剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
谁
Who?
格雷格·雅各布森
Gregg Jakobson.
特里的朋友 音乐天王
Terry's friend. Man of music.
悲伤不安 没有心仪妹子的自大狂
Sad, restless rooster with no chick he likes.
他对珊迪 帕蒂和米妮都没兴趣
See, Sadie, Patty and Minnie, all wrong.
格雷格想要可爱的熟樱桃
Gregg wants my sweet Cherry-Pop.
不过没关系
Which is fine.
因为他会告诉你
'Cause he's gonna give you the answer
梅尔彻谜语的答案
to the riddle of Melcher.
他肯定知道
He's sure to know.
知道什么
Know what?
我告诉过你
I-I told you.
吉恩·麦卡锡和博比·肯尼迪
Gene McCarthy and Bobby Kennedy
正在争当监狱世界的独♥裁♥者
are running to be dictator of the jailed world.
特里喜欢其中之一
Terry likes one of them.
我们正好有个讨好他的机会
And we have a chance to play for him,
只要让我弄清是谁就行
if I can find out which one.
熟樱桃
Cherry-Pop.
我们马上就要登顶了
We're almost at the top of the mountain,
而我有能让我们登上顶峰的歌♥
and I've got the song to get us there.
一首关于你的 小樱桃
A song of love, Cherry.
爱情之歌♥
About you.
请给我来杯干马天尼
Martini, please. Very dry.
加橄榄
Olives.
你被调到洛杉矶了吗 科普利探员
You're assigned to L.A. these days, Agent Copley?
来办个案子
Here on a case.
一周后回去
Going back in a week.
我来找你是因为加州的初选
I tracked you down because of the California primary.
我是尼克松的人
I'm working for Dick.
祝你们能拿下初选
Good work if you can get it.
尼克松把共和党提名的事捋顺得不错
Nixon's got the Republican nomination sewn up.
我们担心的不是提名
Well, we're not worried about the nomination.
而是在大选中和博比·肯尼迪对垒
We're worried about facing Bobby Kennedy in the general.
J·埃德加肯定不想
I'm sure J. Edgar must be unhappy
J·埃德·胡佛: 联邦调查局创始人和时任局长
让博比成为总统吧
at the prospect of Bobby becoming President.
他要是当选了 胡佛说不定就倒台了
If he's elected, Hoover could be out.
我们手里有他的黑料
With the dirt we've got on Bobby,
局长随时都能把他收拾了
the Director could ruin him anytime he likes.
你想听的就是这句话吧 肯 不用谢
Is that what you're after, Ken? Glad to help.
我们都是同一战线的
More than happy to help you hurt Bobby.
多谢
Thanks.
气色不错呀
You're looking very fit.
你来洛杉矶都不给我电♥话♥
When the office said you were in L.A.,
我还挺失望的
I was disappointed you hadn't called.
一切都相当顺利
Oh, man, it worked great.
那孩子承认他又回了学校
I got the kid to admit he went back to the school,
而且也挺好笑的
and also it was...funny.
真心好笑
Really just funny.
什么 有什么好笑的
It was funny? What was funny?
就山姆忽悠律师的那些把戏
All the tricks Sam has up his sleeve
让他们找不到自己的委托人在哪儿
for confusing lawyers where their clients are.
你真觉得这很好笑吗
And you really think that's funny?
逼供很好玩吗
Railroading people?
怎么了 哑巴了
Well, what? Cat got your tongue?
喂 山姆
Hello? Hi, Sam.
你要找布莱吗 他病了
You want Bri? He's sick.
什么 不用了 他还好
What? No, he's okay.
我没事 就是回家路上吐了
Oh, no, I threw up on the way home.
现在已经好了
I feel fine now.
估计是吃甜甜圈吃的
Must have been the doughnuts.
怎么了
What happened?
他完全骗过我了
He faked me out.
好 好吧 抱歉
Yeah, okay. Yeah, sorry.
我把事搞砸了
I guess I screwed up.
好
Yeah.
好 明天见
I'm--yeah, see you tomorrow.
