已经变热了
This lemonade has turned, and it's warm.
你不是小孩子了 查理
You're a big boy, Charlie.
守卫 警♥察♥
Guard! Cop!
小猪
Piggy!
我有权要冰块 你们这些法♥西♥斯♥
I have a right to some ice, you fascists.
我有人♥权♥
I have a right!
看到了吧 黑人能喷出强有力的水
See, Blackbird has a vigorous stream.
查理 你只有一根短吸管而已
Charlie, all you have is a short straw.
《第二性》
-你能离开吗 -你说离开洛杉矶吗
- Can you leave town? - You mean L.A.?
你离开一阵会更好
It'd be better if you went away for a while.
你在其他地方有亲戚可以去探望一下吗
Do you have some family you can visit somewhere?
我为什么要离开
Why do I want to leave town?
因为我
Because of me?
你跟踪我
You followed me?
鲍威尔图书
他们说你永远当不上警探
And they say you'll never make detective.
你会让我和婉达暴露的
You could blow my cover and Wanda's.
他是警♥察♥吗
He's a cop?
我跟你解释一下现在的状况
Let me explain the situation to you.
如果你告诉我杀害约翰哈金斯
You tell me the shooters
和班奇·卡特的杀手是哪些人
who did John Huggins and Bunchy Carter,
我就不告诉你在非联
and I don't tell all your friends
所有的朋友你是警♥察♥的线人
at United Africa that you're a police informer.
-你在吓唬人 -我从来不唬人
- You're bluffing. - I never bluff.
问问查曼就知道了
Ask Charmain.
他们会杀了我
They'll kill me.
你协助谋杀了两个人
You helped murder two men.
你的死算是正义
Your death would only be justice.
你不懂你在掺合什么
You don't know what you're messing with.
这是联邦调查局的行动
This is an FBI operation.
我不管
I don't care.
山姆 你不能扣着
Sam, you can't hold--
你看着 麦格
Watch me. Meg?
-克丽斯汀在休息室 -我需要一些
- Kristin's in the break room. - I need some--
第一组嫌犯列队已经准备好了
First lineup's ready to go.
给谢夫的妻子辨认的嫌犯列队吗
Line-up for Shafe's wife?
他 右边第二个
Him, second from the right.
他杀死了哈金斯
He shot Huggins.
不急
Take your time.
-辩护律师会让 -就是他
- Defense attorneys can make-- - It's him.
我永远不会忘记他的脸
I'll never forget his face.
我们去证实 卡特
We'll get corroboration, Cut.
还有很多其他证人
There were plenty of other witnesses.
我开始准备第二组嫌犯列队
I'll start the second line-up.
如果还有其他证人 让他们到这来
If you got other witnesses, get them here.
好 恕我直言
All right. Now, no disrespect.
你是警♥察♥的妻子
You're a cop's wife.
知道吗 所以任何蠢蛋律师都能
Okay? So any dumb-ass attorney can
说你受到过度影响 否决你的证词
say you were unduly influenced and throw this out.
明天我们让其他证人做另一组嫌犯辨认
We'll do another line-up tomorrow with other witnesses,
但我们今天就要把他们定好并传讯他们
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表