剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Play with me, Sadie!
所以那些黑鸟们
So while all the Blackbirds
用他们残缺的翅膀飞着到处搜寻我们时
flap around and hunt us with their broken wings,
我们可以去北边 不是南部
then we can fly north, not south,
一直待在那个农场里
and right there, on that ranch...
我们可以扮演牛仔和印第安人
We can play cowboys and Indians.
珊迪
Sadie!
我应该当场辞职的
I should've quit on the spot.
我不需要这份工作
I-I don't-- I don't need that job.
我有养老金
I got my pension.
那绝不会发生
That'll never happen.
他们需要把你搬出警♥察♥局才能让你离开
They'll have to carry you out.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你以为了解 实际上并不
You think you do, but you don't.
我很了解你 从里到外
I know you, inside and out.
是吗 你了解什么
Oh, yeah? What do you know?
我知道你是个瘾君子
I know you're an addict.
拜托 这样说太简单
Come on, that's easy.
不 不是说你喝酒成瘾
No. Not the booze.
酒精是你的镇定剂
The booze is your sedative.
酒精不会让你兴奋
Booze doesn't get you high.
案子才会让你兴奋
Cases get you high.
你 山姆 对做侦探上瘾
You, Sam, are addicted to being a detective.
-老婆抱怨了 -不
- The wife's complaint. - No.
我工作成瘾
I'm addicted to my job.
不是
No.
不是迷上当警♥察♥
Not to being a cop.
而是对解决谜案上瘾
To solving a mystery.
你接到新的案子后 会非常兴奋
As soon as you get a case, you get all excited,
你所有的思绪都在如何破案上
and it's all you can think about,
你疏远身边所有人就为了破案
and you alienate everybody you care about to solve it.
但是你一旦成功破案
But as soon as you do,
你会感觉很空虚
you feel empty,
你需要下一个案子
and you need another.
你对解决谜案的上瘾
You're addicted to solving mysteries
只是因为你在躲避真正的谜题
to distract you from investigating the real mystery.
好吧 我上钩了 真正的谜题是什么
Okay, I'll bite. What's the real mystery?
为什么总是不满足
Why isn't it enough?
当有人真正的深爱你时 山姆
When someone truly and deeply loves you, Sam...
为什么那不能让你满足
why isn't that enough?
在我们解决问题之前我去和爸妈一起住
I'm gonna move with Mom and Dad until we figure things out.
如果你想见伯纳黛德
You want to see Bernadette?
随时可以过来 只需要提前打个电♥话♥
Come any time. Just call ahead.
我不 你要搬出去住吗
I-I don't... you're moving out?
布莱恩 我已经不想说什么了
Brian, I don't want to talk anymore.
我说够了
I'm sick of talk.
你是邪恶势力的一部分
You're a part of something that's--that's evil.
这就是原因
That's what.
这种邪恶势力就是要
It's bent on keeping me down--
压制我和你的女儿
me...me and your daughter.
你是在为敌人工作
That's who you work for-- the enemy.
我不能和敌人一起生活
I can't live with the enemy.
查理 你没事
Charlie, you're all right.
你没事 你真的没事
You're all right. You're really all right.
珊迪 你也没事
Sister Sadie, you're safe.
1969年8月8日
查理 这必须停止
Charlie, this stops now.
德州人自己做主 肯
Tex is his own man, Ken.
晚上十点十三分
我们准备好了
We're ready.
不要是我女儿
Not my girl.
不要是艾玛 拜托 不要
Not Emma. Please, no.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表