剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
再吸一点
Get more on your level, you know...
不
No.
我们要看起来再有钱一些
We have to look rich--
看看我们从丹尼斯那里拿的东西
something we took from Dennis's, maybe?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
查理已经觉得我是一位糟糕的母亲了
Charlie already thinks I'm a terrible mother.
他是爱你的
He loves you.
他都不跟我说话
He doesn't talk to me.
他自从珊迪带来了瓦伦丁
He hasn't been with me since
就没和我在一起过了
Sadie brought us Valentine.
你不能嫉妒
You can't be jealous.
我们分享一切 尤其是查理
We share everything, especially Charlie.
你没有必要去分享
You don't have to share.
查理在惩罚我 因为他的儿子
Charlie's punishing me because his son,
他亲生的儿子死了
his real son died,
这是我的错
and it's my fault.
关于你父亲说的 让我和我父母住一起的事
What your dad said about going to live with my parents,
我曾经考虑过
I've thought about it...
我考虑过深更半夜的时候离开
about going in the middle of the night....
谁都不告诉
not telling anyone...
请不要这样
Please don't.
我在这里需要你
I need you here.
你都不怎么看得见我
You barely see me.
求你了
Please.
答应我你不会这样
Promise you won't.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry, I didn't-- - Oh, no, that's okay.
没说什么秘密
Nothing to hide here.
你更喜欢哪一件
Um...which do you like better?
你穿的这件 怎么了
The one you're wearing. Why?
郡福利委员会从
My son got taken from me
我的手里抢走了我的儿子
by the county welfare board.
我能帮到什么吗
Is there anything I could do to help?
我们需要看起来很有钱
We need to look rich.
-麦格 -她今天不上班
- Hey, Meg? - She's not working today.
-你需要什么 -是的 里昂的受害人
- Do you need something? - Yeah, Lyons's vic.
-我需要他的名字 -不在档案中吗
- I need a name. - It's not in the file?
-我没有档案 因为这不是你的案子
- I don't have the file. - Because it's not your case.
所以我们又回到第一个问题了
And now we're back to the beginning of the question, yes.
-我复印一份给你 -等一下
- I'll get you a copy. - Oh, ah, ah--
我还需要一些个人资料
I also need some personal history,
所有能查到的 还有和嫌疑人的关系
anything you can find, background with the doer.
I know the things you say when I'm not there
But when you're here alone with me
Baby, why pretend that you don't care
Come on,
Come on, baby,
特里·梅尔彻
Terry Melcher.
是的 法拉利在店里吗
Yeah. Ferrari in the shop?
是的
Yeah.
没想到在这里见到你
Didn't expect to see you out here, man.
是啊 我们有约定的查理
Yeah, well, we had a deal, Charlie.
我答应过你来这里录你的歌♥
I'm here to record your songs, like I promised.
太好了 你终于来了
Well, hell yes, you are!
非常欢迎你的到来
You're, uh, most welcome.
好好准备一下款待我们的客人怎么样
Why don't you set out a feast for our guest?
-拿多少 -全部
- How much? - All of it.
So come on, baby, you are the human race
Come on,
Come on, baby,
Come on, baby,
维克
Vick -- Vick!
维克
Vick! Vick!
我的天啊 维克
Oh, God -- God. Vick? Vick?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-喂 -比莉
- Hello? - Billi.
比莉 感谢上帝
Billi, oh, thank God.
-听我说 我闯祸了 -你在吸毒
- Listen, I screwed up. - You're using.
维克里吸毒过量我想知道该怎么做
Vickery, he's OD'ing and I need to know what to do.
-海♥洛♥因♥ -是的 但是我觉得
- Heroin? - Yeah, but I think it was...
掺了一些别的东西
cut with something.
-叫救护车 -我不能
- Call an ambulance. - No, I can't.
你必须这么做 现在就挂电♥话♥
You have to. Hang up with me right now--
我不能 我是警♥察♥
I can't, okay, I'm a cop.
