剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
but, uh, he don't expect you,
这呆子可不喜欢惊喜
and this stick don't like surprises.
每个男人都喜欢这种惊喜
Well, every man likes this kind of surprise.
惊喜啊 惊喜
Well, surprise, surprise.
只不过你是我惊艳的小美人
Except you are my fancy Harley.
没错
Exactly.
向他炫耀下你高超的把妹技能
Show off your fancy wheels.
他就会尊重你的
He'll respect you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
黑豹党
各位
Fellas...
我妻子在里面 克丽斯汀
my wife's inside-- Kristin...
-克丽斯汀·谢弗 -借过
- Kristin Shafe. - Excuse me.
没事 兄弟们
It's okay, guys.
他跟我一起的
He's with me.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
这句话该我来问
That's my question.
你在这供应早中晚三餐吗
You serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
不用担心伯纳黛德
Don't worry about Bernadette.
妈妈跟她在一起
Mama's home with her.
伯纳黛德需要她的母亲
Bernadette needs her mother,
不是你母亲
not your mother.
回家去
Go home.
-为什么 -班奇
- Hey, hey, why? - Bunchy.
我奉总长加里克之命来这
I'm here on behalf of Commissioner Garrick.
他打电♥话♥找不到你
Since he can't reach you by phone,
就派我来把这封信交给你
he sent me here to deliver this letter to you.
你丈夫吗
Your husband?
我知道你跟白人结婚了
I knew you were married to a white guy,
你居然嫁了个警♥察♥
but your husband's a cop?
你没告诉他们我是警♥察♥吗
You didn't tell them I was a cop?
你为什么不告诉他们我是警♥察♥
Why wouldn't you tell them I'm on the force?
-兄弟 别这样 -他们干吗派你来
- Whoa, whoa, brothers, please. - Why did they send you?
总长知道我在这里吗
Does the Commissioner know that I'm here?
-你以为呢 -这是肯定的意思吗
- What do you think? - Is that a yes?
克丽斯 别搀和这事 好吗
Krissy, just stay out of this, okay?
不 这也是我的事 布莱恩
No, I'm in it, Brian.
总长怎么知道我在这
How did the Commissioner know that I was here?
这是警方事务
This is official police business.
成警方事务了啊
Oh, it's official police business.
我不能和我妻子闲扯总长的私人...
I can't blab to my wife about the Commissioner's private--
别这样
Please don't. Don't.
你可以把我的事全告诉警方
You can tell the police all my business.
你俩都冷静 让我看下这封破信
How about you both calm down so I can read the damn letter.
马丁·路德·金毕生致力于
Martin Luther King dedicated his life
人类同胞之间的爱与正义
to love and to justice between fellow human beings.
她来干什么
Why is she here?
罗伊觉得我能帮你搬东西
Roy thought maybe I could help him move your stuff.
在校园逛逛
Hang out on the campuses
显得没那么像撒旦帮的
and be a lot less conspicuous than a straight Satan.
此外 你得扩大市场
Besides, you need to widen your net.
黑人区的商♥铺♥会关闭一阵
Ghetto's gonna be closed for business for a while.
为什么
Why's that?
因为金被刺杀了
Because of King being killed.
其实我叫你来是为了告诉你
Matter of fact, I called you here to tell you
在金这事过去之前先停一阵子
to shut down until King blows over.
我不知道
I don't know.
人们很害怕
People are scared.
不失为让他们冷静下来的好时机
Might be a good time to give them a way to get mellow.
罗伊 我饿了 你饿吗
Roy, I'm hungry. You--you hungry?
我就没有不饿的时候
I'm always hungry.
那去买♥♥三个汉堡来
Go fetch us three burgers all the way.
你留下
Um, you stay.
好
Okay.
黑人拥簇黑人 白人拥簇白人
Black people amongst blacks and white amongst whites...
不 告诉总长
No. Tell the Commissioner
我们不能和腾达吉与非联合作
we can't work with Tendaji and UA.