你猜怎么着吧
How about that?
跟我们玩躲猫猫的那个嫌犯
The suspect we were playing hide and seek with,
把我给骗了
he faked me out.
是不是感觉自己蠢透了
You must feel like a fool.
你刚跟山姆说你吐了
You told Sam you threw up.
胃难受吗
Your stomach upset?
觉得恶心吗
You nauseous?
没事 我现在好了
No, I feel great.
但刚刚山姆说你...
Well, Sam said that you were--
是 是
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我先前是难受
No, I was,
不过现在都好了
but I'm fine now.
我没事了
I'm great.
热乎乎的裸麦面包夹熏牛肉
Hot pastrami on rye.
还有芥末 凉拌卷心菜和芹菜汽水
Spicy mustard and coleslaw, and a Cel-Ray soda.
你还记得呢
You remembered!
大卫 我保证下个月每周二
David, I will keep them coming every Tuesday for the next month
都带着它们来看你
if you tell me everything you know
只要你告诉我这俩应♥召♥女的事
about these two lovely ladies of the evening.
随时天使
Angel Ready.
这肯定是她的假名
That's got to be her nomme de fellatio.
她家在高地2395号♥
Her address is 2395 Highland.
那是吉娜·隆巴尔迪
That is...Gina Lombardi.
隆巴尔迪 不是爱尔兰人
Lombardi. Not Irish?
她不是爱尔兰人
She's not Irish. Not Irish.
白皮肤蓝眼睛
Well, she has fair skin and blue eyes,
但她真名是隆巴尔迪
but her real name is Lombardi.
-她应该是爱尔兰人的 -安夫人我知道
- She should be Irish. - Lady Ann. Oh, I know her!
安夫人的真名是贝基·施泰因
Lady Ann is Becky Stein.
-姓施泰因 -真丢我们族的脸
- Stein? - A shonda for my people.
施泰因和隆巴尔迪
Stein and Lombardi.
听上去像没良心的法律事务所
That sounds like an unholy law firm.
她俩参与过敲诈吗
Either of those girls ever dabble in extortion?
敲诈 费那劲干嘛
Extortion? Why bother?
她俩嫖价一百美元 免税
They're hundred-dollar girls, no taxes.
还有个厚道的皮条客
And they have a decent pimp.
-厚道的皮条客 -他很厚道啊...
- A decent pimp? - He's decent...
以皮条客来说
for a pimp.
但她俩是同一个皮条客
But we're talking about one pimp?
对
Yeah.
我认为你该从这入手
I thought that's the connection you'd made.
这些女孩的皮条客都是同一人
These girls have the same pimp.
亲爱的 失眠了吗
Hey, honey? You have trouble sleeping?
什么时候睡的
How late were you up?
我把伯纳黛德送去我妈家 然后去上课
I'm dropping Bernadette off at Mom's and going to class.
你为何不去床上睡
Why don't you get in bed?
你今天休息对吗 亲爱的
You're off today, right, honey?
你能睡一整天
You can sleep all day.
皮条客名叫马丁·欧莱利
The pimp's name is Martin O'Reilly.
你回应的广♥告♥是他发的
He placed the ads you answered.
至少他是爱尔兰人
At least he's Irish.
你认为他就是勒索犯
And you think he's the blackmailer?
肯定的
Got to be.
女孩们绝不会敲诈客户
The girls would never blackmail a client
不经过他同意 会被他干掉
without his say-so. He'd kill them.
这个欧莱利为什么要勒索我
Why would this O'Reilly want to blackmail me?
这是个谜
That's the mystery.
你是个难得的好客户
You're too good a client to blow up.
欧莱利对风化组的要人很慷慨
O'Reilly's generous with the right people at Vice,
但我一施压情况就变了
but if I turn up the heat that'll change.
我去跟他谈谈 他会住手的
I'll talk to him, and he will stop.
谢谢 山姆 你真...
Thanks, Sam. You really--
你真是救了我的命
you really are saving my life.
-参议员 -参议员
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表