我的房♥子里不能有过量吸毒的人
I can't have people OD'ing at my house.
-你有泻药吗 -什么
- Do you have any laxatives? - What?
如果你有泻药 给他吃一些
If you have a laxative, give it to him.
比如栓剂
Like a suppository.
-布莱 -等一下 他 他有话要说
- Bri... - Hold on, he's--he's talking.
-怎么了 哥们 -放点冰到我睾丸上
- Yeah, Buddy? - Put ice on my balls.
你得用冰敷我的蛋
You have to put ice on my balls.
他好像是说要用冰敷他的蛋
I think he's saying he wants ice on his balls.
这招管用吗
Is--is that a thing?
瘾君子都说这样能缓解过量反应
Addicts swear it helps with overdoses.
必须要敷在蛋上吗
Well...does it have to be his balls?
这就是个传言 布莱恩
It's an old wives' tale, Brian.
-这怎么可能有帮助呢 -我不知道
- How is it gonna help? - I don't know.
为什么泻药就会有所帮助
Why does a laxative up the ass help?
因为它能把毒品从他的身体里排出去
Because it gets the drugs out of his system.
好吧 实际上他还能说话是个好迹象
Okay, the fact that he's talking is a good sign.
-你能抬得动他吗 -可以
- Can you carry him? - Uh...yeah.
把他弄到你车里然后带他去看急诊
Load him into your car and get him to the ER.
把他送过去 如果不方便
Just drop him there. You can leave him out front
-就丢在门口 -好的 我挂了
- if you need to. - Yeah, okay, I'm hanging up.
试试泻药
Try the laxative.
松手 松手
Stop. Stop.
松手 你这个混球
Stop it, you dick.
来吧
Come on!
上帝啊
Oh, God! Ah!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好啊 布莱
Hey, there, Bri.
好久不见
Long time no see.
-霍迪亚克 -山姆 我是比莉
- Hodiak. - Sam, this is Billi.
还以为你可能会睡一整天呢
Hey. Thought you might sleep all day.
布莱恩来过电♥话♥ 他复吸了
Brian called. He relapsed.
我觉得应该告诉你
And I thought you should know.
谢谢你告诉我 他还好吗
Thanks for telling me. Is he okay?
他主动打给我的 多少是个安慰
He called me. That's something.
-稍等一下 -里昂案的受害人
- Hold on a second. - Lyons' vic.
顺带提一下 他叫赫尔曼·罗德里克
His name was Herman Rodreick, by the way.
当过兵 二战的时候
He was army enlisted, World War II.
他驻扎在哪里 太平洋战区吗
Where was he stationed? Pacific theater?
从来没有在海外驻扎过 他是位宪兵
Never went overseas. He was military police.
山姆
Sam.
我得走了 我迟点打给你 好吗
I gotta run. I'll call you later, all right?
茶
Tea.
你是在日本出生的吗
Were you born in Japan?
我是第一代
I'm Issei.
来美国的第一代移♥民♥
First generation in America.
我在日本出生 但 我不记得了
I was born in Japan, but... I don't remember it.
我记得日本
I remember Japan.
我记得痢疾
I remember dysentery,
在战壕里拉屎
crapping in my fox hole,
我朋友阿♥拉♥德在睡梦中死去
my friend Allard dying in his sleep.
我记得第二天晚上
I remember the next night
背上被刺了一刀
getting bayoneted through the back
当时我觉得阿♥拉♥德是幸运的
and thinking to myself that Allard was the lucky one.
整个战争期间我都是美♥利♥坚♥合众国政♥府♥的囚犯
I spent the war a prisoner of the United States government.
被集中关押在马厩里
Rounded up and held in a horse stall
直到营地里的铁丝网围栏
until the barbed wire fences and guard towers
和守卫塔完工
were finished at the camp.
你当时在哪处再安置营
What relocation camp were you at?
曼扎拿
Manzanar.
而且称其为再安置营
And calling it a relocation camp
对被强迫住进去的那一万人来说
is an insult to the 10,000 people
简直是种侮辱
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表