-为什么 -腾达吉是联调局的搅屎棍
- Why not? - Tendaji's a provocateur working for the FBI.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他的意思是腾达吉被收买♥♥了
He means that Tendaji's being paid to stir up trouble
专在黑豹党和其他黑人团体间挑起矛盾
between the Black Panthers and the other black group.
宝贝 别管这事
Baby, please stay out of this.
我们绝不会与腾达吉发生任何瓜葛
We will have nothing to do with Tendaji.
但你可以告诉你老板
But you can tell your boss the Black Panther Party
黑豹党认为暴♥乱♥只会伤害黑人社区
believes that riots will only hurt the black community.
我们会力劝我们的人不要自毁家园
We will urge our people not to destroy their own homes.
太好了 这正是总长想要的
That's great. That's all the Commissioner wants.
我才不在乎总长想要什么
I don't care what the Commissioner wants.
我是说 总长的要求仅此而已
I mean, that's all the Commissioner's requesting.
你们这些所谓的和平卫士
You so-called officers of the peace
无权向我的人♥民♥提出要求
don't make requests of my people.
你们对我们拳脚相加 残忍♥杀戮
You beat us, and you kill us.
不论是什么事 门都没有
Look, whatever this is, the answer is no.
过来
Come on...
我带你回家去看伯纳黛德
I'll take you home to Bernadette.
不 你回家去照看女儿
No, you go home and take care of our daughter.
-宝贝 -我很忙
- Baby-- - I'm busy.
你是这个布莱的妞了
So you were this Bri's chick?
不 只是朋友
No. Just friendly.
我帮他向大学生卖♥♥货
I helped him push his stuff to college kids.
你会喜欢和布莱一起做事的
I think you'd like working with Bri, though...
会很喜欢他的
really like him.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
他和你一样曾在越南服役
He served in Nam, like you,
很多退伍老兵都是他的顾客
and he has a lot of customers among the vets.
你是个聪明的姑娘
You're a clever girl.
很聪明
Yeah.
这么聪明和罗伊这种人♥渣♥在一起真可惜
You're too clever to be with trash like Roy.
过来 到这来
Come here. Right here.
过来
Come on.
我喜欢罗伊
I like Roy.
我很专一的
I'm a one-guy girl.
好
Good.
挺好
Good.
我最珍视忠诚
I prize loyalty above all.
别动
Stay.
汉堡来了 趁热吃
Get your burgers while they're hot.
-你没事吧 宝贝 -没事
- You all right, babe? - Yeah.
就是有点饿
Just hungry.
在金牧师被刺杀后仅一小时
Within an hour of Reverend King's murder,
硝烟开始向白宫弥漫
smoke began drifting toward the White House.
你们看到了吗
You see this? Huh? See that?
我们的首都 我们政♥府♥
The capital, our--our sweet cradle
可爱的摇篮要被付之一炬
of government is burning down.
它正在燃烧 看到了吗
It's burning, see?
你们知道还有谁在见证着一切吗
You know who else sees it? Huh? Huh?
克朗凯特 真理之父
Cronkite, the father of all truth,
克朗凯特 美国公信力第一的新闻主播
他说林登·约翰逊在白宫坐视这一切发生
says that LBJ sees it from the White House.
我们去嗑药吧
Let's go get high.
查理说今天美国将死 不能嗑药
Charlie said no drugs today on account of America dying.
查理什么都说过 来嘛
Charlie says a lot of things. Come on.
想想这个人的痛苦吧
Oh. Just think of the man's pain.
眼神哀伤的林登 心如刀绞
Sad-eyed Lyndon, it's killing you.
在田纳西和马里兰
In Tennessee and Maryland--
国民警卫队已经进驻
The National Guard has already been cal--
底特律
Detroit,
芝加哥
Ch--Chicago! Ha ha!
风之城满是硝烟
The Windy City is burning down.
路易莎是你的姊妹
So, Louisa was your first cousin?
-我们非血缘关系 -非什么
- Nonconsanguineous. - "Nonco"--
这是个好长的词
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表