剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
亲爱的
Honey.
这位是查曼
This is Charmain.
今天的行动她帮了忙
She helped with the action today.
查曼... 说得对
Charmain...is right.
我们得干场大的
We've got to start thinking a lot bigger.
道奇队周三开赛
Dodgers' opening day on Wednesday,
对手是费城人队
against the Phillies.
你去吗
You going?
去 和珍妮一道 我会去的
Yeah, with Jeannie. I'm going, yeah.
我是说奥斯丁[60年代道奇队顶尖投手]
I mean, Osteen's
年纪也大了 对吧
not getting any younger, right?
那老小子还能投球呢
Yeah, the old man can still pitch.
山姆 听我说
Sam, look,
你觉得
do--do you think that--
你觉得发生的事
do you think that what happened--
卡特 卡特
Cut. Cut.
这和你无关
It had nothing to do with you.
可能就是个意外 还可能
It could have been an accident. It could--
40颗药
40 pills?
那可不是意外
That's not an accident.
长年以来
I spent a lot of years
我都试着哄奥佩开心
trying to make Opal happy.
多场苦战
Hard fought battles,
受伤挂彩
blood was spilled.
很惭愧地说
I am ashamed...
我花了很久才意识到
to say how long it took me to realize
让她不开心的就是我
I was the thing making her unhappy.
也许你放弃得太早了
Maybe you gave up too soon.
我得去看看沃特
I got to go see Walt.
副队
Lieutenant.
现在不是我的上班时间
I-I'm not on the clock.
那些信
The--the letters
维奥拉那个疯婆子说是金柏寄给她的
that crazy old bat Viola said Kimball was sending her?
我给你念一封吧
Let me just read one to you.
亲爱的
"My dearest,
我知道这封信会让你感到震惊
I know this letter comes as quite a shock,
但是唯有死亡才能纠正
But death is the only way to set right the wrongs
我对你犯的错
I have done you."
-这是自杀遗书 -没错
- A suicide note. - Yeah.
你怎么想到去查这个的
How'd you know to look?
扳机和扳机护环上的
The thumbprint was a match on both
拇指指纹相吻合
the trigger and trigger guard.
你一开始就是对的
You were right from the start.
你今天干得不错
You did good today.
回家陪陪妻子吧
Go home to your wife.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
听着...
Listen...
谁把你打成这样
Who did that to you?
这不是抗♥议♥的时候打的 对吗
That's not from the protest, is it?
他们还对你做了其他事情吗
Did they do anything else to you?
我告诉他们如果他们放了我
I told them that I would say anything,
我什么都愿意说
anything, if they'd just let me go.
我
I...
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
妈妈去哪了
Where's Mom?
我
I...
我有些坏消息要告诉你
I came here with some bad news.
-沃特 -时间到了
- Walt-- - Time's up.
什么
What?
什么
What?
我以为我有办法把你弄出去 可是不行
I thought I had a way to get you out, but I don't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过我不会放...
But I'm not giving--
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
好吗 我在努力
Okay? I'm working.
-爸爸 -沃特
- Dad. - Walt.
爸爸 别 别走
Dad, no, just don't go.
-再见 沃特 -别走
- Good-bye, Walt. - Don't go.
-再见 -不要
- Good-bye. - Don't--
不要走 爸爸
don't go, Dad.
对不起
Sorry.
丹尼斯
Dennis
艾玛
Emma.
你明白是怎么回事
You know how it is.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表