剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
本剧灵感来源于部分历史事件
包含虚构人物 地点以及情节
《水瓶宫》前情提要
Previously on Aquarius...
你现在身处顶峰了 山姆 但是你知道吗
You're at pinnacle, Sam, but you know what?
顶峰意味着你的出路只有一条
A pinnacle means there's only one way to go,
那就是下坡路
and that's down.
我还以为拿枚勋章会很有意思呢
I thought getting a medal was gonna be a lot more fun.
天啊 是山姆吗
Oh, my goodness. Sam?
-莉莲 -这太不可思议了
- Lillian? - This is crazy.
我们刚才还说起他 对吗 亲爱的
We were just talking about him, weren't we, honey?
你是查理吗 我是丹尼斯
Hey, you Charlie? I'm Dennis.
我暨人人 人人暨我
I am everyone and everyone is me.
老天啊 查理
Man, Charlie.
你是我见过的
You got to be the most tuned-in dude
最潮的人
that I have ever met.
电♥话♥终于打完了吗
Finally off the phone?
我不能忍♥受看到你的脸 你这该死的蠢货
Good, I can't stand to look at your face, you damn fool.
走 你给我走 出去
Go on! Get out!
如果你要卖♥♥我的产品最好先自己试试
Gonna sell my products, better sample it first.
我不吸毒
I don't use.
我不会相信一个不愿意试自己产品的推销员
I don't trust a salesman who won't sample what he's selling.
他们撤消了叛国罪的控告
They dropped the charges for treason.
就逃跑这罪 他们就能让我终身监禁了
They could give me life just for deserting.
你知道他们对我们的儿子做了什么吗 山姆
You know what they're doing to our boy, Sam?
他一天23小时被关在5平♥米♥的牢房♥
23 hours a day, he's alone in a 6x9 cell.
他就一个人
He's alone!
没人和他说话 没人和他交流
Nobody speaks to him. No one's talking to him.
没有人抱着他 山姆
Nobody is holding him, Sam!
1969年8月9日
凌晨12时17分
去检查一下客房♥
Go check the guesthouse.
杀了里面的人
Kill whoever's inside.
*沐浴着清晨的阳光*
*Sitting in the morning sun*
*等待着夜幕的降临*
*I'll be sitting when the evening comes*
*看着船只蜂拥而来*
*Watching the ships roll in*
十六个月前
*再看着它们一一散去*
*And then I'll watch them roll away again*
*坐在海湾码头*
*I'm sitting on the dock of the bay*
*看着潮水退去*
*Watching the tide roll away*
原来你有天籁之音
Where have you been hiding that voice?
要善待小樱桃
Be nice to little ole Cherry.
我是认真的
I'm not joking.
查理 我以为这个家
Charlie, I thought you were the only one
只有你会唱歌♥
in the family that could sing.
你介意吗
You mind?
完全不介意 查理
Not at all, Charlie.
你头好热
You're warm.
我好像发烧了
I think I have a fever.
那就请病假
Then call in sick.
去看特拉弗斯医生
Go see Doctor Travers.
我不能去
I can't.
我有工作要做
I got a thing.
你是一个重要警官
Mister important policeman.
不会导致慢性自杀的工作
Job's not worth doing if you can't slowly kill yourself
不值得做
while you're doing it.
我妈妈马上要来了
My mom's coming over,
我不想让她看见你睡在沙发上
and I don't want her seeing you sleeping on the couch.
我也不想睡在这破沙发上
I don't want to be on the damn couch.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
记得我被调回来
You remember the day we met,
我们相遇的那天吗
the day I got back from deployment?
我们下机时 你在等你弟弟
You were waiting for your brother when we got off the plane.
你病得很严重
You were sick as a dog.
你照顾了我
And you-- and you took care of me.
一如既往
Like always.
你还不认识我
Didn't even know me.
克丽斯
Krissy--
我不知道 可能是流感
I don't know, it's probably the flu.
我爱你 布莱
I love you, Bri.
你想去工作就去吧
Go to work if you're gonna go.
为那些白人创造更好的世界
Make the world better for some white people.
沃特
Walt.
妈妈
Hi, mom...
爸爸
Dad.
没想到他们会让你们来看我
Man, I didn't think that they were gonna let you see me.
他们不让我见任何人
They won't let me see anybody.
判刑前你会被单独监禁
They're holding you in solitary till sentencing.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
-山姆 -发动暴♥乱♥
- Sam - Starting a riot.
那不是暴♥乱♥
It wasn't a riot.
而是静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
It was a sit-in.
静♥坐♥抗♥议♥什么
A sit-in for what?
为了抗♥议♥在柬埔寨的非法行动
To protest the illegal actions in Cambodia--
没错 没错 没错
Right, right, right, right.
这里大部分人都在逃避 爸爸
Most of the guys in here, they're running, dad,
却不知为何而逃
they don't even know from what.
沃特 我知道这是你的信念
Walt, buddy, I know you're doing what you believe in,
但别让情况雪上加霜了
but you got to try to stop making it worse.
水瓶宫
第二季 第五集
每个人都有秘密 除了我和我的猴子
你说你可以用毒品案相要挟
You said you had leverage with the drug case.
国防部想要把事情压下来
DOD wants the story buried,
但《洛杉矶时报》已经知道了
but the "Times" already has it.
如果那些东西不在我们掌握之下
The army won't negotiate for something we're in...
军方不会跟我们交涉
no position to give them.
他是我们的宝贝
He's our baby.
我们不能置之不理
We can't leave him in there.
他们指控的是他犯下的罪
What they're accusing him of, he did.
没有办法解决
There's nothing to be done.
肯定有办法
There's always something.
把他弄进去
Get him in there.
他来了
Here he comes.
看看这家伙
Hey, look at this guy.
端掉了一个国际贩毒集团
Bring down one international drug ring,
你就可以迟到十分钟吗
you think you can roll in ten minutes late?
-我能和你谈谈吗 -当然
- Can I talk to you? - Yeah.
我有东西要给你
And I got something for you.
我们已经把威尔斯案子都扫尾了 对吧
We finished mopping up the leftovers on the Welles case, right?
还有
And--
你讨厌我
look, you hate me.
你把查曼当清洁工
And you're using Charmain as a janitor.
警厅情报处在招募卧底
The Red Squad's looking for new undercovers.
-我想也许 -你想要升职吗
- I thought maybe... - You want a promotion?
给你
You already got one.
洛杉矶警局着装标准 太好了
LAPD Dress Code. That's nice.
你的服装 发型 胡子
That outfit, that haircut, that beard,
都不符合警探标准
none of it's regulation for a detective.
谢弗
Shafe?
霍迪亚克在更衣间等你
Hodiak's looking for you in the locker room.
谢谢 康韦
Thanks, Conway.
解散
Dismissed.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak?
霍迪亚克
Hodiak?
你们要干嘛
What the hell?
警探
Detective.
你很有意思
Oh, you're funny.
太有意思了
You're hilarious.
把他按在那儿
Bring him down there.
放开我
Get off me.
放开
Get off!
放开我
Get off me!
你们这群蠢材在干嘛
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表